Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What is your Game of the Year for 2018?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Game of the Year for 2018?

• God of War
    • Marvel's Spider-Man
    • Red Dead Redemption II
    • Celeste
    • Dragon Ball FighterZ
    • Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
    • Octopath Traveler
    • Mega Man 11
    • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    • Assassin's Creed Odyssey
    • Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee
    • Detroit: Become Human
    • A different game? Share below!

For me it's definitely Detroit: Become Human. I'm a sucker for games where your choices drastically affect what happens. That and I thought it was really well done. 100% my favourite game of the year!

I love LEGO DC Super-Villains.  I have always been a fan of the LEGO games not only because of how fun the games are but also because of how much respect Tt Games gives to the source material.  My favorite LEGO games of theirs have been the superhero games, and now, thanks to LEGO DC Super-Villains, I have the LEGO DC game that I've always wanted.  I have always loved the creative and fun boss fights and the original music in the LEGO games, and this game is no exception.  The hub world is a mashup of a lot of the most popular DC locations, such as Gotham City, Metropolis, and Smallville.  Every level takes place in a different location in the DC Universe, be it Oa, Themyscira, or Apokolips.  The custom character, which was always one of my favorite parts of the LEGO games, is not just an extra thing you can do for fun but is now one of the main characters and plays an important role in the plot of the game.  Then, to top it all off, they got back iconic voices for many of the DC characters, including Kevin Conroy as Batman and Mark Hamill as Joker.  It definitely seemed like Tt Games went all out with this game and I don't know how they can possibly top themselves.

I just started to play Marvel's Spider-Man and I LOVE IT. I even enjoy the collecting thingys which most of the time I hate in games.
Was not a fan of RDRD2 bored me a lot... didnt get the hype. 

Edited by Connected

13 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

I chose Ni No Kuni 2 because that's the only one I actually played. But the game was great, so I think it's game of the year material.

I choose red dead2 for the same reason i dont a have any reference for the ohter games but i will play them at some point when they are 50% off. Though i have to say red dead is not so great as it is hyped up to be

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

2 minutes ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

I choose red dead2 for the same reason i dont a have any reference for the ohter games but i will play them at some point when they are 50% off. Though i have to say red dead is not so great as it is hyped up to be

I do really want to play Marvel's Spider-Man; it looks awesome. I've heard that Read Dead Redemption 2 is overrated. Apparently it is really good but not 10/10 good.

6 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

I do really want to play Marvel's Spider-Man; it looks awesome. I've heard that Read Dead Redemption 2 is overrated. Apparently it is really good but not 10/10 good.

Spider man is ony wishlist aswell it is very inspired by batman. And yea red dead 2 is very formulaic. Its good and you barely notice it but its there still 8/10