Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Chasm

Which 3 Keyblades will you use?

Given that we obviously don't have information on all the keyblades so far. which 3 will you decide to use throughout the game once you've obtained them?

The Pirates Keyblade by far looks to be the most chaotic in terms of flashiness and speed. Ever After's Transformation has a great callback to Wisdom form so i'm going to need that in my life. Last but not least, Shooting Star. I've always wanted to go 3rd person shooting in Kingdom Hearts so this was a dream come true to see. What about you guys? I don't see myself using Kingdom Key for too long once i obtain 3 keyblades. 2nd Form is cool and all, but these other transformations are a blast.

Pirates, because it looks great and has a fun transformation. Also because it's Pirates.

Frozen, because it has a clean design unlike some of the others, and seems to increase speed

3rd is either Kingdom Key or Shooting Star. KK for the second form Nostalgia, and SS for shooting mechanics as you said.

I plan to mix and match as much as possible but this is probably my default loadout from the ones we know about.

Well of course the one with the best stats :D But yea i get what you are trying to say. Well if its just about the looks i would actually go for the classic keyblade for the so long until i obtain ultima. Or is there the option to choose only the look of the keyblade dissregarding the damage and MP? Is that even a thing this time? I mean different keyblades with different stats

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

2 hours ago, Novayon said:

Pirates, because it looks great and has a fun transformation. Also because it's Pirates.

Frozen, because it has a clean design unlike some of the others, and seems to increase speed

3rd is either Kingdom Key or Shooting Star. KK for the second form Nostalgia, and SS for shooting mechanics as you said.

I plan to mix and match as much as possible but this is probably my default loadout from the ones we know about.

I'm just in love with Pirates lol

1 hour ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Well of course the one with the best stats :D But yea i get what you are trying to say. Well if its just about the looks i would actually go for the classic keyblade for the so long until i obtain ultima. Or is there the option to choose only the look of the keyblade dissregarding the damage and MP? Is that even a thing this time? I mean different keyblades with different stats

Keyblades can be levelled up now, so I assume if you really like one you can make it very strong by using it more often. Although some may still have strengths over others I guess.

10 minutes ago, Chasm said:

I'm just in love with Pirates lol

Imagine what it's like for someone who loves the movies like me XD

10 minutes ago, Novayon said:

Keyblades can be levelled up now, so I assume if you really like one you can make it very strong by using it more often. Although some may still have strengths over others I guess.

Ah thats cool and new to the series

Really interested to find out what a kingdom key can do maxed out completly

6 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Ah thats cool and new to the series

Really interested to find out what a kingdom key can do maxed out completly

You can level up the keyblades in Unchained x/Union x too. Not sure you play the app game but yeah it's interesting to have a main title that can level op keyblades.

1 hour ago, Movies798 said:

You can level up the keyblades in Unchained x/Union x too. Not sure you play the app game but yeah it's interesting to have a main title that can level op keyblades.

I tried to play that one several times but it always ended in me getting frustraded because of bad Internet Connection iny region. Thats why i am all the more thankfull for people who put the cutscenes online

I wonder if there will be more Non-Disney themed Keyblades, I think I might be tempted to use those. I like the Tangled Keyblade a lot, as well as the Shooting Star...I guess a third one would be the BH6 Keyblade as it recreates attacks from a lot of other Keyblade Transformations.