Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exilra

KHUX [12-24-2018] VIP Quests, Defeat the Darkside Event, Free Jewels Draw, Supernova - HD Xion Deal, Weekly Raid Event, Deluxe Ranking Rewards, Bonus Campaigns

For those that buy the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza this week, the following VIP Quests will be available to you: Captain Justice Medal and 1400 Jewels Quest, Festive Fur, Turkey leg, and Festive Sled Spirit Parts Quest, Gold Ticket Quest, Magic Broom & Magic Mirror Quest, and Gem Quest.

From 12 AM PT 12/23 until 11:59 PM PT 12/31, the Defeat the Darkside Event will be available! Defeat enemies in the quests to get KH III King Mickey [EX] medals!

From 12 AM PT 12/24 until 11:59 PM PT 1/7, the Free Jewels Draw will be available! You can pull once a day from the banner for free and get one medal. Each Riku & Moogle medal you pull can be sold for 500 Jewels each. You're guaranteed a Riku & Moogle medal every 5 pulls!

From 12 AM PT 12/24 until 11:59 PM PT 1/6, the Supernova - HD Xion Deal will be available! With each pull you'll be guaranteed one Trait Medal #67, one 7-star Tier 7 medal or one Supernova - HD Xion medal, 8 5-star or higher Medals, and 3 Magic Mirror Medals! Each guaranteed 7-star medal or Supernova - HD Xion medal pulled will come with one of the following skills: Attack Boost VI Max, Defense Boost I Max, Defense Boost II Max, Defense Boost III Max, Attack Boost V Max & Gauge 1, Attack Boost V Max & Lux+, Triple Threat II. You also have a chance of getting Boosted versions of the medals!

For those that buy the WJE, you will have access to the VIP Banner that will have double the chance of pulling Supernova - HD Xion, get Supernova - HD Xion in 10 pulls, 5 Magic Mirror Medals instead of 3, and 10 Limited VIP Coins.

From 12 AM PT 12/24 until 11:59 PM PT 12/31, a new Weekly Raid Event will be available! Defeat the Raid Boss to get Raid Coins to use on the Raid Boards and earn rewards like the Ruffle Collar Spirit Part, Magic Broom Medals, Magic Mirror Medals, Chip Medals, and Dale Medals! The Bonus Times for the Raid Boss will be during 2 AM PT - 2:59 AM PT, 8 AM PT - 8:59 AM PT, 2 PM PT - 2:59 PM PT, and 8 PM PT - 8:59 PM PT.

From 12 AM PT 12/24 until 11:59 PM PT 12/30, Deluxe Rewards for both Solo and Party Rankings will be available! The top 2000 parties will receive the Fantasia Mickey Ears Avatar Part! Parties that ranks 100th-11th will also get the "2018 Cup Top 100" Title, parties ranked 10th-2nd will get the "2018 Cup Top 10" Title, and the party in 1st will get the "2018 Cup Champ" Title! Solo players ranked 100th-6th will get the "No. 27 Top 100" Title, and the players in 5th-1st will get the "No. 27 Top 5" Title! Solo players will also get Cid Medals, Chip Medals, Dale Medals, and Magic Gems based on their ranks as well!

From 12 AM PT 12/24 until 11:59 PM PT 1/6, the 0 AP & Special Attack Bonus Campaigns will be available! Quests will cost 0 AP and you'll have a better chance at rolling high Special Attack Bonuses!

So, here's Xion. As with Kairi, I don't recommend wasting too many jewels on this. Maybe a couple pulls, but no more than that. Both of them will have non-VIP mercies eventually, anyway.

Free pulls are nice, but they're also terrible because I always get 5* medals. And this time the minimum jewels you can get is 1500, which is 500 less than last time. It's almost like they're trying to get us to spend money on this game...

Also, why a raid week during Christmas? That ain't right! (I know not everyone celebrates, but still.)

2 hours ago, hawk222 said:

So, here's Xion. As with Kairi, I don't recommend wasting too many jewels on this. Maybe a couple pulls, but no more than that. Both of them will have non-VIP mercies eventually, anyway.

Free pulls are nice, but they're also terrible because I always get 5* medals. And this time the minimum jewels you can get is 1500, which is 500 less than last time. It's almost like they're trying to get us to spend money on this game...

Also, why a raid week during Christmas? That ain't right! (I know not everyone celebrates, but still.)

Is Captain Justice worth VIP for?

16 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Is Captain Justice worth VIP for?

Well, he's not bad as a buffer, but I feel like other buffers do more than he does. Still, he's one of the only random target buffers with a defense debuff, so... Hard to say for sure. (Also, he's tier 8 which means it'd be harder to evolve him if you wanted to.)

7 hours ago, hawk222 said:

Well, he's not bad as a buffer, but I feel like other buffers do more than he does. Still, he's one of the only random target buffers with a defense debuff, so... Hard to say for sure. (Also, he's tier 8 which means it'd be harder to evolve him if you wanted to.)

I will pass. 

Im having the worst time with the gold defender? (Idk if that's the name, but that's what they look like) on the third level of the Defeat the Darkside Event.  My attacks keep healing them?  This is probably a newbie problem, but I'd love tips if anyone has them ??

Edited by loamrangercosplay
Typo

10 hours ago, loamrangercosplay said:

Im having the worst time with the gold defender? (Idk if that's the name, but that's what they look like) on the third level of the Defeat the Darkside Event.  My attacks keep healing them?  This is probably a newbie problem, but I'd love tips if anyone has them ??

If ya attacks keep on healing the heartless they'll have a symbolHP near their name in which they'll heal if you use that symbol type on them. Like say SunHP in which if you use upright (gold border) medals on them you'll just heal them, but if ya use reverse (dark border) medals you'll give 'em hell!  

On 12/28/2018 at 10:27 PM, The Unversed said:

If ya attacks keep on healing the heartless they'll have a symbolHP near their name in which they'll heal if you use that symbol type on them. Like say SunHP in which if you use upright (gold border) medals on them you'll just heal them, but if ya use reverse (dark border) medals you'll give 'em hell!  

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I've just played by optimizing medals up til this point and haven't actually .... learned how the systems work hahahaha.  You're a life saver!

On 12/31/2018 at 2:19 AM, loamrangercosplay said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I've just played by optimizing medals up til this point and haven't actually .... learned how the systems work hahahaha.  You're a life saver!

YOUR WELCOME DOOD!!!!! Haha XD

I ain't no candy, hehehe XP . You ain't alone with that I'll tell ya that much, I still can't get me head around a few things in dis game :P mainly cause I can't be arsed haha XD . So what's ya best/main keyblade you use? Do you know about character titles?