Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I suck at taking photos. Who knew! Since It seems to be the season on norting people, I decided to draw a norted version of my Kingdom Hearts OC, Violet. Or, as the Wayfinder Trio calls her, Vi! (Creative name for a purple-haired girl. I know. By the way, the color of her clothes are red and not pink. The camera on this thing just sucks.)

20181224_023352.jpg

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

10 hours ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

I suck at taking photos. Who knew! Since It seems to be the season on norting people, I decided to draw a norted version of my Kingdom Hearts OC, Violet. Or, as the Wayfinder Trio calls her, Vi! (Creative name for a purple-haired girl. I know. By the way, the color of her clothes are red and not pink. The camera on this thing just sucks.)

20181224_023352.jpg

Do you take pictures with your cellphone? My scanner is kaput.  She kind of reminds me of Black Widow or some sort of villain. 

2 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Do you take pictures with your cellphone? My scanner is kaput.  She kind of reminds me of Black Widow or some sort of villain. 

More like Samsung Tablet. Haven't owned a cellphone my entire teenage life. Could be thet fact that the lighting was really bad too. Well, I assume since she's norted in this picture, you could technically call her a Villain. When she isn't, I usually refer to her anti-hero since she's neither good nor bad. She's just in it to protect her friends.