Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance XIII

30 Days to KH3 challenge, DAY 31!

Day 22: I have some favorite Organization members like Xion, Roxas, Axel, Larxene, Luxord, Xaldin and of the big bad himself Xemnas. But my most favorite Organization member is definitely Larxene. One of the reasons why I love Larxene is because her personality in Chain of Memories. I love her sadist side and sarcastic nature. Plus, I love me some bad girls lol. Larxene is definitely one of the highlights in Chain of Memories. However, I'm still not aboard with her being one of Master Xehanort's Thirteen Seekers of Darkness. The idea of her turning into Xehanort just doesn't sit well with me. That's why I can't wait to kill her again in Kingdom Hearts 3 so I can break her free from that old fart Master Xehanort.

day 22

Favourite Organization XIII member. Welp, I imagine anyone who has known me for more than five minutes can probably guess who my favourite organization member is, but I'll say it here regardless. 

Axel. It's Axel, no question. 

Day 22, Favorite Organization member? Seasalt Trio, not even close. Now if you take those three out of the equation then the choices become different. So for this one I'm not counting Roxas, Axel, and Xion.

Xigbar, Luxord, Larxene, and Demyx are my top favorites when not counting Seasalt, but truthfully I love all members of the Organization :)

Favorite Org XIII members?

Oh man, well...I like so many of them!

Axel is definitely my favorite but Roxas is a really close 2nd.

I also love Xigbar, he's such a character! Always messing around and messing with people. Though I dont think I'd like him very much as a real person I'd have to deal with all the time.

Demyx is also really funny, though i think they capture that better in the manga since you barely see him in the games. 

I'd put Xion up there but she technically isnt a member. 

Day 23: To me the most shocking plot twist was in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. During the scene where Yen Sid, Mickey, and Goofy were talking about if it's possible for Master Xehanort to jump through time to like Sora and Riku if he knew about the Mark of Mastery Exam. Yen Sid said for only that to work there had to be a version of Xehanort at both time and destination before Destiny Island was lost to darkness. At first it seems impossible for Master Xehanort to do that, but then Mickey reveal the plot twist when he said "Ah! Oh no! I remember Xehanort did give up his body! It was a version of him when he possessing Riku!" When Mickey said that my mouth literally drop and I said "OH SNAP!" Well actually not "snap" because I said S word lol. But yeah that scene was the most shocking plot twist in the Kingdom Hearts series in my opinion.

Edited by Movies798

Day 23 most shocking plot twist. Old Man Xehanort's existence. So Ansem Seeker of Darkness went from this evil ruler of Hollow Bastion, to being the Heartless of a scientist named Xehanort, who stole his teacher's name (Ansem), to being a Keyblade warrior named Terra, being possessed by a evil Keyblade Master named Xehanort who is actually a old man. Next thing you know MoM will be the real Xehanort, LOL.

Runner up is: Riku is Ansem in KHII. We spend the whole game looking for Riku, getting vague hints about him, thinking we found him only to be trolled by Xigbar and when we finally find him he looks like...that. He was in the start of the game to begin with! Like what?! And so was the real Ansem. Mind blown.

Day 23

Most shocking plot twist. This one is tough, but i think I'll go with playing Birth by Sleep and learning that Ansem's apprentice Xehanort wasn't just some random guy, but an older keyblade Master who'd taken over the body of Terra. I thought it was cool that one of the BBS trio had already made a cameo of sorts in the series without us even realizing it.

And before anyone says I'm forgetting the Lingering Will, he was technically only in KHIIFM, so technically Terra's first "cameo" of sorts was in Xehanort's reveal in the original KHII.

20) Favorite Music: I think as an overall I like Xion's Theme but Dearly Beloved in all of it's variations it's also great.

21) Favorite Keyblade: My absolute favorite keyblade it's Ultima Weapon. It's design is som majestic :)

22) Favorite Organization XIII Member: I think I would pick Marluxia. His design and weapon are great and he has one hell of a fight both in KH CoM and KHII. Hopefully we will fight him again in KHIII.

Day 23: Biggest plot twist

The time travel...oh god the time travel.

I remember playing 3Ds and getting to that point in the story and just stopping and sitting there like, "The heck?! What?!" And going to the forums and trying to suss out with other people the whats and the hows and the whys.

Although a very, very close 2nd is when I had just got into the fandom after playing KH2. 

I jumped into the forums and fan sites life when 358/2 Days was still in development and info about the story and screen shots and translations were still coming out. And when i learned that Axel and Saix had been really good friends when they were somebodies i FREAKED OUT!! I remember slamming my laptop shut, calling my sister and just gushing over what a twist that was and what it could all mean and how so much from KH2 now made more sense and just....oh man haha! It was my first fan freak out moment, it was just such a twist/reveal for me at the time even though it wasnt that big of a reveal. 

Day 21 - Fav Keyblade for me is Ends of the Earth! I really like not only the cool design, but also the challenge this Keyblade gives it's wielder. That being you need to be already physically strong to even wield this Keyblade, let alone use it. It's a tough Keyblade to master & being able to use it properly means your strong, that's the main reason.  Image result for Ends of the Earth kh bbs

Day 22 - Fav Organization XIII member would be a tie between Number 8 (The Flurry of Dancing Flames) & Number 12 (The Savage Nymph), that being Axel & Larxene! I really like how Axel controls fire! & how he tries so hard to be a good friend to Roxas all through CoM, Days & finally KH2, Being around Roxas made him feel what it's truly like to have a decent friend that cares. As for Larxene, I just love that bitchy teasing attitude of hers haha XD I like her dagger's designs too & that fact she controls thunder is cool! :D Also I really liked their interactions & wish they had more scenes together.   

Related image

Day 23 - For me, the most shocking moment in KH was... the moment Vanitas finally revealed his face to be a dark version of Sora's face in battle with Ventus!!! :O ?!?!?!?! This made me shocked cause I went crazy before BBS released trying to figure who the heck it was after a hint was dropped saying he's someone we all knew haha XD     

Related image

Day 24: I love all the trio but Sea Salt Trio is definitely my number one favorite trio of them all. As I said before in one of my previous comments in this topic, the Sea Salt Trio are my favorite because I absolutely love the story and character development between Roxas, Xion, and Axel. One of the reasons why I love Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was because the game develop the friendship between Roxas, Xion, and Axel from beginning, middle, and end. You get to see how their friendship was form, developed, and tested. Throughout the whole game Roxas, Xion, and Axel had been through so much with each other. They get along, they have fun, they argued, they reconciled, and defend each other. To me outta of all the trio in the Kingdom Hearts series Roxas, Xion, and Axel have the strongest friendship as a trio. That's why I love the Sea Salt Trio and I hope to see them again in Kingdom Hearts 3. I hope those three get a happy ending and of course the others as well.

Edited by Movies798