Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Novayon

Your Dream KH3 World List?

Hi guys, I'm thinking about what my ideal lineup of Disney Worlds for KH3 would look like and wanted to see what others' would be. Obviously this is a hypothetical, "In a perfect world" list but these would be my 10:

• The Caribbean (in KH3)
  • Olympus (in KH3)
  • Kingdom of Corona (in KH3)
  • The Princess and the Frog
  • Treasure Planet
  • Big Hero Six (in KH3)
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire
  • WALL-E
  • A Bug's Life
  • The Incredibles

Anyone else have some thoughts?

Edited by Novayon

If it were up to me.

• Toy Story
  • Monster's inc.
  • A Bug's Life
  • Big Hero 6
  • Frozen
  • Lilo & Stitch
  • The Lone Ranger
  • Treasure Planet
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire
  • Wreck-it Ralph
  • The Jungle Book
  • and just as a curveball, something like reign of fire, or starship troopers since disney owns those.

That way you get a little something for everyone. 2d animated, cgi, pixar, live action, the unexpected, the heavily requested and you get significantly different environments with each world. The only thing really missing that i can think of is claymation, so i guess you could throw in halloween town or frankenweenie.

Oh also, maybe a few returning worlds like olympus or the grid?

This sort of went from a list of worlds I'd like to see in Kh3 to a list of worlds I'd like to see in kh in general. 

Kingdom of Corona

Arendelle

Agrabah (King of Thieves) 

Olympus

Caribbean 

Treasure Planet

Enchanted Dominion

Castle of Dreams

Dwarf Woodlands

Atlantis

Moana

Beast's Castle

Sword and the Stone

Robin Hood

Pocahontas 

The Emperor's New Groove

Lilo and Stitch (actually featuring Lilo) 

Zootopia

I'll edit this if I can think of anything else but those are just off the top of my head. I included Enchanted Dominion, Castle of Dreams, and the Dwarf Woodlands because I didn't feel they were well represented in BBS. I want to see them as well as some of the other worlds we've seen before fully expansive worlds in the new engine and get to know the characters better. 

3 minutes ago, clatter411 said:

This sort of went from a list of worlds I'd like to see in Kh3 to a list of worlds I'd like to see in kh in general. 

Kingdom of Corona

Arendelle

Agrabah (King of Thieves) 

Olympus

Caribbean 

Treasure Planet

Enchanted Dominion

Castle of Dreams

Dwarf Woodlands

Atlantis

Moana

Beast's Castle

Sword and the Stone

Robin Hood

Pocahontas 

The Emperor's New Groove

Lilo and Stitch (actually featuring Lilo) 

Zootopia

I'll edit this if I can think of anything else but those are just off the top of my head. I included Enchanted Dominion, Castle of Dreams, and the Dwarf Woodlands because I didn't feel they were well represented in BBS. I want to see them as well as some of the other worlds we've seen before fully expansive worlds in the new engine and get to know the characters better. 

Good point about representation. A lot of worlds in the handheld games deserved better, my pick would be Hunchback of Notre Dame.

1 hour ago, Novayon said:

Good point about representation. A lot of worlds in the handheld games deserved better, my pick would be Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Hunchback and Lilo and Stitch really got the short end of the stick honestly. Both are really beautiful movies. And I can't believe Lilo has not appeared yet!

Anyways, here's some of mine:

Lilo and Stitch

Hunchback of Notre Dame

Toy Story

Up

Coco

Moana

Princess and the Frog

Treasure Planet

Atlantis

Inside Out

Zootopia

The Jungle Book

And I dunno, maybe a Disney TV show or something more obscure, don't matter which one

5 minutes ago, Potato head harvey said:

Speaking of lilo, Apparently japan hates her for some reason. From what i understand, they love stitch, but hate lilo. Which i guess would explain stitch's representation in kingdom hearts if true.

Well it seems like Square Enix hates her at the very least. ?

I would have to say:

• Olympus ('cause it already looks awesome and I think it'll be my favorite world)
  • Treasure Planet ('cause outer space pirates are super original and I love the look of the movie)
  • The Vanishing Isle from Aladdin and the King of Thieves ('cause who wouldn't want a giant turtle world?)
  • Motonui Island from Moana ('cause the world Moana is set in is truly mesmerizing and would fit really well in a KH game)
  • Game Central Station ('cause the gameplay possibilities are limitless)
  • San Fransokyo ('cause it already looks great in the game)
  • Atlantis ('cause we need an underwater world that's better than Atlantica)
  • Kingdom of Corona ('cause it looks great already)
  • Arendelle ('cause I want a snowy area...why not?)
  • Land of Dragons ('cause I would love to see it return and always thought the Land of Dragons would be amazing if all the areas were seamlessly connected which is almost the case in KH3. Also Mulan 2 has some pretty cool action sequences so why not :) )

Here's what my World Line-Up for Kingdom Hearts 3 could have been... (Before Winnie the Pooh and Pirates of the Caribbean killed it's chances)

What could have been My Most Wanted World Lineup (Before 2019)...

Olympus (Hercules)

Toy Box (Toy Story)

Monstropolis (Monsters Inc)

Kingdom of Corona (Tangled)

Arendelle (Frozen)

Bewitching Bayou (The Princess and the Frog)

Legacy to Galaxy (Treasure Planet)

The Wild Jungle (The Jungle Book)

San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6)

Arcadia (Wreck-it Ralph)

Edited by johnkhfan95

I'm already perfectly content with the world list that we have, and I'm still hoping for at least one or two more world reveals, but if not, then it's fine, because like I said, we have a perfect world lineup as is! But for the sake of putting in worlds I'd love to see in Kingdom Hearts III, they'd be the following:

• Treasure Planet: I've been wanting this so bad for so long now, the film is so critically underrated! The characters, story and setting are amazing, and the whole concept of space pirates and Jim's journey of self discovery and discovering what it takes to make it out in the world are themes that'd resonate strongly with Kingdom Hearts! Riku could even give Jim advice, since they are both similar!
  • Atlantis The Lost Empire: Just like Treasure Planet, another underrated classic! It'd be amazing to explore Atlantis and see Kida and Milo! The whole Indiana Jones vibe that this film has with its exploration, and all the vivid architecture and the civilization of the Atlanteans are things that would be interesting to put into Kingdom Hearts!

Notice that I put these two particular films in bold because I cannot stress enough how badly I want these in the game! XD

• Meet The Robinsons: Because the whole concept of time travel is a theme in KH, this world would probably fit well, as it'd teach about the dangers of time travel and how trying to alter things results in bad things happening, even though this would probably be the one part of the film they'd have to distort to fit within the time travel rules of the KH Universe.
  • The Grid/Space Paranoids: WE NEED TO HAVE CLOSURE WITH TRON! WE CAN'T LEAVE THINGS HANGING THE WAY THEY DID IN DREAM DROP DISTANCE! SORA NEEDS TO KNOW TRON IS OKAY! 
  • Chicken Little: He was a summon in Kingdom Hearts II, and just because of how Chicken Little is such a lovable character full of heart, I'd love to see him interact with Sora again! This would probably be one of the more zany worlds to visit, given the film's zany tone, ya know?

But yeah, those would be amazing worlds to see, but even though they will probably not appear in Kingdom Hearts III, at least there's hope of them being in the next saga! Plus, some of the worlds I wanted the most, like the Kingdom Of Corona, San Fransokyo and The Caribbean are already in the game, so that makes me happy! :3