Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HarLea Quinn

Team Leaders Wanted For New KH13 Project

Hello Everyone,

We are looking for a new leader or maybe even a few leaders to help create and lead a new KH13 content project. Now that we had a great new update to the site and figured out any kinks we can now plan to add new content pages and guides for the site and we are looking for people that want to help lead this new project.

• Are you a leader?
  • Are you organized?
  • Would you like to make a difference on the site and in the fandom by helping create pages, organising data, and cataloging things? 

This upcoming team is for you! Let us know below if you are interested.

I would be interested in helping.  I work a full time job on a random schedule though, so I can't guarantee I'll be around every time you need me. But it sounds like something I would be interested in. :)

I'm interested in joining. I've got solid knowledge on KH2 and some knowledge on other games, and analyzing things is just a natural instinct I have. I feel like I could lead a team of curious individuals to figure things out in the game.

On 12/22/2018 at 12:15 PM, Allwil13 said:

I would be interested in helping.  I work a full time job on a random schedule though, so I can't guarantee I'll be around every time you need me. But it sounds like something I would be interested in. :)

18 hours ago, TrevorVillamor said:

I am super interested!

18 hours ago, WanderSerenity said:

My schedule is a little over the place with work and all of my guild events, but I would love to help were ever I can!

18 hours ago, Jackwolf5775 said:

I'm interested in joining. I've got solid knowledge on KH2 and some knowledge on other games, and analyzing things is just a natural instinct I have. I feel like I could lead a team of curious individuals to figure things out in the game.

18 hours ago, Silver Arisa said:

I'm interested as well! I can assist in organization and possibly gathering of information.

17 hours ago, That-_one_Sora said:

count me in! im a pretty good advocate.

I have sent you all a group PM :)