Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey, remember how Sora totes can't be a Master because he "fell to Darkness?"

Glad to see that barometer of success is totally a thing that's universal.

I really love Aquanort since she's terrifying and like really cool looking as a North, but the same time, I thought she had regained enough strength of heart and confidence to be able to make it until Sora came, but I guess her demons were still haunting her. I'm really confident that Sora we'll save her.

I'm terrified of her! I can tell by the look of her and by that boss music they had during the Aqua vs Sora tease, that she has the potential to be a beast of a boss. I'm terrified and excited. I hope she'll come out of this ok.

3 hours ago, johnkhfan95 said:

I don't think Aqua is Norted i think she's turning into a Darkling

Yeah, I agree. I think the golden eyes are just what happens when a person succumbs to darkness. If you look at Aqua in the KH3 trailers, her arms are turning black. That doesn't appear to be a nort thing. I think she's becoming a being of the dark.

1 hour ago, Allwil13 said:

Yeah, I agree. I think the golden eyes are just what happens when a person succumbs to darkness. If you look at Aqua in the KH3 trailers, her arms are turning black. That doesn't appear to be a nort thing. I think she's becoming a being of the dark.

That is true, althoguh couldnt that merely be her corrupting to darkness before Xehanort shows up to "finish here off" in the sense of making her his "final vessel", in a way simialr to terra?

Being the realm of darkness for 12 freaking years doubtless has a effect on someone whther they. Something probably happened.

Given the fact she does so with out the Protective "Black Coats" that DiZ created,  here system was greatly compromised to the enviroment...she had less resistence than other characters did

I do wonder what happened during the time skips ...all of them liook Grim for Aqua however: literally like dying  ina realm of darknessaccorfng to this last msot recent trailer, having.... something...  extracted from her by Vanitas in another.

She's had years to slowly corrode into a darkling after getting chappaqidicked by Mickey in 0.2 .

Any of these would be enough to weaken her...... so althoguh jsut that is likely, it could also likely be one leading to the other.....

What do you guys think?

I guess we'll have to wait till release day to find out?

Merry Festivus to you all!

6 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

Here it is.

I guess he didn't quite get his feelings norted out over Aqua.  Yeah, that was a lame joke.  It should be interesting to see how that fight between Aqua and Sora plays out in KH3.

4 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

I guess he didn't quite get his feelings norted out over Aqua.  Yeah, that was a lame joke.  It should be interesting to see how that fight between Aqua and Sora plays out in KH3.

Yeah. Can't wait for that fight in particular. I'm sure Ven will have something to say through Sora as well.

I was genuinely surprised and concerned to see Aqua fallen to darkness in that trailer, but the more I think of it the less I think it will matter. Pretty sure Aqua, Terra, and Ven are getting a happy ending one way or another.

1 hour ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

If its true that its possible to lise her since nomura said "saving her will depend on the players choices" i am considering to restart the game should i fail

Is it like a bad ending sort of deal? 

Any more shocked than when Sora failed the Mark of Mastery exam because he gravitated towards darkness?
Aqua was trapped in the Realm of Darkness for 10 freaking years with a lot of guilt on her shoulders and when help came it failed her. That's a shit lot of darkness to resist. Even for a master. 

2 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Dunno but the words kh and bad ending sound impossible to me. 

Yeah, it's hard to imagine them going that dark. I don't want to see anyone in the BBS trio die or have a bad ending, but at the same time with all these original characters it seems unlikely that every single character will get a happy ending. 

1 hour ago, Allwil13 said:

Yeah, it's hard to imagine them going that dark. I don't want to see anyone in the BBS trio die or have a bad ending, but at the same time with all these original characters it seems unlikely that every single character will get a happy ending. 

I trust the team to give us a great game filled with heart!!!!! I really.... really hope everyone gets a happy ending.  It would hurt too much to be with these characters for so long only to have them suffer!!!