Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance XIII

30 Days to KH3 challenge, DAY 31!

On 1/1/2019 at 6:09 AM, Allwil13 said:

This is a tough one. I suppose I would have to go with either Quasimodo or Esmeralda since Hunchback is like my favourite Disney film. I also love C.L.U from Tron Legacy. 

Happy New Year! You must be in Australia if you've just now hit midnight.

I wish they had done more with Quasimodo and Esmeralda like having the goat and Clopin in the game. 

I'm a bit late, but here we go:

1 - Kingdom Hearts 3 cover is the best imo

2 - My sweet Goofy

3 - Save The Queen + (KH2FM)

4 - Frozen Pride + (KH2FM) because I really love the color palette 

5 - Master Form because the Aerial Combos are pretty damn sick. 

Favorite Drive Forms? Master Form and Valor Form. Valor Form for the early part of the game until you get Master Form. Master Form is pretty easy to grind for if you have the right spot and timing. It's also amazing and putting a beatdown on some of the later bosses. Aerial Dodge is also a great ability to have.

1. Kingdom Hearts 3 since all the main characters are on it. Everyone's here!!! 

2. Does Rapunzel count even though she's in KH 3? If not, I'd have to say Stitch

3. Limited Mushroom

4.Save the Queen

5. Anti-form. Despite it being very vulnerable to attacks, I like it because it represents Sora's growing darkness and I always loved the design of this form, especially when combined with Sora's forms in other worlds. I've always wondered what Sora's reaction would've been like the first time he accidentally tapped into ant-form.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

Day 6, Favorite boss battle...

Hmmmm....I dont know if i have one. Because I cant think of a time when I finished off a boss and was like, "Oh MAN, i gotta soft reset and battle them again that was so much fun!"

I mean, the only thing that comes to mind is the Leachgrave from 358/2 days which i know is weird because no one likes fighting that boss, I didnt like fighting that boss. But in the  3 or 4 times I've played through days, I've come to enjoy it because I knew what i was doing from practice.

Which is kind of satisfying because it originally took me like a week of constant fighting and dying to beat him. I remember when i finally won was in public and i jumped up and was like, "YOS! HAHA!!" 

Tough one... I'd have to say either Xemnas or Ansem's final boss. Ironically and call me a noob all you want, but Ansem was harder than Xemnas for me because I've never played on proud before and my first time going up against Ansem, I died like three times. I've always wanted to challenge myself but, knowing myself, I'd probably die to the small fry. 

Going with the Kurt Zisa Boss from KH1. Great entrance, intimidating music & design, and cool mechanics that force you to use more of your toolkit.

And it was named after a real person who won a competition to have their name in-game. I wonder how many people have cursed their name in frustration ?

Day 6: My favorite boss battle is definitely Xemnas in Kingdom Hearts 2. In my opinion, the final battle in Kingdom Hearts 2 is one of the best I've ever play when I was a kid. The set up, the music, Sora and Riku team up, and of course the laser dome scene! Everything about it was prefect to me.

Choosing a fave boss in Kingdom Hearts? Now we're getting to some hard questions. For me it's current day Pete in Timeless River. The changing retro battleground, and with old time Pete also in there bringing chaos is chaotic and madly fun. Even more fun if you bring in Valor form for maximum Pete punishment XD

Favorite boss? Hmmm, I dunno. I kinda liked Xaldin cause I found him fun as well as challenging. Other than that nothing else is really coming to mind. Well ones that I hated are coming to mind but that's not what the question is. :P

I actually really like the Phantom boss in the first Kingdom Hearts. I know a lot of people find it annoying because you have to keep casting stop on the Clock Tower, but I've always loved the design of that boss. I also love the 1000 Heartless battle in Kingdom hearts II, but i don't know if that counts as a boss, exactly.

1 hour ago, Allwil13 said:

I actually really like the Phantom boss in the first Kingdom Hearts. I know a lot of people find it annoying because you have to keep casting stop on the Clock Tower, but I've always loved the design of that boss. I also love the 1000 Heartless battle in Kingdom hearts II, but i don't know if that counts as a boss, exactly.

Same here. I know this isn't a secret boss, but I also really liked the anti black coat nightmare in DDD for some reason

Just now, Kittenz said:

Same here. I know this isn't a secret boss, but I also really liked the anti black coat nightmare in DDD for some reason

Yeah, that one was great too. Honestly, every segment of Riku's final boss in DDD was awesome!

Most difficult boss? When I first played KH2 back around middle school, it was definately Demyx. In fact, I never got passed him until fairly recently when I got back into Kingdom Hearts again (looking back, it might have helped if I changed my keyblade and added abilities xD). I don't think he's the hardest boss now but he's the one that gives me the most (bad) memories. Including him, I find most of the organization members pretty difficult. Also most of the bosses in 358/2 days. I don't think most were trying to be difficult, but the bosses were just badly designed or something. And they were incredibly boring too. And I have not tried the super bosses yet.

Edited by Tyranto Rex

Most difficult boss for me would have to be the Vanitas Remnant, hands down. I have tried soooooooo many times to take that guy down and I have yet to succeed. The closest I got was with Ventus when I got him down to about a fifth of his max health.

Hardest boss... over all or per game? 
overall I'd have to say Lingering Spirit in KH2 as I dont have much experience with other secret bosses and they tend to be the toughest in their games.

by game Id go with: KH1- Sephiroth easily, KH2 stated above, CoM-probably the pre-mech Marluxia, never played Days or Coded, BBS- for me was Terra's final fight if only because it forced me to block which really annoyed me because I didnt have to at ALL during the rest of the game. DDD - I feel its a tie between Julius and the cloaked nightmare or w/e his name is for Riku (the one before YX)