Keyblader number one

I just preordered the game at GameStop

Recommended Posts

I advise keeping an eye on your email, a member of my Social Media team had their KH3 Pro PS4 preorder canceled by GameStop due to low stock. 
Presumably, this could happen with the game as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tyranto Rex said:

I know the last time I pre ordered something it came a day before the release date. It's not entirely out of the ordinary. But if you do get it a few days early be careful not to say too much.

Also from Gamestop, I heard a lot of monstrous stories about them.   I might have to pre-order from them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tyranto Rex said:

I know the last time I pre ordered something it came a day before the release date. It's not entirely out of the ordinary. But if you do get it a few days early be careful not to say too much.

Yea had that with amazon and 2.8 only it came a week later. My mistake was that i dint choose the arriving on release date

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Yea had that with amazon and 2.8 only it came a week later. My mistake was that i dint choose the arriving on release date

Interesting.  At least you got it resolved, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah be wary when pre-ordering from gamestop! I pre-ordered 1.5 + 2.5 when is came out for the ps4 pro. I was out of town when it came out and couldn't get someone to pick it up for me until 3 - 4 days later. They didn't have it. Why? Since I didn't pick it up for a few days they sold it to someone else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2018 at 1:59 PM, Keyblader number one said:

They told me that they might have the game a couple days before the release. Does that happen?

Not really. But it depends if they really have it for you. If they do have it for you then make sure pick it up right away. I agree with Clatter411 because sometimes when you pre-order something and you're not able to pick up it. They will sold it someone else which it sucks. So make sure you pick it up as soon as possible when they call you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2018 at 11:03 PM, Ventus_ said:

I advise keeping an eye on your email, a member of my Social Media team had their KH3 Pro PS4 preorder canceled by GameStop due to low stock. 
Presumably, this could happen with the game as well. 

What?  I am thinking about preordering tomorrow and I hope that doesn't happen to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

Yeah be wary when pre-ordering from gamestop! I pre-ordered 1.5 + 2.5 when is came out for the ps4 pro. I was out of town when it came out and couldn't get someone to pick it up for me until 3 - 4 days later. They didn't have it. Why? Since I didn't pick it up for a few days they sold it to someone else.   

That's shitty if you'd already paid for it. Were you at least refunded?
I'm glad my folks pre-ordered it for me for Christmas on Amazon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ventus_ said:

 

That's shitty if you'd already paid for it. Were you at least refunded?
I'm glad my folks pre-ordered it for me for Christmas on Amazon. 

Man, you're lucky!  I wish I wasn't estranged from my folks to where they pre-ordered the game for me online.  I guess you're lucky to avoid such a situation where the game is out of stock since your family pre-ordered online.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Man, you're lucky!  I wish I wasn't estranged from my folks to where they pre-ordered the game for me online.  I guess you're lucky to avoid such a situation where the game is out of stock since your family pre-ordered online.

I do count my blessings. 
As for pre-ordering online, I do hope this is immune to out-of-stock situations but I don't know how it works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ventus_ said:

I do count my blessings. 
As for pre-ordering online, I do hope this is immune to out-of-stock situations but I don't know how it works. 

I hope not either.  I wonder if I should just preorder from Amazon.  Taxes also play a part. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

I hope not either.  I wonder if I should just preorder from Amazon.  Taxes also play a part. 

I would recommend it, it's probably safest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ventus_ said:

I would recommend it, it's probably safest. 

Yeah, but I did promise that I would use it for Gamestop.  I only have a few days until I get paid again.  My financial situation is different from most.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now