Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

9 hours ago, DemyxIsBest said:

That Scala gameplay looks CRAZY, and the music as well goddamn I don’t care about the disappointments I’m HELLA HYPED NOW.

I am not gonna watch it. But your hype makes my hyped.

Not to ruin your hype, but you can't explore scala. Boss triggers automatically after some time if you just stay in the starting area, or when you venture to far in any direction. No chests, and your forced to do the final boss waves or whatever after a few seconds.

1 hour ago, Potato head harvey said:

Not to ruin your hype, but you can't explore scala. Boss triggers automatically after some time if you just stay in the starting area, or when you venture to far in any direction. No chests, and your forced to do the final boss waves or whatever after a few seconds.

We already knew that, but the world still looks very good

Just saw new (leaked) footage of Kingdom of Corona, Arendelle, and Olympus. Here are my quick (non-spoilery) impressions and would like your all's thoughts:

Kingdom of Corona
Gorgeous! Basically a large room right outside the Tower area and it's nothing but beautiful dense forest. I think if you just swap out the type of trees and plant life, this could have easily been a Jungle Book level. Among other reasons, I think this might be the main reason why Jungle Book was not added to the game. Also, RIP ******** on the return trips :(

Arendelle
So beautiful it should be a crime. Recently Tai Yasue commented how the wall running mechanic was originally just an aspect of Olympus, but they decided to put it in other worlds as well. I find this funny because (at least in bits I've seen) it's all over the place in Arendelle, and IMO it works and flows a lot more naturally than in Olympus. :D

Olympus
Breath taking... that is all lol :)

I'm still super excited about Olympus, but I just had a realization: It's technically just 3 rooms.

Granted, 2 of those rooms are gigantic, and the other 1 is still pretty big, but if the loading screens are the cutting off points, then yeah, Olympus "only" has 3 rooms in the entire world. I'm not complaining, I just think that's hilarious lol

17 minutes ago, Green Sparrow said:

I'm still super excited about Olympus, but I just had a realization: It's technically just 3 rooms.

Granted, 2 of those rooms are gigantic, and the other 1 is still pretty big, but if the loading screens are the cutting off points, then yeah, Olympus "only" has 3 rooms in the entire world. I'm not complaining, I just think that's hilarious lol

I feel like we shouldn't think of it that way. With three gigantic areas it looks way bigger than any game so I feel like it wouldn't need more

But, it is funny how with only three areas it is that big. I guess that's the power of this gen of consoles and ue4

44 minutes ago, VocaloidLover13 said:

I feel like we shouldn't think of it that way. With three gigantic areas it looks way bigger than any game so I feel like it wouldn't need more

But, it is funny how with only three areas it is that big. I guess that's the power of this gen of consoles and ue4

Oh definitely. Even within these giant rooms there are different sections with specific names. Olympus alone is bigger than 3 or 4 BBS worlds.

36 minutes ago, cyntix said:

In that case, FFXV is one giant room.

Yeah but... I.. uh... well... er... umm...
Related image