Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance XIII

30 Days to KH3 challenge, DAY 31!

Yeah, it varies from game to game for me, from the games I played.

KHI: Kurt Zisa and Sephiroth tie. Haven't played final mix yet.

KHII: I haven't played final mix version yet so Xemnas final form.

Days: Several bosses. Xion's second form comes to mind because of Ragnarok spamming and healing. Never fought Dustflier.

BBS: Vanitas and Terranort. Vanitas for the reaction commands to finish him, and Terranort because you better learn how to block and block well.

Overall I think Terranort probably gave me the most trouble on this list. If nothing else by the end I became a pro and guard and counterguard :D

Missed a few days so here goes!

Day 4 - Dream Rod! Image result for kh Dream Rod

Day 5 - Fav drive form is Valor Form! Image result for Valor Form

Day 6 - I actually have a lot of fav boss fights so I'll just skip this one cause I can't be arsed listing them :P

Day 7 - My most difficult boss fight EVER would definitely be that damn 'Mysterious Figure' in BBS using Terra!!! I hated that damn bloody secret boss so MUCH! but I'm glad I managed to beat him after hecks of attempts. 

Noob answer, but Zodiac Phantom Aqua. andalsophantomaquaingeneral

16 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

Yeah, it varies from game to game for me, from the games I played.

KHI: Kurt Zisa and Sephiroth tie. Haven't played final mix yet.

KHII: I haven't played final mix version yet so Xemnas final form.

Days: Several bosses. Xion's second form comes to mind because of Ragnarok spamming and healing. Never fought Dustflier.

BBS: Vanitas and Terranort. Vanitas for the reaction commands to finish him, and Terranort because you better learn how to block and block well.

Overall I think Terranort probably gave me the most trouble on this list. If nothing else by the end I became a pro and guard and counterguard :D

Weridly enough, I found Xion not that hard. Might just be me though

Day 8

Deep Jungle. It's a really cool world visually, has good exploration elements and I like the secluded aspect to it. The fact it's only in one game makes it even more special.

4 hours ago, Kittenz said:

Noob answer, but Zodiac Phantom Aqua. andalsophantomaquaingeneral

Weridly enough, I found Xion not that hard. Might just be me though

I'm just bad at dodging the Ragnarok while keeping a eye on her to make sure she doesn't heal while I'm flying away. If try to stop her from healing while she has her bubble up she still heals and it damages you. I went through a near endless loop because my timing was off XD

Anyway favorite Disney World? Timeless River, Land of Dragons, Halloween Town (KHI) Neverland (KHI) Beast Castle (All versions) Olympus Coliseum/Underworld (All versions) it's between these worlds, one of them is my favorite.

7. Phantom Aqua just because It's the first secret boss I've ever actually tried to beat before and she was like the hardest boss I've ever faced. (I'll probably change my mind if I ever do the Org. XIII data battles or the infamous Lingering Will fight.) Never tried ones like Sephiroth or Lingering Will. I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to the much harder side of KH's gameplay. I'll be honest, I'm pretty pathetic since I know next to nothing when It comes to the combat. Maybe I'll try to play Proud or Crtical one day, but I'm making no promises. Would be a fun thing to try the first time I play KH 3.

8. My favorite Disney world would have to be Halloween Town. While unrelated to the question, my favorite overworld themes for the Disney works would have to be "Waltz of the Damned' and 'Silent Forest.' Silent Forest's 0.2 version was even better to me because of how dark and creepy they made the themes in that game.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

Favorite Disney world is Pride Lands. I just find it really unique and the Lion King is my favorite Disney movie (I know, a rare choice xD). Hopefully someday we return there. I also love Halloween Town, Timeless River, Wonderland, and whatever that Fantasia world was called.

Day 8: There's a lot of good Disney Worlds in the Kingdom Hearts series. I have many favorite Disney Worlds but my most favorite one had to be Port Royal (Pirates of the Caribbean) in Kingdom Hearts 2. One of the reasons why it's my favorite world was because when I was a kid I love the first Pirate movie, and Captain Jack Sparrow became my favorite character in the movie. Eventually when I first play Kingdom Hearts 2 I was very excited to see Sora, Donald, and Goofy in Port Royal and I was excited to have Captain Jack Sparrow as my party member. Yeah it was so weird to see Sora, Donald, and Goofy in the more realistic Disney World because it was weird to see cartoony characters interacting realistic characters. But in the end I love every minute of it. Plus, Portal Royal introduce me Luxord, one of my favorite members in the Organization. I'm so glad Pirates of the Caribbean is returning in Kingdom Hearst 3! While it sucks that the second movie is gonna to be skipped but at Davy Jones's chest will provide a link to the Black Box from Kingdom Hearts: Back Cover x. I'm so excited to see At World's End in Kingdom Hearts 3!

Day 8: Oh boy, there's just so much to choose from. It's somewhere between Land of Dragons, Beasts Castle, Neverland and Enchanted Dominion. I also really like Timeless River, Pride Lands and Port Royal even though it was dorky.  

For KH3 it will be even more difficult xD

Day 9: Tifa or Yuffie! 

631fb0c039fe58acf2de3a579f9d9561.jpgb93dffdd6239c9a604ceda9eda9b445d.png 

I also love the fairy version of the Gulwings, but we don't get to see much of them. ;-; And I also love Leon and Cloud. I can't really make a decision haha xD

Edited by Kittenz

Oh, man. Favourite Final Fantasy character? I don't really know; I don't really care for any of the characters they included, to be completely honest. There are too many from Final Fantasy VII and VIII and none from VI, which makes me so disappointed. But i don't want to spend this whole post ragging on this, so I guess I'll say... the Moogles? Tidus and Wakka are okay too, I guess. I do love FFX.

Edited by Allwil13

Day 9: Favorite FF character.

Hm...I've never played any FF game all the way through so this is pretty much based only on them in the KH games.

I really love Tifa cause she is awesome! I also like Leon, I just find his personality funny, and Cid too. 

Oh and Zack in BBS was cool too! I hope we see more of him. Though with FF7s story probably not...

I think those are my favorites, yeah.

Favorite Final Fantasy character? Hmmmm. This is tricky because none of my favorite Final Fantasy characters will ever make it into a KH game, besides maybe Gilgamesh and Rinoa, and even she's more then likely not going to happen.

Leon/Squall, Yuffie, and Selphie are probably the ones I like most. Selphie really felt like a island resident especially with her cutscene with Kairi in KHII, making her feel like part of the world. I like Leon for basically the same reason. He feels like he's part of the world. And Yuffie just had a really fun dynamic with Sora that it made every trip to Radiant Garden worth it just to talk to her.

Honorable mentions go to The Gullwing fairies and Auron. They didn't get much, but their stories kinda explained themselves. Other then the ones on my list the other FF characters to me are just either kinda there or do a poor job of telling their story. So it's hit or miss for me.

Edited by SweetYetSalty

5 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

Favorite Final Fantasy character? Hmmmm. This is tricky because none of my favorite Final Fantasy characters will ever make it into a KH game, besides maybe Gilgamesh and Rinoa, and even she's more then likely not going to happen.

Leon/Squall, Yuffie, and Selphie are probably the ones I like most. Selphie really felt like a island resident especially with her cutscene with Kairi in KHII, making her feel like part of the world. I like Leon for basically the same reason. He feels like he's part of the world. And Yuffie just had a really fun dynamic with Sora that it made every trip to Radiant Garden worth it just to talk to her.

Honorable mentions go to The Gullwing fairies and Auron. They didn't get much, but their stories kinda explained themselves. Other then the ones on my list the other FF characters to me are just either kinda there or do a poor job of telling their story. So it's hit or miss for me.

Spoiler

r0czo9ekyuy11.jpg I'm sorry xD

Edited by Kittenz