Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance XIII

30 Days to KH3 challenge, DAY 31!

Day 19

There are so many choices I can't pick one. I'd go with: Variants on Another Side (13th Struggle/Dilemma), Guardando nel Buio, A Fight to the Death, The Deep End, Darkness of the Unknown II, Shrouding Dark Cloud.

For world battle themes, Hand in Hand, Deep Drive, To Our Surprise...

I'm gonna stop now.

Edited by Novayon

So many godly battle tracks. Yoko Shimomura is a gift.

Favorite normal battle theme is "Critical Drive"--I'm very partial to the Days version in particular. The Hollow Bastion battle music (whatever it's called) is a very close second, though.

Favorite boss track is easily "The Other Promise".

Day 19: There's so many great battle musics in the Kingdom Hearts franchise! But my most favorite one is "The Dread of the Night!" In my opinion, Dream Drop Distance has some of the best musics in the series. But The Dread of the Night gives me chills and pump up to fight! 

Lets GO! GO! GO!

Day 17 - Fav Minigame would be the VS mode in BBS found only on the PSP version of the game, keyblade wielders would fight against each other or even in teams to the death in this game & it was a hell of fun! :D Freakin loved fighting against me friends, cousins & other keyblade wielders. Also fighting on the dead fields of the Keyblade Graveyard is way epic! :D Makes you feel like your fighting in a keyblade war. Bloody sucks it's not in the HD remakes but like I said, whatever :P 

Day 18 - Fav party members would be Hercules & Goofy! Teaming up with Herc is always awesome! & Goofy's saved me in many past fights more than Donald ever did! haha XD 

Day 19 - Me fav Battle Music would be... um?... There's to many to name!!! haha XD So I'll just say 1 that I like, that being 'Black Powder' from BBS. I really like the sense it gives me, that being a desperate struggle to fight against an overwhelming opponent knowing the risks a high & that losing isn't an option no matter the cost. Here's a link to the music 'Black Powder' if ya wanna listen :) 

Day 20, favorite music? The entire soundtrack of every KH game I've played. Like every Kingdom Hearts game I play has music I love to death. I can't pick just one. The character themes are especially beautiful for all the main characters :)

Alright I'll pick "one" just for the sake of it. Traverse Town. There happy?

Day 19: Vector to the heavens 

Day 20!: At dusk i will always think of you (the theme that plays at the clock tower) is my favorite, but i also love all the characters themes as well! Oh this is hard! Lazy afternoons (twilight town theme during roxas time) and Traverse Town are really nice too.

Edited by Fates Chance XIII

Day 20 - Funny enough I do have a fav, out of all the music there is in the Kingdom Hearts series it's 'Treasured Memories' from KH1. I know there's a lot of great music in KH but to me, this music always seems to pull more than a few heartstrings of mine.    

Edited by The Unversed

Favorite music? Yes.

For real though, it's Utada Hiraki's "Sanctuary". The version that plays during II's credits, the opening version, the instrumental version. All of them.

Day 21: My most favorite Keyblade of all is definitely Oblivion Keyblade. One of the reasons why is because I absolutely love the design. It's one of the strongest keyblades in the franchise. And when Roxas wields it the Oblivion keyblade represents Xion. That's why I Oblivion is my favorite Keyblade.