Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Favourite song?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite song?

• Face My Fears
    • Don't Think Twice

What is everyone's opinion on Utada Hikaru's new song Face My Fears? I absolutely love it! I've been listening to it non-stop on my MP3 player!! I very much appreciate the fact that Skrillex collaborated with Hikaru to create the song! Especially since Skrillex is one of my favourite artists! 

So which Kh3 song does everyone here prefer? Face My Fears or Don't Think Twice?

I'll be honest. I prefer Face My Fears, but I do enjoy Don't Think Twice. Face My Fears is just something I'd listen to more on a daily basis. I'm not familiar with Skrillex's music for the most part, so when I heard he was teaming up with Utada, I didn't know how to feel about it at first. But as soon as I heard it, I was pleasantly surprised and I instantly really liked and I can't to hear the whole thing.

I've gotta go with Face my Fears. I do like Don't think Twice, but right from the get go it sounded like an ending song, not an opening song. And I know they were planning to remix it like with Simple and Clean and Santuary, but those two sounded like opening songs even without the remix. Don't think Twice has a sense of finality to it. I also just prefer the melody of Face my Fears.

I like Face my Fears for two reasons, the first being that the song is catchy and energetic, secondly, is the fact that it feels more related to the plot rather than being far from the actual storyline like Don't Think Twice.
So my choice would be Face my Fears, and who knows? Perhaps after watching the full opening and hearing the full song, I would also prefer it from My Sanctuary and Simple and Clean!