Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xionskeyblade

Kingdom Hearts III trophy list has been leaked

The Kingdom Hearts III trophy list has been leaked on Reddit. The user was able to access the information through PS4 servers. PS4 trophy lists are set to be out before a games' release, but the list itself is not currently accessible to those with Kingdom Hearts III digital pre-orders. The list can be seen below.

Due to our spoiler policy, this information will not be reported on the front page and will only be available, here, in the Kingdom Hearts III spoilers sub-forum.

Spoiler

Trophy Type - Trophy Name - Trophy Description

Platinum - KINGDOM HEARTS III Complete Master - Unlock all other trophies.

Bronze - A New Journey - Begin your brand new adventure.

Bronze - Clash of the Gods - Adventure through Olympus and complete the story.

Bronze - A Wish at Twilight - Adventure through Twilight Town and complete the story.

Bronze - Inseparable Friends - Adventure through Toy Box and complete the story.

Bronze - Happily Ever After - Adventure through the Kingdom of Corona and complete the story.

Bronze - The Power of Laughter - Adventure through Monstropolis and complete the story.

Bronze - An Act of True Love - Adventure through Arendelle and complete the story.

Bronze - Way of the Pirate - Adventure through The Caribbean and complete the story.

Bronze - Making a Difference - Adventure through San Fransokyo and complete the story.

Bronze - Home Again - Adventure through the Hundred Acre Wood and complete the story.

Spoiler

Bronze - The Hearts Joined to His - Gather the seven guardians of light.

Spoiler

Bronze - No Matter What - Reunite with Kairi.

Spoiler

Silver - The Battle to End All - Begin the final confrontation with Master Xehanort.

Spoiler

Gold - Another Chapter Closed - Finish the game and view the ending.

Gold - Hidden Kings - Complete the lucky Emblems section of the Gummiphone.

Bronze - Know Thine Enemy - Complete the Adversaries section of the Gummiphone.

Silver - No Stone Unturned - Complete the Treasures section of the Gummiphone.

Silver - Synthesist - Complete the Synthesis section of the Gummiphone.

Bronze - One for the Books - Complete the Game Records section of the Gummiphone.

Bronze - Tall Enough to Ride - use an attraction to defeat enemies for the first time.

Bronze - Heartbound - Use a link to defeat enemies for the first time.

Bronze - Grand Mage - Cast grand magic for the first time.

Bronze - Knight - Defeat 1,000 enemies.

Bronze - Bishop - Defeat 3,000 enemies.

Silver - Rook - Defeat 5,000 enemies.

Silver - Flanmeister - Complete all of the Flantastic Seven missions.

Bronze - Salvager - Use the gummi ship to obtain 20 unique treasures.

Bronze - Stargazer - use the gummi ship to find and photograph all of the constellations.

Spoiler

Gold - Thermosphere - Destroy the Schwarzgeist, menace of the Ocean Between.

Bronze - Centurion - Score at least 12,000,000 pts. in Verum Rex: Beat of Lead.

Bronze - Festive Dancer - Score at least 70,000 pts. in the Festival Dance.

Bronze - Shield Shredder - Score at least 600,000 pts. in Frozen Slider.

Bronze - Datascraper - Get an A rank on both Flash Tracer courses.

Silver - Dreadnought - Fully Power up the Leviathan.

Bronze - True Captain - Sink 200 enemy ships in The Caribbean.

Bronze - Say Cheese! - Snap your first photo.

Bronze - Lasting Memories - Hold on to 50 photos.

Bronze - Cornucopia - Collect every type of ingredient.

Bronze - Full Course - Earn your first "Excellent" while preparing cuisine.

Silver - Master Chef - Earn an "Excellent" while preparing every type of cuisine.

Bronze - Muscle Memory - Get a new high score in one of the Classic Kingdom games.

Silver - Classically Trained - Get a new high score in every Classic Kingdom game.

Bronze - Blademaster - Obtain a Keyblade that is fully powered up.

Silver - Ultima Weapon - Synthesize the Ultima Weapon.

Silver - Leveled Out - Raise Sora to LV 99.

Edited by xionskeyblade

Spoiler

"No Matter What - Reunite with Kairi."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

HIT ME WITH THAT SOKAI JUICE

I'm glad that the story trophies are still vague and don't really tell us anything, or anything we didn't already know/was hinted at. 

Edited by Kittenz

1 hour ago, kybldmstr94 said:

No Sephiroth. No Critical mode (or any difficulty) trophies. No secret story boss. What. The. Hell.

Spoiler

I agree that it's disappointing, but this "Schwarzgeist" still seems interesting. And wait, isn't the secret boss coming in day one patch?

3 hours ago, Kittenz said:
  Hide contents

I agree that it's disappointing, but this "Schwarzgeist" still seems interesting. And wait, isn't the secret boss coming in day one patch?

Even though, trophies list should contain it.
BUT, FFXV taught us that you can increase a trophy list with updates.

I had platinum FFXV only to discover I had only 80% of the trophies after an update once.

6 hours ago, kybldmstr94 said:

No Sephiroth. No Critical mode (or any difficulty) trophies. No secret story boss. What. The. Hell.

Not yet, anyway. There's still the DLC and patches.

By the way, am I the only one who would prefer a different FF villain for a change? Like Kefka? or Kuja? Or Jecht? I'm so sick of Sephiroth.

Edited by Allwil13

20 hours ago, kybldmstr94 said:

Sephiroth is overrated. Also, some hearsay I'm not going to look into (I want to avoid explicit spoilers) tells me that a secret boss does exist.

10 minutes ago, 2 quid is good said:

This seems like a really easy plat....

Gosh how could they get this game so wrong? Would it have killed them for ff inclusion? Gahhh I need to take a break

The FF aspect was never that important, so I don't mind.

2 minutes ago, Karxrida said:

Sephiroth is overrated. Also, some hearsay I'm not going to look into (I want to avoid explicit spoilers) tells me that a secret boss does exist.

The FF aspect was never that important, so I don't mind.

I agree with you on both counts. Like I said earlier, I'm so tired of Sephiroth.

I'd like to give my two cents on the issue of no FF characters, but first and foremost, I want to say that I completely, 100% understand people's disappointment. This series has always been advertised as a Final Fantasy/Disney crossover, and this appears to be the first numbered title to drop the FF side of things. And that sucks.

But honestly, I never really cared about the Final Fantasy aspect either. I mean, yeah, the final fantasy characters added an interesting dynamic to the series as a whole, but I was never really a huge fan of the characters they chose to include. I mean, there are seven characters from Final Fantasy VII alone. Seven! On top of that, there are five from VIII and five from X. I've always felt both FFVII and FFVIII were overrated games and not that great, so as a result I never got invested in their characters' stories and involvement in the Kingdom Hearts series. I do love FFX, and it was nice seeing Tidus and Wakka, but they were barely in the games; I think they have a collective 10 minutes of screen time throughout the whole series. And don't get me started on Yuna, Rikku and Payne being pixies. That was so weird. Other than that, we have one character from FFVI and one from FFIX. And once again, they are super unimportant, so I don't really care about them. And of course there's the moogles. But anyway, I always felt that the FF side of things was never very interesting. They just kind of only included fan favourites from the most popular entries and a few random choice characters that seemed kind of out of nowhere. In the long run, I felt much more attached to the original characters of this series than the Final Fantasy ones. 

And don't get me wrong; I love Kingdom Hearts: this series means so much to me and I am very happy with everything I've seen from the trailers and stuff so far. But in the end, the Final Fantasy stuff just doesn't really matter to me. I follow this series for the original characters, because this is their story. And I want to continue on this journey with them. And I think that's why they cut back on the FF characters, at least for this entry. I think since Sora and his friends have reached the climax of their first adventure, there was simply too much original content to include in the game for them to be able to accommodate more FF characters. And I bet the next entry in the series will have some more FF characters for us to meet with (hopefully from more than just a few fan favourites).

I'm sorry to have gone on a rant there. It seems like the lack of FF characters has gotten under a lot of people's skin, and I totally get that. I just wanted to get my thoughts on this out there, and thought that maybe my thoughts could help put things in perspective. Please don't take this as an attack on anyone's opinion; these are thoughts I've had for a while and I'm glad to have them out of my head. :) 

5 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

I agree with you on both counts. Like I said earlier, I'm so tired of Sephiroth.

I'd like to give my two cents on the issue of no FF characters, but first and foremost, I want to say that I completely, 100% understand people's disappointment. This series has always been advertised as a Final Fantasy/Disney crossover, and this appears to be the first numbered title to drop the FF side of things. And that sucks.

But honestly, I never really cared about the Final Fantasy aspect either. I mean, yeah, the final fantasy characters added an interesting dynamic to the series as a whole, but I was never really a huge fan of the characters they chose to include. I mean, there are seven characters from Final Fantasy VII alone. Seven! On top of that, there are five from VIII and five from X. I've always felt both FFVII and FFVIII were overrated games and not that great, so as a result I never got invested in their characters' stories and involvement in the Kingdom Hearts series. I do love FFX, and it was nice seeing Tidus and Wakka, but they were barely in the games; I think they have a collective 10 minutes of screen time throughout the whole series. And don't get me started on Yuna, Rikku and Payne being pixies. That was so weird. Other than that, we have one character from FFVI and one from FFIX. And once again, they are super unimportant, so I don't really care about them. And of course there's the moogles. But anyway, I always felt that the FF side of things was never very interesting. They just kind of only included fan favourites from the most popular entries and a few random choice characters that seemed kind of out of nowhere. In the long run, I felt much more attached to the original characters of this series than the Final Fantasy ones. 

And don't get me wrong; I love Kingdom Hearts: this series means so much to me and I am very happy with everything I've seen from the trailers and stuff so far. But in the end, the Final Fantasy stuff just doesn't really matter to me. I follow this series for the original characters, because this is their story. And I want to continue on this journey with them. And I think that's why they cut back on the FF characters, at least for this entry. I think since Sora and his friends have reached the climax of their first adventure, there was simply too much original content to include in the game for them to be able to accommodate more FF characters. And I bet the next entry in the series will have some more FF characters for us to meet with (hopefully from more than just a few fan favourites).

I'm sorry to have gone on a rant there. It seems like the lack of FF characters has gotten under a lot of people's skin, and I totally get that. I just wanted to get my thoughts on this out there, and thought that maybe my thoughts could help put things in perspective. Please don't take this as an attack on anyone's opinion; these are thoughts I've had for a while and I'm glad to have them out of my head. :) 

I hope they improve upon FF characters in the future, too. But I totally get why they're not really here, and I'm okay with it. There was just so much original stuff to wrap up. On the gulwings as pixies, I thought it was a cute and creative take on them, and apparently they couldn't get in the game any other way, as their outfits were too revealing. Making them pixies meant they could keep the outfits recognizable(probably because fairies often have those kinds of clothes), though they still had to change/censor them.

Edited by Kittenz

4 hours ago, Kittenz said:

I hope they improve upon FF characters in the future, too. But I totally get why they're not really here, and I'm okay with it. There was just so much original stuff to wrap up. On the gulwings as pixies, I thought it was a cute and creative take on them, and apparently they couldn't get in the game any other way, as their outfits were too revealing. Making them pixies meant they could keep the outfits recognizable(probably because fairies often have those kinds of clothes), though they still had to change/censor them.

I guess that makes sense. The majority of the costumes in FFX-2 were basically designed for fan service, after all. It still bugs me, though. I hope to god that when the series does bring back FF characters they try and diversify it. I am so sick of seeing only fan favourites. Why not include Cecil? Or Luneth? Or Balthier and Fran? I could go on and on. Which I won't, because I already did.

2 minutes ago, 2 quid is good said:

Pls let FF12 be represented in KH, it's been my wish forever T.T

Agreed. Balthier and Fran would be such an amazing set of characters to include!

1 minute ago, 2 quid is good said:

There was a time that I whole heartedly believed that Vaan would be in KH3, even if no one else got in.

I figured it would be someone more recent, like Lightning or Noctis. Fingers crossed for KH4 to make up for the FF character shortage.

Once again on the flip side, if there is anything wrong with this game, Nomura is gonna feel the full wrath of the fanbase so he sure as hell won't make the same mistakes again.

I'm kind of glad i've indulged myself in gameplay and map spoilers, has helped to temper my mood. If some of the disappointments are true i'm much more glad I've faced them now rather than the majority of people who have gone in blind. The KH-sphere on the internet might be pretty darn volatile in the few weeks after the release, i'm half expecting bedlam lol.

This list has some things that I can't understand. Let's see:  

1º) What is the "Schwarzgeist"? According to aleman language, its name means "Black Ghost". The "Oceam Between" makes me think about the ocean we see in the "Dark Magin", which acts as border between the Realm of Darkness and the "Realm Between". I see two options with this:  

+ Ansem's (Seeker of Darkness) "bodyguard".   
+ Corrupted Aqua, which could actually have sense.   

However, since the term in in a part of the list related with the Gummi Ship, it could be something like the Hunter-X from KH2.   

2º) What is "Verum Rex: Beat of Lead"? It makes me suspect it could be another mini-game like the ones of "Festival Dance" (Kingdom of Corona) and "Frozen Slider" (Arandelle); but in which world could this minigame be.   

3º) What are the "Flash Tracers"? It could be the minigame of San Fransokyo. You know, where Sora has to run through circles in the night.   

4º) What is the Leviathan? It makes me think about the ship that Sora and co use on the Caribbean, as we know it can't be the Black Pearl. But I'm not sure.

Anyone has any idea?

1 hour ago, Ursalink said:

This list has some things that I can't understand. Let's see:  

Hide contents

1º) What is the "Schwarzgeist"? According to aleman language, its name means "Black Ghost". The "Oceam Between" makes me think about the ocean we see in the "Dark Magin", which acts as border between the Realm of Darkness and the "Realm Between". I see two options with this:  

+ Ansem's (Seeker of Darkness) "bodyguard".   
+ Corrupted Aqua, which could actually have sense.   

However, since the term in in a part of the list related with the Gummi Ship, it could be something like the Hunter-X from KH2.   

2º) What is "Verum Rex: Beat of Lead"? It makes me suspect it could be another mini-game like the ones of "Festival Dance" (Kingdom of Corona) and "Frozen Slider" (Arandelle); but in which world could this minigame be.   

3º) What are the "Flash Tracers"? It could be the minigame of San Fransokyo. You know, where Sora has to run through circles in the night.   

4º) What is the Leviathan? It makes me think about the ship that Sora and co use on the Caribbean, as we know it can't be the Black Pearl. But I'm not sure.

Anyone has any idea?

I’m 100% certain Schwarzgeist is a Gummi Ship Boss as Ocean Between refers to space. 

9 minutes ago, DemyxIsBest said:

I’m 100% certain Schwarzgeist is a Gummi Ship Boss as Ocean Between refers to space. 

Are you sure? Where has been revealed that the space between worlds is called "Ocean Between"?

11 hours ago, DemyxIsBest said:

Once again on the flip side, if there is anything wrong with this game, Nomura is gonna feel the full wrath of the fanbase so he sure as hell won't make the same mistakes again.

I'm kind of glad i've indulged myself in gameplay and map spoilers, has helped to temper my mood. If some of the disappointments are true i'm much more glad I've faced them now rather than the majority of people who have gone in blind. The KH-sphere on the internet might be pretty darn volatile in the few weeks after the release, i'm half expecting bedlam lol.

I've been thinking that way too, I definitely feel like every one will be upset at a certain returning world, but then there will be people who will defend the game against people who express their disappointment. I think overall the game will still be good.

But if I had gone into it expecting what I had then I would be pretty disappointed, so I'm glad for these "spoilers"

21 hours ago, DemyxIsBest said:

That's why I looks at spoilers all the time so I know what to expect. I hate getting super excited for something and it ends up not happening. Rather get disappointed now than later.

On 1/16/2019 at 1:42 PM, Scsigs said:

This game's gonna be as easy as Spider-Man PS4 to platinum on PS4 & 100% the achievements on Xbox.

Your post reminded me of this bad boy