Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Which Riku is it?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Riku is the one that appears to be the one we are fighting in Kingdom Hearts 3?

• Replica Riku
    • Data Riku

I'm still thinking it's Riku Replica. I also think it could've been a version of Master Xehanort when he was possessing Riku in KH1. But I doubt Nomura would go that far (knowing him he might do that though). So I'm going with Riku Replica.

Edited by Movies798

It would be an interesting twist if it were Data Riku, but I'm pretty sure it's Repliku. Throughout Chain of Memories he was obsessed with proving that he was superior to the real Riku, so it makes sense.

1 minute ago, 2 quid is good said:

I think it would be a detriment to both these characters if they were to be SoD, but if I had to choose one it would be Repliku, purely becasue Data Riku beaing a darkness makes sub-zero sense.

That's my issue too. Data-Riku was never against Mickey and the others, at least not of his own free will. The only time he turned hostile was when he was infected by the bug blox.

1 minute ago, Allwil13 said:

That's my issue too. Data-Riku was never against Mickey and the others, at least not of his own free will. The only time he turned hostile was when he was infected by the bug blox.

And to add to this, he's not even really Riku, he's the journal taking on a form that would be easy for everyone to interact with. I suppose he could be infected by bug blox again? But if iirc there was no form of Xehanort in Recoded so how would they go back in time to fish Data Riku back to the present.

9 minutes ago, 2 quid is good said:

And to add to this, he's not even really Riku, he's the journal taking on a form that would be easy for everyone to interact with. I suppose he could be infected by bug blox again? But if iirc there was no form of Xehanort in Recoded so how would they go back in time to fish Data Riku back to the present.

I think people suspect that it might be Data-Riku because of the presence of bug blox in San Fransokyo. Which is understandable, but I'm not convinced.

I believe it to be Riku Replica. It could be Data Riku but his dialogue to Sora makes no sense. Vexen is part of the Organization too and who did they want as vessels? Riku and Sora? Can't get the real ones then get/remake their replicas. Riku Replica makes far more sense then Data Riku or KH1 time displaced Riku, but who really knows?