Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

14 hours ago, Kittenz said:

I don't actually think it was rushed, per say. It's more that, that was the first word that I could think of, for my worry regarding the state of twilight town, etc. I'm not good with words sometimes, so I agree that it was the wrong word choice >.<

The feeling is understandable. The apparent state of Twilight Town has me concerned as well but every aspect of the game is going to be a flaw to someone regardless of time and focus put into it because true perfection is unachievable. 

I.e: I didn't get the two worlds I wanted most. 

You can't worry about the shortcomings, you just have to take what we get and make the most of it. 

I have not been paying attention to any of the leaks, and I don't plan on exposing myself to any of them before the release of the game.  So, I don't know for sure what is being talked about, but from what I can gather, it sounds like there is way more content for the Disney worlds than there is for the original worlds.  I don't want to make any judgements before I play the game, but I have never cared about how much content there is.  All I care about is whether or not I had fun while playing the game.  Take 0.2 for example.  That game was very small, but it is probably one of the most fun games in the entire series for me.  The original worlds in Birth by Sleep were also very small compared to the Disney worlds (except for Radiant Garden), and yet the Keyblade Graveyard is my favorite world in the entire series, despite there being barely anything in that world.  For all I know, the Keyblade Graveyard will still have basically nothing in it this time.  Maybe all it will be is just a giant open space for that huge battle we saw in the trailers.  As long as it is fun, I don't care.  All I want is a fun game, and I don't necessarily need a lot of content in order for it to be fun.  However, that is just my opinion.

18 minutes ago, Dagesh Lene said:

I have not been paying attention to any of the leaks, and I don't plan on exposing myself to any of them before the release of the game.

Don't blame ya, but the thing is, not much has actually leaked. Everything shown in trailers, that's almost all there is in terms of gameplay, that's the problem.

These leaks are leaking what isn't in the game more than what is, take that as you will.

As a follow up to a post I already made, while I personally don't need a lot of content in order to be satisfied with the game, I can completely understand why others would be concerned, especially if it's true that not as much attention was given to the original worlds.  The point that I was trying to make was that Square-Enix has made good games and has given us complete stories in the past, even when the original worlds were small, such as in Birth by Sleep.  So, I'm sure that they will still give us a good and complete experience no matter what.  Basically, I think that there are still reasons to be optimistic, but I guess we will just have to wait and see for ourselves once the game officially is released.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

On 1/10/2019 at 5:54 PM, Lulcielid said:

The game will likely be flawed and lack something in certain areas no matter how much time it was given to develop.

My thoughts on this is that kh3 would be great but it will have a lot of problems for example the camera is really bad floatiness is a think in kh3 but netherless this game will be good i suppose