Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance XIII

30 Days to KH3 challenge, DAY 31!

Day 14: Honestly, I pretty much don't care for the Unversed in Birth by Sleep. I guess it's my least favorite type of monsters in the Kingdom Hearts franchise. But if I had to choose then I guess the Unversed I like the most are the Archraven.

9. Never played FF 7, but I'd say Zack or Yuna.

10. Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion.

11. The ending of KH 2 or seeing Ven smile in his sleep in DDD's ending (because that was frickin adorable.)

12. Sora's heartrending scream doesn't count? Dang it! Ven asking Terra and Aqua to practically kill him, the whole scene with Data Roxas saying "I'll show you what real hurt feels like!", or BBS's ending in general.

13. The Dragoon

14. Vanitas himself. If he doesn't  count, then the Symphony Master.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

Imma bit late so time for catch-up.

1.) II and IIFM both have great covers, though II has a slight edge here. 358/2 Days also has pretty good cover art.

2.) Pete. I just like Jim Cummings' performance a lot.

3.) Goofy's basic shield? I guess? Don't really have any favorites.

4.) Same thing here. None of Donald's staffs stick out to me.

5.) Limit Form because Ars lock strats.

6.) Armored Xemnas 2 is the best fight ever.

7.) Oh god I've being doing a Lv 1 run in IIFM recently and soooooo many bosses are hard. I'm just going to default to Demyx because screw that fight.

8.) Port Royal/The Carribean. It just doesn't work and that's why I love it.

9.) Zack, if only because he gave Aqua a scene where she acted like an actual character.

10.) Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden is the best OG world.

11.) Any time you're in The 100 Acre Wood it's just so chill. You can't help but be happy there.

12.) Days. Just Days.

13.) I think I like Dragoons the most out of all Nobodies. Their design is kickass and they have cool animations.

14.) Mandrakes are kinda cute.

Day 15, favorite Heartless. Yeesh. What a difficult question. The Heartless all have such wonderful and cool designs and battles. I have a few.

Leechgrave. I know, I know. Some don't like the boss fight. I don't mind it. It has a cool design and a interesting backstory.

Zip Slasher family. Because they are cool.

White Mushrooms. It's fun guessing their needs and getting Mystery Goo.

Trickmaster. Cool design.

Large Body. I love the temper tantrum they throw when you hit them enough times.

Bully Dog. Kill it with fire and it's down in like three to four hits.

Practically every Heartless design I love, so I could be here forever XD

Day 15

Favourite heartless? This one is actually easy; what a relief! Hands down, my favourites have always been the White Mushrooms in the first Kingdom Hearts. Everything about them is absolutely adorable: the hand gestures, their cute little eyes, even their bodies in general. Everything just screams cute.

Day 15: My favorite heartless would have to be the big bad himself Ansem Seeker of Darkness. Ansem SoD definitely counts as a heartless because he's a special heartless, unlike the Pure-blood heartless and Emblem heartless. Ansem Seeker of Darkness is not my favorite KH villain, but he's my favorite heartless because I think he's pretty dope that he's only one heartless to have a humanoid form.

Day 16 favorite Dream Eater. Hrrm. Sadly I have only watched Dream Drop Distance and not played it first hand. So I don't have a favorite Dream Eater. I think I saw a panda dream eater of some sort so I'll just say that one. I don't know what it does though.

On 1/14/2019 at 9:54 AM, Allwil13 said:

Day 15

Favourite heartless? This one is actually easy; what a relief! Hands down, my favourites have always been the White Mushrooms in the first Kingdom Hearts. Everything about them is absolutely adorable: the hand gestures, their cute little eyes, even their bodies in general. Everything just screams cute.

You make it sound as though these questions were really taxing you! XD