Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exilra

KHUX [12-21-2018] Supernova - KH III Starlight Deal, Limited VIP Coin Skill Board, Year End Challenge

From 12 AM PT 12/21 until 11:59 PM PT 12/30, the Supernova - KH III Starlight Deal will be available! With each pull you'll be guaranteed one Trait Medal #66, a 6-star Prime - Chernabog medal, 8 5-star or higher Medals, and 3 Magic Mirror Medals! A 7-star Prime - Chernabog is guaranteed in 5 pulls as well!

For those that buy the WJE, you will have access to the VIP Banner that will have double the chance of pulling Supernova - KH III Starlight, get Supernova - KH III Starlight in 10 pulls, one 7-star Tier 7 medal or Supernova - KH III Starlight per pull instead of a guaranteed 6-star Prime - Chernabog, 5 Magic Mirror Medals instead of 3, and 10 Limited VIP Coins. 

Each guaranteed 7-star medal, Supernova - KH III Starlight medal, or 7-star Prime Chernabog pulled will come with one of the following skills: Attack Boost VI Max, Defense Boost I Max, Defense Boost II Max, Defense Boost III Max, Attack Boost V Max & Gauge 1, Attack Boost V Max & Lux++, Triple Threat II. You also have a chance of getting Boosted versions of those medals!

From 12 AM PT 12/21 until 11:59 PM PT 1/13, the Limited VIP Coins Skill Board will be available! VIP Coins can be earned from pulls from the VIP Banners or buying Jewel Box E. The Board contains Scrooge medals with the following skills: Defense Boost I Max, Second Chance II, Attack Boost VI Max, Attack Boost VII Max, Defense Boost III Max, Defense Boost IV Max, Attack Boost V Max & Lux++, Attack Boost VI Max & Lux ++.

From 12 AM PT 12/21 until 11:59 PM PT 12/31, the Year-End Challenge will be available! Complete the challenges to earn rewards like Gems, a Fantasia Mickey B medal, 3000 Jewels, and Silver Snowpup spirit parts!

On the one hand: boooooooo, VIP coins suck!!

On the other hand: that's all you can get with your coins? That's pretty sad.

As with all of these no-mercy/VIP-mercy banners, I'm gonna say "don't waste your jewels". It's just insulting, really. They know we don't like it, but hey, if at least one person takes advantage of it, that must mean they're doing something right, right? The answer is no, of course.

Oh, and don't waste jewels on trying to beat the new event. If the prize is jewels and you spend jewels, you've squandered your prize. If you can't beat it, try asking around for advice, and even if that doesn't work, just let it slide: we're bound to get more free jewels soon enough.

3 hours ago, hawk222 said:

On the one hand: boooooooo, VIP coins suck!!

On the other hand: that's all you can get with your coins? That's pretty sad.

As with all of these no-mercy/VIP-mercy banners, I'm gonna say "don't waste your jewels". It's just insulting, really. They know we don't like it, but hey, if at least one person takes advantage of it, that must mean they're doing something right, right? The answer is no, of course.

Oh, and don't waste jewels on trying to beat the new event. If the prize is jewels and you spend jewels, you've squandered your prize. If you can't beat it, try asking around for advice, and even if that doesn't work, just let it slide: we're bound to get more free jewels soon enough.

It stinks of nothing short but a scam.  Hopefully Square and Disney can give us something better than the VIP coins.

looks like a good banner to go for, but I'm gonna be saving me jewels expecting we'll get a really great banner for when KH3 actually comes out. They should make more medal board deals, like that Larxene+ medal board. 

Edited by The Unversed

24 minutes ago, The Unversed said:

looks like a good banner to go for, but I'm gonna be saving me jewels expecting we'll get a really great banner for when KH3 actually comes out. They should make more medal board deals, like that Larxene+ medal board. 

I wonder what they will be bring to the table once KH3 is released.

Hopefully something great. Like maybe a banner with an amazingly done artwork medal along with it being crazy useful! That be cool :D & maybe some cool new av costume boards of Ventus (Armor or without), Vanitas (With or without mask), Eraqus & Xehanort. Also possibly some free jewels too, like, 20,000 jewels be sick!   

57 minutes ago, The Unversed said:

Hopefully something great. Like maybe a banner with an amazingly done artwork medal along with it being crazy useful! That be cool :D & maybe some cool new av costume boards of Ventus (Armor or without), Vanitas (With or without mask), Eraqus & Xehanort. Also possibly some free jewels too, like, 20,000 jewels be sick!   

20,000 jewels would be epic!  Though I wonder what type of good medal they can introduce to UX. 

Is anyone else having serious trouble with the Year End Challenge? Maybe I'm just not as strong as I thought but I cannot get past that stupid Fish boss at stage 6 (think that's the stage; I don't have my phone on me). The thing is level 2000 and most of my medals only do 1 damage. 

4 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

Is anyone else having serious trouble with the Year End Challenge? Maybe I'm just not as strong as I thought but I cannot get past that stupid Fish boss at stage 6 (think that's the stage; I don't have my phone on me). The thing is level 2000 and most of my medals only do 1 damage. 

What sort of medals do you have? You'll want a good buffer as well as an overwrite medal, and you'll want medals with the Ground Def -60 trait as you go further. If you're doing 1 damage, it's either a lack of attack, defense debuffs, or a combination of both.

Just now, hawk222 said:

What sort of medals do you have? You'll want a good buffer as well as an overwrite medal, and you'll want medals with the Ground Def -60 trait as you go further. If you're doing 1 damage, it's either a lack of attack, defense debuffs, or a combination of both.

I don't think I have any buffers. Honestly I'm still learning stuff about the medal system. I find it to be kind of complicated. I'm using the Larxene medal that was recently released. I also made sure to equip 6 and 7 star medals.

1 minute ago, Allwil13 said:

I don't think I have any buffers. Honestly I'm still learning stuff about the medal system. I find it to be kind of complicated. I'm using the Larxene medal that was recently released. I also made sure to equip 6 and 7 star medals.

Yeah, confusion is natural. Maybe if this game was handled a bit better... But whatever. Do you have any Kairi or Xion medals? Larxene+ is only gonna be good for buffing herself and the medal after her, but most Kairi/Xion medals give buffs for all your medals for the entire turn.

1 minute ago, hawk222 said:

Yeah, confusion is natural. Maybe if this game was handled a bit better... But whatever. Do you have any Kairi or Xion medals? Larxene+ is only gonna be good for buffing herself and the medal after her, but most Kairi/Xion medals give buffs for all your medals for the entire turn.

I do have a couple of Xion Medals. I have the Illustrated Xion with nature's Gift and HD Xion. Maybe I'll try a Kairi Medal; I have a few of those.

22 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

I do have a couple of Xion Medals. I have the Illustrated Xion with nature's Gift and HD Xion. Maybe I'll try a Kairi Medal; I have a few of those.

Yeah, Illustrated Xion EX (the one you mentioned) is a great buffer. HD Xion is a copy medal, so it can copy whichever medal you put after it. Great if you want to copy your Illustrated Xion EX (gonna refer to this one as XEX going forward).. Just remember: use Xion buffers for reverse medals and use Kairi buffers for upright medals. If you have more reverse buffers, try making a reverse setup instead of adding in upright medals. Also, post screenshots if you have them, since it makes it easier to see what you're working with. (Best filter would be 6 and 7 star medals, tier 4 and higher)

On 12/22/2018 at 1:41 PM, ienzo628 said:

20,000 jewels would be epic!  Though I wonder what type of good medal they can introduce to UX. 

I know right! haha XD

Not sure, but I hope we'd get a Power or Speed medal. I mainly only use those 2 types since my best keyblade's the Olympia. 

13 hours ago, The Unversed said:

I know right! haha XD

Not sure, but I hope we'd get a Power or Speed medal. I mainly only use those 2 types since my best keyblade's the Olympia. 

I just find power medals kind of waste. 

1 hour ago, ienzo628 said:

The Starlight Keyblade and the Moogle Keyblade are my dominant ones.

Damn, thought I was spot on there haha XD 

My starlight key is at lvl 25, but & me Moogle key is at lvl 3 :P haha XD So what ya keys lvs at? 

On 12/29/2018 at 7:17 PM, ienzo628 said:

I might want to take a picture of each of my keyblades.

Huh? Nah, nah. Don't waste ya time with that. I was just meaning for your Starlight & Moogle Keys :P I don't wanna know about all ya keys haha XD

Oh yeah! Character title! My character's title's 'Upbeat Hero' currently. What's yours? 

5 minutes ago, The Unversed said:

Huh? Nah, nah. Don't waste ya time with that. I was just meaning for your Starlight & Moogle Keys :P I don't wanna know about all ya keys haha XD

Oh yeah! Character title! My character's title's 'Upbeat Hero' currently. What's yours? 

I am not sure.

On 12/22/2018 at 8:09 AM, Allwil13 said:

I don't think you're alone.  I've gotten some requests and battled the boss a few times and my strongest metals did minor damage to it.  It's really irritating and that's why I am not so bothered filling out the boards.

3 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

I am not sure.

I don't think you're alone.  I've gotten some requests and battled the boss a few times and my strongest metals did minor damage to it.  It's really irritating and that's why I am not so bothered filling out the boards.

I just wanted the parts for the Silver Snowpup. I have them all except the ears and the head.

On 12/30/2018 at 11:01 PM, ienzo628 said:

I just hope the beginning of January gives us more story mode updates. 

Hmm, I don't think we'll get story updates much in Jan, maybe Feb I can see but they'll be gearing up for the games release stuff first. Come on BBS costumes! :D 

On 12/31/2018 at 2:13 AM, Allwil13 said:

I just wanted the parts for the Silver Snowpup. I have them all except the ears and the head.

I want those parts too!!! I managed to get the head recently but, I still need the ears... :P