Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Keyblader number one

Will Maleficent die?

Maybe, she would probably come back though cause she can apparently time travel if my Union Cross knowledge is up to date. I don't know if Disney would allow her to die permanently. But, she did die in KH1 and in her own movie, not to mention a villian, so I don't think they would care.

2 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

certainly possible and she could just as easily come back again

I don't think they would kill her just to bring her back in the next saga (unless they only bring her back at the very end of the next saga as a plot-twist). Honestly, Maleficent and Pete have been pretty tame as of late. I think Sora and the gang have bigger problems to worry about so my guess is they'll deal with her post-KH3.

8 hours ago, PrinceNoctis said:

I don't think they would kill her just to bring her back in the next saga (unless they only bring her back at the very end of the next saga as a plot-twist). 

well thats what they did in Kh and Kh2 so its not impossible they could do it again, not sure that they would do it but they could

8 hours ago, PrinceNoctis said:

I don't think they would kill her just to bring her back in the next saga (unless they only bring her back at the very end of the next saga as a plot-twist). Honestly, Maleficent and Pete have been pretty tame as of late. I think Sora and the gang have bigger problems to worry about so my guess is they'll deal with her post-KH3.

I dont know if a second time would not come across as silly, but than again it depends on how they do it.  if the next overall theme of the next saga has also comic books in it than that could work and would be fitting

9 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

well thats what they did in Kh and Kh2 so its not impossible they could do it again, not sure that they would do it but they could

Yeah but using the same tricks over and over again in a story makes them lose their impact which is why I don't think it'll happen again.

2 hours ago, Potato head harvey said:

There's no way she's gonna die and even if she does, she'll just be revived next game lol.

In KH2, she was revived by Diaval, her pet crow if I remember from that cutscene.  I think I remember

I think Gold_Planner translated a one off story where Axel and Roxas had a mission to Hollow Bastion and they released Diaval from his cage or something.

39 minutes ago, PrinceNoctis said:

Yeah but using the same tricks over and over again in a story makes them lose their impact which is why I don't think it'll happen again.

Plus Maleficent is practical the face of Disney villains that should be taken into consideration.  If they killed her off than who would replace her?

4 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Plus Maleficent is practical the face of Disney villains that should be taken into consideration.  If they killed her off than who would replace her?

Exactly! There are a lot of Disney villains out there but I don't think any of them are as iconic as Maleficent.

Edited by PrinceNoctis

5 minutes ago, PrinceNoctis said:

Exactly! There are a lot of Disney villains out there but I don't think any of them are as iconic as Maleficent.

Plus the other iconic Disney villains like Ursula, Scar, and Jafar have met their ends.  Though I can see them using Hades or possibly have him bring back Jafar like they did in that one off crossover between Aladdin and Hercules.

4 minutes ago, Movies798 said:

I don't think they will ever kill her. In my opinion, I hope they kill her off again because I love Maleficent in the Kingdom Hearts series.

She has always came off as the secondary villain after Xehanort.

Yeah she isn't gonna die. Like others have said she isn't a big enough threat. With Pete by her side they've almost turned into this series' Team Rocket, always a nuisance for the main characters but never the main threat. 

4 minutes ago, clatter411 said:

Yeah she isn't gonna die. Like others have said she isn't a big enough threat. With Pete by her side they've almost turned into this series' Team Rocket, always a nuisance for the main characters but never the main threat. 

Yeah, which is a shame because Maleficent was quite intimidating in KH1.  Pete just drags Maleficent down.

1 minute ago, ienzo628 said:

Yeah, which is a shame because Maleficent was quite intimidating in KH1.  Pete just drags Maleficent down.

I agree completely. I loved Maleficent in KH1. She was a great villain and fit really nicely as the leader of the Disney villains. But how can you take her seriously when her only lackey/support is a bumbling idiot? I kind of get the impression that even Nomura doesn't know what to do with her at this point.

2 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

She has always came off as the secondary villain after Xehanort.

To me Maleficent is a major Disney villain in the Kingdom Hearts series. But she's a second villain after Master Xehanort because is this his saga after all.