Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yoshirai

KHUX Kingdom Hearts X: The Story of You and the Keyblade novel is now available for preorder on Square Enix Store Japan

The previously announced Kingdom Hearts Unchained X novel, that goes by the name Kingdom Hearts X: The Story of You and the Keyblade, is now available for pre-order on Square Enix Store Japan. The release date is still set for January 25th, 2019, and the listed product price is 800 yen ($7.13 USD). Take a look at the cover art here below:

large.ITEM_IMAGE2.jpg.a7e1c8917d16df2ac5f742c8c03456e5.jpg

As no news came up for a worldwide release of the novel, we always invite you to check, before your purchase, if the product is eligible for outside-Japan shipping.

View full article

Somehow, I knew we were probably going to get a novel of it at some point. I still wish they made an English translated version of the Birth By Sleep one, but the only thing I've seen of it was a fan translating the first 3 chapters of it into English text. It's still very weird to see Ven swear.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

On 12/21/2018 at 4:29 PM, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

Somehow, I knew we were probably going to get a novel of it at some point. I still wish they made an English translated version of the Birth By Sleep one, but the only thing I've seen of it was a fan translating the first 3 chapters of it into English text. It's still very weird to see Ven swear.

Actually, Yen Press is releasing the English version in March: http://www.b2c.hachettebookgroup.com/titles/none/Kingdom-Hearts-Birth-by-Sleep:-The-Novel-(light-novel)/9781975303785/?yen

22 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

More than likely about as canon as the manga.   So probably not. 

But still close and faithfull enough to deserve the title

Just thinking about the silent hill comics linkaras video series give more information

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

4 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

But still close and faithfull enough to deserve the title

Just thinking about the silent hill comics linkaras video series give more information

Point taken.   I still enjoy them for bringing something new to the table.

4 hours ago, Melynir said:

So we are getting an official English translated version of BBS?

On 12/21/2018 at 10:29 AM, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

Goooooooosh I wish we could get a BBS Novel. :,,,)

11 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

I honestly did not know that. Thank you.

11 hours ago, Melynir said:

MELYNIR YOU ARE A HERO.  THANK YOU.

On 12/21/2018 at 8:16 AM, Yoshirai said:

The previously announced Kingdom Hearts Unchained X novel, that goes by the name Kingdom Hearts X: The Story of You and the Keyblade, is now available for pre-order on Square Enix Store Japan. The release date is still set for January 25th, 2019, and the listed product price is 800 yen ($7.13 USD). Take a look at the cover art here below:

large.ITEM_IMAGE2.jpg.a7e1c8917d16df2ac5f742c8c03456e5.jpg

As no news came up for a worldwide release of the novel, we always invite you to check, before your purchase, if the product is eligible for outside-Japan shipping.

View full article

Does Chirithy ever tell us what's in the little bag they carry.....

16 minutes ago, loamrangercosplay said:

Does Chirithy ever tell us what's in the little bag they carry.....

12 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

I don't think so.  I think it might be munny or something.

Is it to carry their Keyblade weilder's lux too, maybe? The symbol on the bag looks like a piece of lux.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan