• PS4
    • PS VR
    • XBox One
    • Nintendo Switch
    • Kingdom Hearts III pre-order
    • video games
    • clothes
    • Something else? Share below!

Mostly chocolate, and way too much money. I'm grateful of course and I do kinda need it, but it always feels so bad to get money from my parents even though I know they can afford it. ^^'

4 hours ago, littleTSUBAME said:

Mostly chocolate, and way too much money. I'm grateful of course and I do kinda need it, but it always feels so bad to get money from my parents even though I know they can afford it. ^^'

Well, you're better off than what I got.  I only got one of those classic Christmas tin cans that have popcorn in it. 

9 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Well, you're better off than what I got.  I only got one of those classic Christmas tin cans that have popcorn in it. 

I didn't mean I wasn't satisfied with what I got. Just that I feel bad when other people spend money on me so I kinda wish they just gave me something smaller. ^^

My boyfriend pre-ordered the KH3 deluxe edition for me. So excited!!!! :) I also got a bunch of clothes, a super warm hat and matching mittens (which is great because the mittens I have are not think enough for this brutally frigid winter), lots of chocolate, and a new book. And some other smaller stuff like yarn for crocheting and stuff. It was a great day.  

Edited by Allwil13