Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Pixxz

What is your favorite KH cover art?

What is your favorite KH cover art?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite KH cover art?

• KH1 (JP)
    • KH1 (US)
    • KH1FM
    • KH:CoM
    • KH:ReCoM
    • KH2
    • KH2FM
    • KH:358/2 Days
    • BBS
    • BBSFM
    • ReCoded
    • DDD
    • KH1.5
    • KH2.5
    • KH2.8
    • KH3

33 minutes ago, Pixxz said:

I didn't know till recently that Japan had a different cover art for KH1 than everyone else.

Its the one picture were they all sit around amd riku has angel wings falling from grace symbolism and all that.

To me the first cover art is Something very special. Them looking up to the sky soras face determined donald goofy amd kairi looking a bit confused jet also a bit scared and riku having his usual stoic expression while standing on these heartless statues in this nameless city with the big heart shaped moon. Something about it just screams freedom,fantasy, adventure.

The KH3 cover is becoming one of my absolute favorites of the cover arts in the series. Everyone coming together and the colors of the sky is truly captivating.

However, if KH3 was not included, I would have to say KH1 is my favorite. This was the cover that got me into the series. It was the only one of it's kind back in the day before the other titles were released. Something about this cover is just so unique and out of this world, but still familiar. This was true magic for me. It was this magic that brought me here now anticipating for KH3.