Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

On 12/20/2018 at 5:36 PM, Allwil13 said:

That could be it too. Like the scarf has been passed down through the generations.

Yeah, but I wonder if the design on Ephemer's scarf faded.  Braig's scarf does look a little worn like maybe it was previously worn for a long time.  It isn't completely in tatters like some scarves would be after say a hundred years between UX and KHBBS.  Maybe the scarf is the same because designs become a little faded after a while.  But, I still think we would have seen some remnants of the design, right?

On 12/23/2018 at 11:23 PM, ienzo628 said:

Yeah, but I wonder if the design on Ephemer's scarf faded.  Braig's scarf does look a little worn like maybe it was previously worn for a long time.  It isn't completely in tatters like some scarves would be after say a hundred years between UX and KHBBS.  Maybe the scarf is the same because designs become a little faded after a while.  But, I still think we would have seen some remnants of the design, right?

Yeah, as much as I want to believe that this theory is true, the lack of pattern on Braig's scarf is kind of making me doubt it. Because you're right, no matter how old that scarf is, the pattern should still be at least partially visible. 

8 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

Yeah, as much as I want to believe that this theory is true, the lack of pattern on Braig's scarf is kind of making me doubt it. Because you're right, no matter how old that scarf is, the pattern should still be at least partially visible. 

I do wonder if the PS4 graphics are able to capture minute details of the scarf.   But if it is the same scarf, it looks pretty good for one that has been around for over a hundred years. 

2 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

I do wonder if the PS4 graphics are able to capture minute details of the scarf.   But if it is the same scarf, it looks pretty good for one that has been around for over a hundred years. 

Lol, yeah even though it's kind of tattered, it's still held up remarkably well if its the same scarf.

2 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

Lol, yeah even though it's kind of tattered, it's still held up remarkably well if its the same scarf.

Pretty much, I think there's an unlikely chance of the scarf being Ephemer's much less Ephemer having a connection or being Braig.

Just now, ienzo628 said:

Pretty much, I think there's an unlikely chance of the scarf being Ephemer's much less Ephemer having a connection or being Braig.

Yeah, as much as I wish it was the same scarf, I agree. But I will continue to hope that we're wrong and it is in fact true because this is legtitimately a really interesting theory. Ephemer just has to have some kind of connection to someone in the main series. He seems too relevant to just be some random kid. 

1 minute ago, Allwil13 said:

Yeah, as much as I wish it was the same scarf, I agree. But I will continue to hope that we're wrong and it is in fact true because this is legitimately a really interesting theory. Ephemer just has to have some kind of connection to someone in the main series. He seems too relevant to just be some random kid. 

I mean, it's possible that Ephemer might be Braig incognito.  What are the chances of that being real though?

Just now, ienzo628 said:

I mean, it's possible that Ephemer might be Braig incognito.  What are the chances of that being real though?

I think that's quite a stretch, personally. But at the same time literally anything is possible until KH3 actually comes out. Heck, Ephemer could have grown up to be Pete for all we know right now. .............. Actually that would be kind of amazing.

2 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

I think that's quite a stretch, personally. But at the same time literally anything is possible until KH3 actually comes out. Heck, Ephemer could have grown up to be Pete for all we know right now. .............. Actually that would be kind of amazing.

It's sort of like DiZ and Ansem the Wise being the same person.  Did anyone expect DiZ from his first appearance in Com to be Ansem the Wise?

7 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

It's sort of like DiZ and Ansem the Wise being the same person.  Did anyone expect DiZ from his first appearance in Com to be Ansem the Wise?

No, not even a little bit. What a great twist that was, though! It it made a lot of sense. I'm looking forward to seeing Ansem the Wise come back too. I found he was dreadfully underdeveloped in KH2.

12 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

No, not even a little bit. What a great twist that was, though! It it made a lot of sense. I'm looking forward to seeing Ansem the Wise come back too. I found he was dreadfully underdeveloped in KH2.

Hopefully we get to see more of Ansem the Wise, maybe cutscenes or actually gameplay set in the past during the Heartless Invasion of Radiant Gardens, though that's doubtful and would likely take up too much time.  And with how Elrena and Lauriam were thrown in UX, it would come off as kind of like they are inserting every previous Organization member into UX and changing up their backstories to tie them to Ventus, instead of actually saying that they were just random strangers Ventus runs into in BBS.

Just now, ienzo628 said:

Hopefully we get to see more of Ansem the Wise, maybe cutscenes or actually gameplay set in the past during the Heartless Invasion of Radiant Gardens, though that's doubtful and would likely take up too much time.  And with how Elrena and Lauriam were thrown in UX, it would come off as kind of like they are inserting every previous Organization member into UX and changing up their backstories to tie them to Ventus, instead of actually saying that they were just random strangers Ventus runs into in BBS.

I actually do like the inclusion of Lauriam and Elrena in KHUX. I don't want KHUX to have too many important connections to KH3, but I don't mind a couple of Organization members originating there as long as they include a decent explanation for people who haven't played UX. I'm hoping it's just those two, though. I don't want to have too many Organizatoin members with this origin. Fingers crossed that their somebodies will be explained only in KH3 and not in UX.

1 minute ago, Allwil13 said:

I actually do like the inclusion of Lauriam and Elrena in KHUX. I don't want KHUX to have too many important connections to KH3, but I don't mind a couple of Organization members originating there as long as they include a decent explanation for people who haven't played UX. I'm hoping it's just those two, though. I don't want to have too many Organization members with this origin. Fingers crossed that their somebodies will be explained only in KH3 and not in UX.

Yeah and plus Braig never showed any signs of recognition towards Ventus in BBS.  So, maybe that could be some hint that maybe Braig and Ephemer aren't the same person.