Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Scsigs

KHUX When Will We Be Able to Redeem the Keyblade Codes for III?

I need help. Does anyone know when we'll be able to redeem the Starlight Keyblade codes issued through Union X, or has it not been announced? I assumed that since the codes were now available that they could be redeemed right now before the game's release. I'm on Xbox, so I don't know how big of an issue this is.

I play on a Playstation and I can tell you I tried inputing the code but it wouldn't take it. I got the words: The code you entered is inactive. Please check terms and conditions, when I first put it in. Still says it even now. I'm 100% sure we'll be able to redeem the code on the 29th for those planning on getting the international version. 

11 hours ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

I play on a Playstation and I can tell you I tried inputing the code but it wouldn't take it. I got the words: The code you entered is inactive. Please check terms and conditions, when I first put it in. Still says it even now. I'm 100% sure we'll be able to redeem the code on the 29th for those planning on getting the international version. 

Really don't get why they can't be redeemed early, even if the downloads aren't available right away. They put out the codes early, so they SHOULD be able to be redeemed early, y'know?

I'm gonna sound like a jackass but like, why is people trying to download a DLC content for an unreleased game? Like what's the purpose? What are you gonna do with it? And why does it affect you so much if you have to wait until you have the game nonetheless?

It's obvious for me that the material will be available once the game is out and as the code screen clearly says you will have a full year of chance to download it.

Sorry if I sounded harsh but it makes no sense to me why people is confused or in various cases offended about this subject.

6 hours ago, KeybladeMasterBalo said:

I'm gonna sound like a jackass but like, why is people trying to download a DLC content for an unreleased game? Like what's the purpose? What are you gonna do with it? And why does it affect you so much if you have to wait until you have the game nonetheless?

It's obvious for me that the material will be available once the game is out and as the code screen clearly says you will have a full year of chance to download it.

Sorry if I sounded harsh but it makes no sense to me why people is confused or in various cases offended about this subject.

So, the codes don't expire in April?

On 1/8/2019 at 7:46 PM, ienzo628 said:

So, the codes don't expire in April?

I double checked and you have a point and also not. The text reads as it follows:

- The product code can be checked until 23:59 on April 30, 2019 (PT). After that, you will no longer be able to check the product code in the game.

- The product code will expire at 23:59 on April 30, 2020 (PT).

It's to my understanding that we will be able to use the Starlight Keyblade UNTIL April 30th and from there you have a whole year to redeem it until it expires on April 30th 2020.

I'd recommend to try and issue it once you have the game just to make sure, and if it doesn't work it's because it will be available until April.

1 hour ago, KeybladeMasterBalo said:

I double checked and you have a point and also not. The text reads as it follows:

- The product code can be checked until 23:59 on April 30, 2019 (PT). After that, you will no longer be able to check the product code in the game.

- The product code will expire at 23:59 on April 30, 2020 (PT).

It's to my understanding that we will be able to use the Starlight Keyblade UNTIL April 30th and from there you have a whole year to redeem it until it expires on April 30th 2020.

I'd recommend to try and issue it once you have the game just to make sure, and if it doesn't work it's because it will be available until April.

Okay that makes sense.   It is kind of puzzling though.   So if you redeem the codes, you can get it but after that.   Say you sell your game or it gets damaged or something, you cannot redeem the code?

22 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Okay that makes sense.   It is kind of puzzling though.   So if you redeem the codes, you can get it but after that.   Say you sell your game or it gets damaged or something, you cannot redeem the code?

Well... you might as well hold onto your code and reach Square-Enix explaining the situation, if they can check it for you along with your KHUX ID number then they might offer a solution to this, but odds are you might not get it again.