Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KHWaterBlock

Kingdom Hearts VR Experience has been delayed until January 18th, with the second part arriving in Spring 2019

According to the Japanese gaming site Gamer, the Kingdom Hearts: VR Experience has had a release date change. Originally with part one releasing on December 25, it has been delayed to January 18. Part 2 of the experience has been moved to spring 2019 instead of it's January 18 release. This title is still a PlayStation VR exclusive.

View full article

58 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

I wonder why? I assume it's just because they aren't going to get finished as soon as they thought they would.

Or they thought that its a good date for the final final FINAL pre event before the part 3 comes out.

Oh no we are in the gummi ship. I allready can see us Crashing into a planet, thanks donald

3 hours ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

I wonder why? I assume it's just because they aren't going to get finished as soon as they thought they would.

I was gonna say the wanna focus on marketing kH3 but the first part is still coming before that so it's probably not ready yet or something.

Okay, I'm a little confused. Is this VR experience going to be the whole KH1 game? When I first saw info on this I could have sworn it was just a glance at some of the worlds through VR.

On 12/21/2018 at 5:49 AM, Dustin Lübbers said:

Or they thought that its a good date for the final final FINAL pre event before the part 3 comes out.

Oh no we are in the gummi ship. I allready can see us Crashing into a planet, thanks donald

Lol. I've always thought Sora would be the one to crash the Gummi ship before Donald and Goofy.

2 hours ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

Lol. I've always thought Sora would be the one to crash the Gummi ship before Donald and Goofy.

You are probably right. Also since when is sora allowed to fly anyway he does so since kh2 i think but donald was extremly against it before