Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance XIII

30 Days to KH3 challenge, DAY 31!

It has to be a tie between recoded , kh,  and kh2, particularly because they are shiny, which adds a lot for me 

edit: I didn't realize the original game also had a shine to it because I have the greatest hits version of it haha. so I'll add that to the list.

Kh,kh2 and recoded tie.

Edited by LostArtis

Day 1: Kingdom Hearts 3 cover is definitely my number favorite. Seeing all the main characters on the cover really bring me such joy. Plus, seeing all the main characters together in the cover really tells you the culmination of the Xehanort Saga.

Edited by Movies798

I wish this was a game cover but I actually like the box art for the PSP special edition for BBS. The way it has all these keyblades falling in the dark sky, with a bunch of them also stuck in the keyblade graveyard grounds beneath Terra, Ventus & Aqua in full HD ready for a fight, looks epic! :D 

Since it's midnight here: Mickey is my favorite disney character in the game. I love D&G and the princesses as well, but I like Mickey and Minnie slightly more xD

Edited by Kittenz

This is a tough one. I suppose I would have to go with either Quasimodo or Esmeralda since Hunchback is like my favourite Disney film. I also love C.L.U from Tron Legacy. 

8 minutes ago, Kittenz said:

Since it's midnight here: Mickey is my favorite disney character in the game. I love D&G and the princess as well, but I like mickey and minnie slightly more xD

Happy New Year! You must be in Australia if you've just now hit midnight.

5 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

This is a tough one. I suppose I would have to go with either Quasimodo or Esmeralda since Hunchback is like my favourite Disney film. I also love C.L.U from Tron Legacy. 

Happy New Year! You must be in Australia if you've just now hit midnight.

Correct, but I'm already in 2019, last night was new years! xD It's now the 2nd! Thank you though, and Happy New Year to you, too! 0/*

Donald and Goofy are my favourites, for being there the whole journey. Hades and Jack Sparrow are another two I like a lot from the movies.

Since it's single favourite character I'll say Donald.

Happy New Year! Even though I haven't been here for even a month yet.

As for the next day, favorite Disney character in Kingdom Hearts? Ouch that is hard. Technically the OG characters count as half Disney characters right? Lol, I won't include them. My favorite Disney character...it's tough. It's between Donald, Goofy, Mulan, Pete, Jack Skellington and Hades. I'll say Hades because he always makes me laugh. Man this one was hard. Disney has so many wonderful characters.

Ooh this sounds like fun! I'm gonna do yesterday's too since I'm one day too late.

1. Probably KH3 cover... for now at least, but maybe I'm just attached to it because it's new.

2. I'm not too attached to Disney characters to be honest. But maybe Mickey? Since he blends so well into the story. Funny, since I don't really care for Mickey in Disney animations/comics.