Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Twilight town is SOOO small... It is just the market with the train and the old mansion, not even inside the old mansion... :(

Edited by Connected

Yeah it looks very small which certainly gripes me but it depends how integral it is to the story, disappointing though.

On the flip side I’m starting to think the leaker’s idea of no postgame content was horseshit these battle gates are looking dope!

1 minute ago, DemyxIsBest said:

On the flip side I’m starting to think the leaker’s idea of no postgame content was horseshit these battle gates are looking dope!

Yeah, they look like Portals like in Dream Drop Distance. Low key hoped it was a portal to a Data battle with Vexen (Little CoM throwback)  

I'm disappointed, I wanted to see the glorious sunset from Station Heights in Unreal Engine 4. It would have been beautiful, I've been thinking about that for years and it's upsetting to know we'll not get to explore that area. Although I'm sure they will show the sunset in a cutscene so I'm cool with that.

16 minutes ago, SnowPint7Fourths said:

I'm disappointed, I wanted to see the glorious sunset from Station Heights in Unreal Engine 4. It would have been beautiful, I've been thinking about that for years and it's upsetting to know we'll not get to explore that area. Although I'm sure they will show the sunset in a cutscene so I'm cool with that.

I feel the  same way. Such a shame! 

Also Nomura said that Twilight Town is served as a Tutorial world but I really dont see how that is possible.

9 minutes ago, Connected said:

I feel the  same way. Such a shame! 

Also Nomura said that Twilight Town is served as a Tutorial world but I really dont see how that is possible.

Maybe it was more of a mistranslation/miscommunication and Nomura actually meant it will serve as the hub world instead of a tutorial world. Yeah, I think it definitely meant along the lines of hub world than the tutorial. 

So now that we know Radiant Garden will not be playable (and it looks like its residents are now in Twilight Town) do you think we'll get some explanation as to HOW Merlin, Huey Duey & Luey, etc. found their way there?

Idk it makes sense to have this as the hub world but at the same time ignoring everything else is weird

1 hour ago, Novayon said:

Anyone know if Mysterious Tower is playable? Is it not part of Twilight Town?

This is a tricky one. We have footage that it is playable yet it doesnt show up in the world list or world map.

15 minutes ago, Connected said:

This is a tricky one. We have footage that it is playable yet it doesnt show up in the world list or world map.

Hmm I guess you might not be able to revisit it then, once the story there is done.

Just now, Novayon said:

Hmm I guess you might not be able to revisit it then, once the story there is done.

Possible. Or it is a very late world.

8 minutes ago, Connected said:

Possible. Or it is a very late world.

Maybe. It will be likely very short anyway.

About the whole Twilight Town thing... It's a bit of a shame. They could have at least given us the Station Heights, Sandlot and Back Alley. It seems like they didn't want to put too many resources into it and focus on other stuff. I guess it is intended as a hub only, but Traverse Town was a hub in 1 and even that was bigger than this.

I've seen the full world list but no leaks other than that.

54 minutes ago, Lulcielid said:

So basically the greenlined area + the undergrounds

oe7x09n.jpg

I was not expecting full twilight town of kh2 to be explorable. But I would have hope something like they did in DDD for traverse town. A new section of the town available merged with a path from the clock tower to the mansion at the very least.

I also want to point the fact that the mansion will most likely be available to visit. It hasn't revealed all his secrets and we can clearly see in this picture that sora will go in it.
image.png.106bbcb003f3448181a2502a27ab6e2b.png

Also there might also be the possibility that secret bosses will be released in the day one patch (to prevent spoilers like the ending). If that so, the clock tower might propose a secret fight that would be available after main story completion, which is why it cannot be accessed at this staged.

22 minutes ago, Lulcielid said:

There's another option, you will visit the mansion...only in cutscenes, not via gameplay.

Not if Sora is there and the mansion has been created with unreal engine. I don't understand why any dev would create an area just for a cutscene.
What is worrying is that it could be an area that you can visit only once, which is kinda stupid for replayability.

42 minutes ago, cyntix said:

I don't understand why any dev would create an area just for a cutscene.

Well they are doing that with the location of Lea and Kairi. And Radiant Garden

3 hours ago, Novayon said:

Anyone know if Mysterious Tower is playable? Is it not part of Twilight Town?

The leaker said that you actually get to Mysterious Tower once to fight one time and then it's never playable again.

Either way, I'm not mad about any of this. The other worlds are huge, and I'd prefer if the loading times didn't get longer,sooo...

19 minutes ago, VocaloidLover13 said:

The leaker said that you actually get to Mysterious Tower once to fight one time and then it's never playable again.

Either way, I'm not mad about any of this. The other worlds are huge, and I'd prefer if the loading times didn't get longer,sooo...

Well yeah if the Disney worlds are very large then it makes up for smaller original worlds like TT. And I saw one loading screen in Toy Box, was rather long...