Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exilra

Bakugan Reboot, Battle Planet

So a few years ago Bakugan announced they were going to reboot the series, and that time has finally come. The series' first eps aired yesterday, and was wondering what people think of it, be it new or old to the series.

Personally, I'm enjoying this reboot. Part of me still longs for the old series that I grew up on but this new series is looking promising. There are also already more eps out on the Cartoon Network app and I've watched a few and been enjoying those as well. What do you guys think of this reboot?

15 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

I remember Bakugan from way back when! I even have a DS game holder that's Bakugan themed!

But yeah, I remember seeing a few episodes of the original anime! It's actually a series I want to get into and watch all the old seasons! After that, I may give the reboot a shot!

There's actually an official YouTube channel with all the eps is ya wanna watch the whole original anime series! It's called Cartoon Power Up if I recall correctly. It used to just be the official Bakugan YouTube channel but it got rebranded to add other shows too. And I still need to catch up on the reboot some, but I'd say it's worth checking out if you enjoyed the original.

On 6/14/2019 at 5:44 PM, Exilra said:

There's actually an official YouTube channel with all the eps is ya wanna watch the whole original anime series! It's called Cartoon Power Up if I recall correctly. It used to just be the official Bakugan YouTube channel but it got rebranded to add other shows too. And I still need to catch up on the reboot some, but I'd say it's worth checking out if you enjoyed the original.

Oh wow, I didn't know that, nice! Well, at some point, I want to see the original anime. Was it ever completed, or did it end in a cliffhanger?

On 6/21/2019 at 3:46 AM, The Transcendent Key said:

Oh wow, I didn't know that, nice! Well, at some point, I want to see the original anime. Was it ever completed, or did it end in a cliffhanger?

Don't know, never watched to the end. Only seen through the 2nd Season, need to watch the last 2 Seasons.