loamrangercosplay

Fav moments from the manga?

Recommended Posts

 

2 minutes ago, loamrangercosplay said:

ALSO THIS 

Screenshot_20180624-205322.png

Oh that one is good to. But by far the best one is were the old villian castle is collapsing amd pete runs away from it with Maleficent in his arms like some action hero...like its Kingdom hearts summed up in one panel its so dumb jet so confident about it which makes it awesome. Pete the cat! Saves the Mistress of evil as if she was a damsel in distress! You cant make this stuff up.I love this series man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

 

Oh that one is good to. But by far the best one is were the old villain castle is collapsing and Pete runs away from it with Maleficent in his arms like some action hero...like its Kingdom hearts summed up in one panel its so dumb jet so confident about it which makes it awesome. Pete the cat! Saves the Mistress of evil as if she was a damsel in distress! You cant make this stuff up.I love this series man.

She probably gave him a thrashing like some anime girls do.  Maleficent seems like the type of anime girl that doesn't like being in a situation where she needs saving.  Such girls would often times beat the person in a comedic fashion after they were rescued.  But, that's another subject.

I did like Saix showing up at the Colosseum and how Roxas stood up for a beaten up Demyx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

She probably gave him a thrashing like some anime girls do.  Maleficent seems like the type of anime girl that doesn't like being in a situation where she needs saving.  Such girls would often times beat the person in a comedic fashion after they were rescued.  But, that's another subject.

I did like Saix showing up at the Colosseum and how Roxas stood up for a beaten up Demyx.

i dont remember the chapter 100% but i believe that actually happend. Another one thats good is sora Chipmunk smile

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

i don't remember the chapter 100% but i believe that actually happened. Another one that's good is Sora Chipmunk smile

Sora does give off a lot of humorous expression.  I think he had to make a lot of goofy faces just to get the Gummi Ship working because it was out of fuel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

I don't remember much and would probably have to read back over the manga. I remember seeing the dusks drawing on Roxas's face. That picture was pretty funny.

2.jpg

Yeah I remember this panel.  Xion thought that Xemnas was responsible for the drawing on Roxas's face.  I remember the opening panel and Axel having to kick the Dusks out of Roxas's room and take the clothes pin off of Roxas's nose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, VisitJoan said:

Demyx’s recon report.  “There were lots of things.  And heartless.”

Saix was like "Heck no, you get back and get that report done right!"

Hercules: This guy's strong.

Phil: No kidding!  He'd make a great recruit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, loamrangercosplay said:

As useful in the manga as he is in the game xD

I did like that chapter regarding Roxas's introduction in how Axel set him gently on the throne and how he later had Larxene and Demyx laughing at him because he sat on a whoopy cushion.

Edited by ienzo628

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Sora does give off a lot of humorous expression.  I think he had to make a lot of goofy faces just to get the Gummi Ship working because it was out of fuel.

Oh yes i remember which scene you mean that was when they were fying for 8 hours straight lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Oh yes i remember which scene you mean that was when they were fying for 8 hours straight lol

Yep.  I liked the manga chapter where almost all the Organization went after Riku.  Demyx is sure a punching bag since he got blamed for the whole ordeal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly the entirety of the Days manga is just the absolute best thing ever. 

Roxas talking with riku in Twilight Town, Axel talking with Xion about how he is her best friend, them saying they want to live together when they complete Kingdom Hearts, what all the members do on their vacations, Axel camping out on the grey area couch to catch Saix, Xion and Roxas before they go on their mission to convince Saix to let them go together, Saix looking up the word 'Motivation'..it was all just so great! Also the way they drew the characters emotions on their faces just pulled it all togther in a way the game couldnt because it was in a different medium. Axels talk with xion is my go to example. It still gives me goose bumps to read that scene when in the game all we have are the words. And while the words are powerful, seeing axel grab xion by the shoulders, kneel down to look her in the eye and say to her, "You're no puppet in my book" blows the game out of the water every time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite moments from the manga? Oh boy! This might be bigger then my Christmas wish list lol

Sora stretching Namine's cheeks to make her smile.

Kairi making a comment on how she knew Heartless Sora was Sora. Something about his ankles remaining the same lol.

All of Luxord's moments in Days. His expressions and becoming a giant in Wonderland.

Roxas asking Demyx if he ever flipped a girls switch.

Every time Axel patted Xion on the head.

Xion adopting Pluto.

Organization XIII's vacation day with the heating tables.

Saix seeing everyone use his computer.

The Dusk drawing on Roxas' face.

Kairi biting Axel when he tries to kidnap her and the loud "Crunch" sound it made. She can bite.

Kairi standing bravely against Saix.

Demyx and Roxas training with Phil.

Xion in her bed with her boots off.

Riku talking with Roxas in Twilight Town.

The Dusk falling in love with Xion.

Luxord vs Jiminy Cricket.

Xion having a nervous breakdown over her vacation plans with Axel and Roxas.

Roxas in a maid outfit for the White Rabbit.

A bug crawling down Xion's back in The Cave of Wonders.

Kairi saving Sora, Donald, and Goofy with her Keyblade.

Needless to say I have a lot of favorite manga moments. And these are just the ones on the top of my head XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

My favorite moments from the manga? Oh boy! This might be bigger then my Christmas wish list lol

Sora stretching Namine's cheeks to make her smile.

Kairi making a comment on how she knew Heartless Sora was Sora. Something about his ankles remaining the same lol.

All of Luxord's moments in Days. His expressions and becoming a giant in Wonderland.

Roxas asking Demyx if he ever flipped a girls switch.

Every time Axel patted Xion on the head.

Xion adopting Pluto.

Organization XIII's vacation day with the heating tables.

Saix seeing everyone use his computer.

The Dusk drawing on Roxas' face.

Kairi biting Axel when he tries to kidnap her and the loud "Crunch" sound it made. She can bite.

Kairi standing bravely against Saix.

Demyx and Roxas training with Phil.

Xion in her bed with her boots off.

Riku talking with Roxas in Twilight Town.

The Dusk falling in love with Xion.

Luxord vs Jiminy Cricket.

Xion having a nervous breakdown over her vacation plans with Axel and Roxas.

Roxas in a maid outfit for the White Rabbit.

A bug crawling down Xion's back in The Cave of Wonders.

Kairi saving Sora, Donald, and Goofy with her Keyblade.

Needless to say I have a lot of favorite manga moments. And these are just the ones on the top of my head XD

I FORGOT ABOUT XION ADOPTING PLUTO OH MY GOOOOOOSH those scenes.... were so sweet 😭😭😭😭😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now