Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

We Have A Pretty Excellent Lineup Of Worlds For Kingdom Hearts III!

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, we are finally almost on the cusp of finally getting to experience Kingdom Hearts III in all its glory in just one more month! With that being said, I wanted to post a topic on this thread, because I was thinking about the worlds we have for this game. While some people might think we don't have that many worlds, in truth, we actually have quite a robust set of worlds for this game, and a great lineup at that! To refresh, these are the already confirmed worlds!

• Olympus
  • The Kingdom Of Corona
  • The Toy Box
  • Monstropolis
  • Arendelle
  • The Caribbean
  • Twilight Town
  • 100 Acre Wood
  • San Fransokyo
  • Scala Ad Caelum
  • The Mysterious Tower (This one is hit or miss since it could be a part of Twilight Town like it was in KHII.)
  • The Realm Of Darkness
  • The Keyblade Graveyard

So these are the already confirmed worlds! (The last two should be considered since major stuff goes down in these worlds.) But keep in mind that we also got some worlds shown discreetly in many of the trailers, and Nomura even said there would be a few worlds that would be cutscene only! So for those we got:

• Radiant Garden
  • Kingdom Hearts? (The sky world place Chirithy is?)
  • Lea and Kairi's training place
  • The Land Of Departure/Castle Oblivion

I don't know if I'm forgetting anything else, but yeah. That puts the world count at 17, which is two worlds more than Kingdom Hearts II, I believe! Nomura wasn't kidding when he said this game was gonna be huge! :o

Edited by The Transcendent Key

1 minute ago, Chasm said:

That's my only concern. For Poohs world I hope it isnt just minigames...I actually want to battle here.

It seems like history might repeat itself with Hundred Acre World just being nothing but a mini game world.   I mean they can develop enemies like perhaps Heffalump and Wuzzle Heartless.   Maybe even have the plot of the world revolve around a huge misunderstanding. 

Roo's Heffalump friend is in here and the residents of the Hundred Acre Wood are downright terrified of Heffalumps and Wuzzles.  Square Enix could probably play on Pooh and friends' phobias.  Let's say the conflict of the world is Roo running off because he can't tolerate being around a bunch of scaredy cats anymore.   Pooh and friends get Sora to help them look for Roo because they believe that the Heffalumps kidnapped Roo but they realize things are not always as they seem.   They could throw in the Skullosaurus as a boss.  Better that than a world dedicated to solely mini games. 

4 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

It seems like history might repeat itself with Hundred Acre World just being nothing but a mini game world.   I mean they can develop enemies like perhaps Heffalump and Wuzzle Heartless.   Maybe even have the plot of the world revolve around a huge misunderstanding. 

Roo's Heffalump friend is in here and the residents of the Hundred Acre Wood are downright terrified of Heffalumps and Wuzzles.  Square Enix could probably play on Pooh and friends' phobias.  Let's say the conflict of the world is Roo running off because he can't tolerate being around a bunch of scaredy cats anymore.   Pooh and friends get Sora to help them look for Roo because they believe that the Heffalumps kidnapped Roo but they realize things are not always as they seem.   They could throw in the Skullosaurus as a boss.  Better that than a world dedicated to solely mini games. 

Way better. I just dont see a point in these kinds of worlds anymore.

Just now, Chasm said:

Way better. I just dont see a point in these kinds of worlds anymore.

They should have given us Agrabah instead of just having silly mini games.   Maybe they could make them part of the plot of a Hundred Acre Wood like they did with KH2 and KH1.  They should have just treated the Hundred Acre Wood like they did in BBS. 

They should have given us Agrabah instead of just having silly mini games.   Maybe they could make them part of the plot of a Hundred Acre Wood like they did with KH2 and KH1.  They should have just treated the Hundred Acre Wood like they did in BBS. 

Yeah...hopefully theres more to do than just play minigames

Just now, Chasm said:

Yeah...hopefully theres more to do than just play minigames

Don't forget the minor inconvenience of a plot we got with KH2 where Sora has to get Pooh to remember everyone by collecting pages and playing mini games. 

1 minute ago, ienzo628 said:

Don't forget the minor inconvenience of a plot we got with KH2 where Sora has to get Pooh to remember everyone by collecting pages and playing mini games. 

Lmao...it seems we might get that again!

Pretty much.  Didn't Sora go into the book in KH2 only to be kicked out by Pooh freezing up and Heartless stealing the book?

Yes. I forget the reasoning behind going back, but I know Merlin was involved. I hope it's important enough for Sora to up and leave for Pooh.

15 minutes ago, Chasm said:

Yes. I forget the reasoning behind going back, but I know Merlin was involved. I hope it's important enough for Sora to up and leave for Pooh.

Hopefully the Hundred Acre Wood is under attack. 

2 minutes ago, Chasm said:

I just see Xehanort causing trouble there to but himself some time

The question would be why.   What does he gain from the book?  What did the Heartless gain from the book?  Why did they go after it and scatter the pages?

1 minute ago, ienzo628 said:

The question would be why.   What does he gain from the book?  What did the Heartless gain from the book?  Why did they go after it and scatter the pages?

I remember someone in the game saying it held immense power?

Just now, ienzo628 said:

I think that was Merlin.   Though what type of power it is might need expanding upon. 

That's probably the in universe way of saying "We have a lot of stat enhancing items here"

1 minute ago, Chasm said:

That's probably the in universe way of saying "We have a lot of stat enhancing items here"

Probably so but the book also contains Pooh and his friends who have hearts and the Heartless perhaps sensed that about the book and tried to get those hearts out of the book. 

6 hours ago, LostArtis said:

If only radiant garden was playable. These worlds are gunna be amazing!

Have we gotten confirmation that it isn't playable? It seems to me that the status of Radiant Garden is still up in the air.

On the subject of the worlds, I agree completely that they are going to be amazing. Judging by the scope of BH6's world it looks like we'll be able to explore the entirety of San Fransokyo. I'm also stoked for the underwater combat in The Caribbean. These worlds are gonna be huuuge!

2 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

Have we gotten confirmation that it isn't playable? It seems to me that the status of Radiant Garden is still up in the air.

On the subject of the worlds, I agree completely that they are going to be amazing. Judging by the scope of BH6's world it looks like we'll be able to explore the entirety of San Fransokyo. I'm also stoked for the underwater combat in The Caribbean. These worlds are gonna be huuuge!

The Caribbean by far is the most beautiful looking world. The fact that we can manually go to other islands aaaaaaaaaand dive under water just gets me so excited for the 29th.