Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance XIII

30 Days to KH3 challenge, DAY 31!

Day 16

Favourite dream eater... Hmmm, this one is tough too, just because I love all of them. I think I'll go with the Ryu Dragon, just because I think it's so cute and it reminds me of Toothless in the How To Train Your Dragon films. Whenever I create one I always name it Toothless and paint it black. :)

Here I go again!

Day 13 - Me fav Nobody would be the Gambler! Mainly cause I love the penalty of being turned into a Dice or Playing card haha XD

Image result for kingdom hearts gambler

Day 14 - Me fav Unversed is the flood! duh haha XD . I like the way they move & their design along with the fact their color is dark blue, which is me fav color. I really dislike their FM color, Blue is the best color for the Unversed hands down! :D 

Related image

Day 15 - Me fav Heartless is the Neo Shadow! Ever since I first saw them in the KH1 secret ending I thought DAMN! What the heck happened to the little shadows?! their adults now?! Things are gonna be intense in the next game! haha XD But yeah, their cool as.  

Image result for kingdom hearts neo shadow

Day 16 - Me fav Dream Eater/Nightmare is the little Me Me Bunny! Seeing this little creature reminds me of my sister & how she likes Bunnies :)... a lot haha XD  

Image result for kingdom hearts dream eater bunny

Edited by The Unversed

Day 17, favorite minigame. That's tough because do the tournaments count as many games? If so then the Hades Cup in KH1 was lots of fun. But here are a few.

The Tigger and Roo seasaw minigames with bouncing and rare nut collecting in KH1.

Tigger and Roo bouncing on the trampoline minigame in KH2.

Blustering wind game with Pooh in KH2.

Balloon Pooh to the Honey Tree in KH1.

Grandstander in Twilight Town from KH2.

Struggle tournaments. Especially against Hayner and Setzer.

Skateboarding for tricks.

Those are the ones from the top of my head.

A few days behind but here we go!

Favorite Heartless, I have a lot but Neoshadows are extremely cool

Favorite Dream Eater, I also have a lot of favorites for these too, but probably my most favorite is my namesake Tyranto Rex

Favorite Mini game, The honey slider or whatever it's called, it's super fun

Day 17

Oh, god... Favourite minigame? I think this might be the toughest one yet, because as many people here know, I am not a fan of minigames. I guess I would have to say... the Rumble Racing in BBS? Mainly because I find it super easy once you know when to turn and the best route. So it can be over as fast as possible.

Day 18

Favourite party member would have to be Riku. No question. I was so surprised when he joined the party in The World That Never Was, but I loved it! And doing the final battle with him was awesome! It made it so much more epic.

Day 18. The Beast! In KH1 he saves you in Hollow Bastion after losing the Keyblade for the first section. His call ability is needed to open some paths. In KH2 his reaction commands can really put a dent on Xaldin and it's just overall fun to abuse it. For me it's Beast.

Runner's Up Mulan, Jack Skellington, Ariel, Riku, and Xigbar (Days)

Edited by SweetYetSalty

Day 17: My favorite mini game would had to be the racing game in Birth by Sleep.

Day 18: My favorite Part Member would have to be Riku in Kingdom Hearts 2 of course. One, because it's dope to have another keyblade wielder as a part member; and two, Riku has the best limit in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Day 19, favorite battle music. Does that include boss music? Because if so the list is endless.

Boss music: The 13th Struggle, Vector To The Heavens, The Corrupted, Desire For All That Is Lost, Graceful Assassin, Rage Awakened, and every single boss theme in Kingdom Hearts 1.

Regular battle music: Space Paranoids, Timeless River, Tension Rising, every single battle theme in Kingdom Hearts 1.

I know I'm practically cheating on this one, but Kingdom Hearts has multiple best battle themes.