Allwil13

Found a Familiar Face

1 minute ago, Heather Chandler said:

I've tried to find him, but they're always sold out at the stores near me. All they ever have is Monsters Inc. Sora, and one left over Kairi from the last set they made. 

Maybe you can find him on eBay.  Is the Monsters Inc. Sora and Kairi of any value?

1 minute ago, ienzo628 said:

Maybe you can find him on eBay.  Is the Monsters Inc. Sora and Kairi of any value?

I'm not sure. I don't get them for value, just to have. I've found them at Gamestops, but lately they never have them, and never the KHIII one's. I've got almost all the old set but Pete, and the Shadow Heartless. 

1 minute ago, Heather Chandler said:

I'm not sure. I don't get them for value, just to have. I've found them at Gamestops, but lately they never have them, and never the KHIII one's. I've got almost all the old set but Pete, and the Shadow Heartless. 

Oh, any luck finding Pete and the Shadow Heartless?

2 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Oh, any luck finding Pete and the Shadow Heartless?

None, but it's okay. Pete isn't my favorite by any means, and I found the Soldier Heartless. 

I also have a random blind box Kairi, with her in that school skirt from KH II. 

Edited by Heather Chandler
Typo

2 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

It's my evil boi! I can't really find much KH merch where I live. I wish they were selling those pins with each of the characters art on them from the box art here in the U.S. I would really like to buy one with Ven on it.

Yeah it is good to have everything close by instead of waiting days or weeks knowing that your package might not come. 

11 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Yeah it is good to have everything close by instead of waiting days or weeks knowing that your package might not come. 

True. There's also that chance your packages could get lost too. Some of the fanmade stuff is cool, but it would be nice to have some official stuff that is easily accessible too. I bought a Wayfinder necklace that was plastic off of Etsy not realising it was going to be made of plastic. It came to my house on time, the only problem was that the Wayfinder part came apart really easily. It was probably my dumb fault for not reading the materials list that comes in the description of the item. 

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

5 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

True. There's also that chance your packages could get lost too. Some of the fanmade stuff is cool, but it would be nice to have some official stuff that is easily accessible too. I bought a Wayfinder necklace that was plastic off of Etsy not realising it was going to be made of plastic. It came to my house on time, the only problem was that the Wayfinder part came apart really easily. It was probably my dumb fault for not reading the materials list that comes in the description of the item. 

Yeah, that's true.  I've bought cheap KH necklaces from eBay, some of them have broken.  Gotta be careful.  I wonder if you can order off of Gamestop's website or if Square Enix has them in stock.

On 12/20/2018 at 10:16 PM, ienzo628 said:

Yeah, that's true.  I've bought cheap KH necklaces from eBay, some of them have broken.  Gotta be careful.  I wonder if you can order off of Gamestop's website or if Square Enix has them in stock.

It looks like Square Enix's U.S. store website has some things like keychains, necklaces, some Kai Arts and Bring Arts, and like a heartless plush and a chirithy plush that you can buy on there. But, their Final Fantasy merchandise looks like it's a lot more abundant. They seem to be selling those Acrylic stands with scenes from Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance that are in like this cartoonish style.

On 12/20/2018 at 10:16 PM, ienzo628 said:

Whoops. I completely misunderstood your statement and made myself look like an idiot. It doesn't look like Square Enix sells Funko Pops in their store, so you might want to check Gamestop to see if they have any

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

38 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

Whoops. I completely misunderstood your statement and made myself look like an idiot. It doesn't look like Square Enix sells Funko Pops in their store, so you might want to check Gamestop to see if they have any

Yeah that's probably the best option. 

7 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Did you buy it?  Lucky find!

Nah. The Funko pops have never really interested me. I've never been a fan of figurines personally, I just got excited because that's the first KH3 funko pop I've found anywhere.

6 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

Nah. The Funko pops have never really interested me. I've never been a fan of figurines personally, I just got excited because that's the first KH3 funko pop I've found anywhere.

Gotcha!  I am not into collecting figurines myself.  I would be surprised to if I saw my favorite game character as a figurine in a store that I just happen upon.

2 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Gotcha!  I am not into collecting figurines myself.  I would be surprised to if I saw my favorite game character as a figurine in a store that I just happen upon.

Yeah, I'm more into merchandise that I can physically use. Like I have a t-shirt, a poster, an Axel plushie, and Sora's Kingdom Crown necklace (that's my favourite one). But I can totally understand people's love of figurines and action figures. 

1 minute ago, Allwil13 said:

Yeah, I'm more into merchandise that I can physically use. Like I have a t-shirt, a poster, an Axel plushie, and Sora's Kingdom Crown necklace (that's my favourite one). But I can totally understand people's love of figurines and action figures. 

I have a Kingdom Hearts calendar that I should update soon.