Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

The Month Is Here, Everyone!

28 minutes ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Dude, I know what you mean!

The fact of the matter is, we are just twenty eight days away from the release of Kingdom Hearts III. JUST TWENTY EIGHT DAYS! When you think about it, it's just insane! After thirteen long years of waiting, we can finally safely say that the wait is almost over! This game means so much to me, and I have grown so much over the years as I have played through this series. Kingdom Hearts is a vitally important part of my life, and it has helped shape me into the person that I am today. And well, as you can expect, the games hold a very personal and special place in my heart as a result. So the fact that we are already in the final waiting game for Kingdom Hearts III just boggles my mind! I know that when I finally get the game in my hands, I'll have a swirl of emotions going through me, a surge of happiness and joy and bittersweet tears, and well, it's just going to be surreal! And for those who passed away before this game released, let's play our hardest for them!

But yeah, if there's a midnight event for the game, I'm planning on going to Gamestop to pick up my Deluxe Edition, cosplaying as Sora with his KHIII outfit! I'm gonna hype up the game for everyone present even more! Haha, I'm so excited!

May your hearts be your guiding key, and Happy New Year! :D

That was a beautifully made, and well thought-out comment, Transcendant. I know how you feel. KH has been an important part of my life as well. It's crazy to think that we'll finally be at the end of a saga that's been a part of us since childhood. The feels are certainly real.

50 minutes ago, The Transcendent Key said:

The fact of the matter is, we are just twenty eight days away from the release of Kingdom Hearts III. JUST TWENTY EIGHT DAYS! When you think about it, it's just insane! After thirteen long years of waiting, we can finally safely say that the wait is almost over! This game means so much to me, and I have grown so much over the years as I have played through this series. Kingdom Hearts is a vitally important part of my life, and it has helped shape me into the person that I am today. And well, as you can expect, the games hold a very personal and special place in my heart as a result. So the fact that we are already in the final waiting game for Kingdom Hearts III just boggles my mind! I know that when I finally get the game in my hands, I'll have a swirl of emotions going through me, a surge of happiness and joy and bittersweet tears, and well, it's just going to be surreal! And for those who passed away before this game released, let's play our hardest for them!

But yeah, if there's a midnight event for the game, I'm planning on going to Gamestop to pick up my Deluxe Edition, cosplaying as Sora with his KHIII outfit! I'm gonna hype up the game for everyone present even more! Haha, I'm so excited!

It's twenty seven here and I'm so shook omg

I plan on doing the same! I'm going to cosplay Kairi in KH3 outfit!

Takes me back to when I first saw KH1. My sister was playing it and telling me how good it was. I remember being confused because all I'd seen was her collecting mushrooms on a beach, thinking "this looks boring". Then the heartless attacked, 'Night of Fate' started playing and the Darkside appeared. That sold me on the game. The Nostalgia is pretty strong I gotta say, so when that KH3 main menu loads I'll be feeling it. I'm sure plenty of others will feel the same.

The previous Kingdom Hearts games had been keeping me occupied for the past thirteen years. So I've never been anticipating for Kingdom Hearts 3 for more than thirteen years. Plus, I knew the game was going to get made one day so I've been waiting patiently. My real anticipating for Kingdom Hearts 3 started was after I finished Kingdom Hearts: 0.2 Birth by Sleep A Fragmentary Passage two years ago. I love 0.2 Birth by Sleep very much, and due to the graphics, the story of Aqua, and set up for Sora, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Riku, and Kairi, I've been anticipating for Kingdom Hearts 3 for the past two years! It's even more crazy now because I have FOUR MORE WEEKS left to play the game! Plus, I already pre-order the Deluxe Edition in full price too! And I'm even more excited that Kingdom Hearts 3 will Pixar worlds! I always wanted Toy Story in the Kingdom Hearts series! So to see Toy Story and Monster's Inc. worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3, my hype for this game is going through the roof! <3xD0/*

8 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Well said! I'm going to cosplay as Lexaeus! Why? Because nobody else will, so I'll stand out. Plus I'm kinda built like him XD

I'm so excited for KH3! I got my new PS4 all ready for this behemoth of a game! Bring on Sora and the crew! I'm ready for a brand new adventure with some long forgotten old friends this month!

Don't get me wrong i am excited too just as i was for FFXV however i am cautiously optimistic. I was looking forward to FFXV for most of my life and when it finally came it wasn't the version of the game i was expecting (Versus XIII). Regardless, i am glad KH3 exists and after its out hopefully we will hear more about FF7R

I decided to completely take my mind off the development of KH3 a long while ago and focus on other things. Catching up on all the trailers now and realizing the game's about to hit the shelves soon really gets me excited again. It really is weird, 13 years since the ending of KH2 is a long time and I'd wager a lot of the fans have been waiting for the game to come out for the bigger half of their lives.

However, as the game is just a few weeks away from releasing I'm starting to get a little concerned that I'm going to find it to be a slight disappontment in the end. I still hold KH2 at the top of my list of best games I've ever played so my expectations are naturally going to be very high. Regardless, I'm excited we're finally going to see some closure to the story and I'm very curious to see where Nomura will take us from here.

26 days to go, guys!  I still don't know if I got a PS4 for Christmas, I doubt it.  It would be cool if I did.  It would have been cool if my mom pre-ordered me KH3.  But I doubt it!  So, hopefully I can scrounge up something in order to play KH3 on PS4.  I just had a lot going on where I couldn't save up for the game, which sucks.

On 1/1/2019 at 1:52 PM, Tails said:

That was a beautifully made, and well thought-out comment, Transcendant. I know how you feel. KH has been an important part of my life as well. It's crazy to think that we'll finally be at the end of a saga that's been a part of us since childhood. The feels are certainly real.

Thanks, Tails!

Oh yeah, definitely! I feel like with this, we will feel a part of us be complete, or in another perspective, that we'll leave a part of ourselves behind once the Xehanort Saga is concluded. We've been carrying through with Sora and friends for so long, and now, to know that this will symbolize the end of an era...it's quite something! It'll be an emotional experience for sure, and I'll enjoy the heck out of growing along with Sora and friends once more! :D

And the best thing is that after the end of this saga, a new one shall begin. So this is the beginning of the end, and the end of the beginning!

On 1/1/2019 at 2:14 PM, Kittenz said:

It's twenty seven here and I'm so shook omg

I plan on doing the same! I'm going to cosplay Kairi in KH3 outfit!

The days keep flying by, we're getting closer! :D

Haha, that's awesome! Let's make it a point to hype up the game for all the gamers in attendance! 

On 1/1/2019 at 2:39 PM, keyslinger said:

It's kind of sad in a way, its the end of an era, the Xehanort saga is complete (as far as we know). It's been a long journey and a lot of people have including me have grown up alongside Sora and the gang. I can't wait though.

Indeed so. This game will indeed be the end of an era, and it's going to be an emotionally charged ride! And I honestly can't wait! And then there's the next saga to look forward to after KHIII ends! :D

On 1/1/2019 at 4:15 PM, Movies798 said:

The previous Kingdom Hearts games had been keeping me occupied for the past thirteen years. So I've never been anticipating for Kingdom Hearts 3 for more than thirteen years. Plus, I knew the game was going to get made one day so I've been waiting patiently. My real anticipating for Kingdom Hearts 3 started was after I finished Kingdom Hearts: 0.2 Birth by Sleep A Fragmentary Passage two years ago. I love 0.2 Birth by Sleep very much, and due to the graphics, the story of Aqua, and set up for Sora, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Riku, and Kairi, I've been anticipating for Kingdom Hearts 3 for the past two years! It's even more crazy now because I have FOUR MORE WEEKS left to play the game! Plus, I already pre-order the Deluxe Edition in full price too! And I'm even more excited that Kingdom Hearts 3 will Pixar worlds! I always wanted Toy Story in the Kingdom Hearts series! So to see Toy Story and Monster's Inc. worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3, my hype for this game is going through the roof! <3xD0/*

I know, man! For me, I've been waiting for III since having finished II back in 2006, but thankfully, Nomura expanded the lore and the world of the series with all the non-numbered entries, and that provided us with enough beefy material to keep our minds away from KHIII while also making us that much more excited for it, ya know? That, and all the movies, anime, TV shows, video games and life in general have kept us busy, and so now that we're finally at this point, it's crazy to say that we are almost less than twenty days from having the game! The feels are extraordinarily real! :')

On 1/3/2019 at 1:00 PM, IwasBornAsVentus said:

After all these years . . .

Is this a dream . . or is this real? It feels quite unreal.

I know!!!!!!! We're almost there! :')

On 1/1/2019 at 9:35 PM, SweetYetSalty said:

Well said! I'm going to cosplay as Lexaeus! Why? Because nobody else will, so I'll stand out. Plus I'm kinda built like him XD

I'm so excited for KH3! I got my new PS4 all ready for this behemoth of a game! Bring on Sora and the crew! I'm ready for a brand new adventure with some long forgotten old friends this month!

Sweet! That's awesome, man! I definitely feel like there's many KH characters that deserve great cosplays but don't get enough love. I'd love to cosplay as Vanitas, for instance, but you rarely see any cosplays of him up for sale! I'm sure you'll make a killer Lexaeus!

Haha, yes, the hype is real! This game is truly gonna be one for the ages!