Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xionskeyblade

Kingdom Hearts III gameplay of Dawn Till Dusk in action

Kingdom Hearts III is set to release in 21 days! There are many different pre-order bonuses for Kingdom Hearts III, one in particular, the Dawn Till Dusk keyblade! The Dawn Till Dusk keyblade is a pre-order bonus from 7-net Japan and Amazon. See Kingdom Hearts III gameplay of Dawn Till Dusk in action from the Square Enix Youtube channel! 

View full article

Why are you guys down because of the video? What did you expect, Sora using the dawn till dusk while fighting Xehanort?

It's strictly gameplay, and the skin looks good. We all knew it was just a skin by the way. Nonetheless it's always cool to see KH3's gameplay, so I loved watching it. And the effects seem to vary between skins, and it's a good thing. Can't wait to see the PS4 Kingdom Key skin one!

16 minutes ago, Springy_Thingy said:

Do we actually know if the Keyblade skin comes with the PS4 pro pre-order? Or is it digital pre-order only? ? Looks pretty neat tho :)

Dawn Till Dusk is an Amazon pre-order bonus. So, what ever version you pre-order from Amazon you'll get the code for the skin emailed to you.

6 minutes ago, cyntix said:

Is it just a skin or a special keyblade with custom special abilities that you cannot get anywhere else?

From what we've heard and know, it's just a skin.

3 hours ago, VocaloidLover13 said:

Why are you guys down because of the video? What did you expect, Sora using the dawn till dusk while fighting Xehanort?

It's strictly gameplay, and the skin looks good. We all knew it was just a skin by the way. Nonetheless it's always cool to see KH3's gameplay, so I loved watching it. And the effects seem to vary between skins, and it's a good thing. Can't wait to see the PS4 Kingdom Key skin one!

Kingdom Hearts fans get disappointed by the dumbest stuff sometimes. 

51 minutes ago, Movies798 said:

I like the look of the Keyblade skin. I would like to see the Midnight Blue Keyblade in action as well. Man I can't believe Kingdom Hearts 3 is so close to be in my hands! Three more weeks left!

Times seems to be running way too slowly for me now unfortunately -.-

27 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

Meh. About what I expected. Doesn't make me like it, either.  I still think the keyblade is ugly.

What's your opinion about the Midnight Blue Keyblade though?

I always associated "ugly" with Amazon's **DLC** keyblade by the way ?

1 minute ago, VocaloidLover13 said:

Times seems to be running way too slowly for me now unfortunately -.-

What's your opinion about the Midnight Blue Keyblade though?

I always associated "ugly" with Amazon's **DLC** keyblade by the way ?

My opinion on the Midnight Blue is mainly just "meh". It looks boring, just the star seeker with more blue and no stars. Though I still prefer it to the green Xbox one. HOwever, both are better than the Amazon one, which I just find to be sooooo ugly. Just... just blech.

6 hours ago, xionskeyblade said:

Kingdom Hearts III is set to release in 21 days! There are many different pre-order bonuses for Kingdom Hearts III, one in particular, the Dawn Till Dusk keyblade! The Dawn Till Dusk keyblade is a pre-order bonus from 7-net Japan and Amazon. See Kingdom Hearts III gameplay of Dawn Till Dusk in action from the Square Enix Youtube channel! 

View full article

With a name like Dawn til Dusk I expected it to resemble more of Two Becomes One.  I wrote a fanfic years back where the name of the keyblade that a time traveling Roxas gave to Axel to give to Sora.