Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Connected

Full KH3 Opening & World map LEAKED! SPOILERS!

Spoiler

There’s also a leaked gameplay clip with the doll boss in Toy Box; the HUD is a bit different, Sora’s quotes are different, and the music seems to have changed to a remix of Tension Rising.

31 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

You are stronger than I, friend.

I'm not watching the intro either I'll watch it mayby when it will be released official
But I saw the world menu and I'm hyped.

6 minutes ago, KH4Real said:

I'm not watching the intro either I'll watch it mayby when it will be released official
But I saw the world menu and I'm hyped.

Good on ya. I just have a weaker will when it comes to not looking at leaks. I caved and watched all the Japanese cutscenes for 0.2 2 days after the Japanese version released. I could understand what they were saying because the person translated  the subtitles with annotations. Here's to hoping I don't cave in when the Japanese version of KH 3 comes out. It's only a 4 days wait between the two, so I should be fine.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

14 minutes ago, Potato head harvey said:

Me to brother. Those last few day's before the game releases in the west are gonna be tough.

Ugh. You're telling me. The curiosity and excitement in me is going to make those four days a nightmare to avoid.

4 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

Ugh. You're telling me. The curiosity and excitement in me is going to make those four days a nightmare to avoid.

I think i'm just not gonna go offline those last few days. I need to complete that new spiderman game anyways lol.

6 minutes ago, Tyranto Rex said:

Yeah I think he might be joking but 

Reveal hidden contents

I just heard the opening menu music ?

Yeah, but those videos were posted before he made the claim and his rage form video got taken down. 

1 minute ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

Yeah, but those videos were posted before he made the claim and his rage form video got taken down.

It's still up but it keeps going down every now and again. It's not wanting to play on the forums for some reason.

1 minute ago, Potato head harvey said:

It's still up but it keeps going down every now and again. It's not wanting to play on the forums for some reason.

Strange. I don't know. When I played it, it told me it wasn't available in my country, and I live in the U.S.