Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Which KH game has the best final boss sequence?

Which KH game has the best final boss sequence?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which KH game has the best final boss sequence?

• Kingdom Hearts
    • Kingdom Hearts II
    • Birth by Sleep
    • Chain/Re:Chain of Memories
    • Dream Drop Distance
    • Re:coded
    • 358/2 Days

Did re:coded even have a final boss? Every time you thought you were done there were more things to do and after you beat Roxas you can just walk through the door anytime without having to finish the game mandatorily after like with all the others. You can literally just go to other worlds and do whatever. 

Out of bias, I say KH2. I love slicing buildings and the music is amazing! That and Xemnas is a great villain (IMO).

However, I do find KH1 to be the most unexpected. When you're a kid, you expect to finish off Maleficent as the final boss.... only to be given an original mysterious villain you never saw coming. Ansem had a really cool out-of-this-world final fantasy-esque final boss design and the music was really unique and memorable. 

Just to be clear, our choices for Final Bosses are:

KH1: SDG team up to fight a rehashed battle with shirtless Billy Zane,
CoM: Sora plays 52 card pickup with a flower man,
Days: Roxas teams up with and then beats a blindfolded Riku,
BBS: Terra, Ven, & Aqua all win their boss fights, but lose because "F**k you PLOT",
Coded: Data Sora beating Data Roxas to learn something we already knew,
KH3D: Riku fights/wakes up Sora, who is covered in Ven's armor, which is covered in ink,
or
KH2: TWO BROS WHO ARE BRO-ING IT UP BY LAYING THE BRO SMACKDOWN ON ZEBRA LIGHTSABER MAN WHILE DEFLECTING A MILLION BAJILLION LASERS IN THE MOST BRO-TASTIC TEAM-UP IN BRO HISTORY!!!!

Is it REALLY a choice? ;)

Related image

While I think that overall, the final boss to Kingdom Hearts II was the best, the final boss to Kingdom Hearts 1 is my favorite.  I just love the fact that you get to destroy a giant living spaceship piece by piece.  Even though it wasn't the most challenging final boss, I found it to not only be the most fun final boss, but also the most fun boss in the entire series.