Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Allwil13

Will the Skateboard Return?

So I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 last night and came across the skateboard in the Olympus Coliseum, and I had a thought. Does anyone think the skateboard will come back in Kingdom Hearts 3? I know it wasn't a big important element in KH2 but it was super fun and made getting around much easier and faster (at least until you got the glide ability). So what do you guys think? Do you want the skateboard to come back or would you rather they do something different like roller blades or something?

1 minute ago, ienzo628 said:

I think the skateboard might come back.   Heck I hope we get bicycles and rollerskating this time as well. 

It would be kind of cool to have a variety of faster transportation to choose from. The skateboard was just so awesome!

Just now, 2 quid is good said:

Anyone who knows me knows that this is the only thing I care about for KH3, but I don't think so, flowmotion is kind of the evolution of the skateboard -.-'

Oh, right! I forgot about flowmotion. And apparently it's evolved into "Athletic Flow" now. I guess that makes sense, but I won't lie, I still want to see the skateboard.

10 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

Oh, right! I forgot about flowmotion. And apparently it's evolved into "Athletic Flow" now. I guess that makes sense, but I won't lie, I still want to see the skateboard.

Maybe we can get one in the Big Hero Six world. 

2 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Maybe we can get one in the Big Hero Six world. 

That would be the world where it would make the most sense. I loved the skateboard in KH2, but I have to admit that it was weird finding it in places like the Underworld and Port Royal.

5 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

That would be the world where it would make the most sense. I loved the skateboard in KH2, but I have to admit that it was weird finding it in places like the Underworld and Port Royal.

Exactly,  though I hope if we do get it that it has wheels still ND is not one of those fancy hovercraft like skating boards.  There's just something amazing about pulling the tricks and hearing the sounds of the wheels that is kind of alluring. 

Only if Will Turner calls it the sliding plank again. It just won't be the same if that doesn't happen. Anyway I have no problem with he skateboard. It's a good way to get around before getting glide, so sure. Bring it back.

1 hour ago, KHfan4 said:

I had the Tony Hawk game for the PS1 oof

I never played Tony Hawk, never gotten into the whole skater genre.  Outside of Rocket Power, I had very little influence regarding extreme sports.