Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
loamrangercosplay

KHUX KHUX NA Update Schedule?

5 minutes ago, loamrangercosplay said:

Do we have any info on the update schedule for the English version?  Is there a chance the story updates will be complete by the KH3 release??

Nope. We don't  have a physical schedule. I guess story updates will just release when they'll release. KHUX's story will continue even after KH 3 is out. I'm pretty sure It's been stated by Nomura or someone else helping in the creation of the game.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

30 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

Nope. We don't  have a physical schedule. I guess story updates will just release when they'll release. KHUX's story will continue even after KH 3 is out. I'm pretty sure It's been stated by Nomura or someone else helping in the creation of the game.

Dang!!!!!  I mean I'll always be glad for more kh content, but I was kinda hoping to know everything we needed to know going into the last game!

30 minutes ago, loamrangercosplay said:

Yeah since Chirithy has popped up and both Marluxia and Larxene seem to be making a big comeback I thought they'd at least mention the Dandelions

Maybe they will.  Maybe we'll get some sort of mention from Ventus, those two or from Chirithy itself.

DOes anyone else feel like they're almost dangling the Elrena update in front of our faces? Like they know we want it so bad and it's so close but they're taking their sweet time on purpose? That's probably not the case, but it sure feels that way.

19 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

DOes anyone else feel like they're almost dangling the Elrena update in front of our faces? Like they know we want it so bad and it's so close but they're taking their sweet time on purpose? That's probably not the case, but it sure feels that way.

It sure does.  I was hoping against hope that we would get to see her back in December.  We barely get any story updates as it is.

2 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

It sure does.  I was hoping against hope that we would get to see her back in December.  We barely get any story updates as it is.

Think we'll see her before KH3 comes out?

47 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

Me neither. But regardless, I will continue to hope for the best. The curse of being a positive person. :)

I would like to think so too.  I just want to know more as to why Elrena turned into the witch we know as Larxene.

On 1/11/2019 at 1:53 PM, Allwil13 said:

Not sure if potential spoilers so I’m just gonna be cautions

Ok so I’ve never played any of the mobile version of kh, but I’ve been keeping up with the important bits of the story so I’ve gotten the just of what’s going on. The last bit I saw was the 5 foretellers talking about your character to Lauriam, stating you’re the person his younger sister was looking for (the December update). Has there been anymore story added after that or nah? If so could one of you guys plz tell me. 

55077D07-E6CD-4DE2-8345-3B3AAE036FD2.jpeg