Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Ursalink

[Minor Spoilers] - Some info has been revealed

After seeing several videos of Gameplay, there are a few minor spoilers that I would like to comment. It gave me things to think:  

1º) Merlin is now located in Traverse Town, and he's apparently right outside of Remy's restaurant with his traveling's suitcase. I have to say, it's not the same that seeing him in his house.   

2º) After the story on Olympus is over, we see the city of Thebes being reconstructed, even Hercules' statue is being fixed. It surprises me, however, that Sora and co can enter into Olympus as nothing, without the Gods even removing the Heartless and other enemies from their "sacred realm". 

3º) After the story on San Fransokyo is completed, it seems Baymax's old body is recovered and purified, as now Hiro has two Baymax in his garage. (Honestly, having two of them, Sora's team could take one as "doctor on board" or something). You can also visit San Fransokyo at night or daytime.   

4º) Replacing the tournaments of the Olympus, now we have "Portal Battles"; where we fight regular enemies (mainly Nobodies, but some Heartless too) who have Boss' levels of HP. We have a very powerful Sorcerer and very powerful Berserker as the last enemies of two of them.

What do you think of this info?

Edited by Ursalink

8 hours ago, Ursalink said:

After seeing several videos of Gameplay, there are a few minor spoilers that I would like to comment. It gave me things to think:  

Hide contents

1º) Merlin is now located in Traverse Town, and he's apparently right outside of Remy's restaurant with his traveling's suitcase. I have to say, it's not the same that seeing him in his house.   

2º) After the story on Olympus is over, we see the city of Thebes being reconstructed, even Hercules' statue is being fixed. It surprises me, however, that Sora and co can enter into Olympus as nothing, without the Gods even removing the Heartless and other enemies from their "sacred realm". 

3º) After the story on San Fransokyo is completed, it seems Baymax's old body is recovered and purified, as now Hiro has two Baymax in his garage. (Honestly, having two of them, Sora's team could take one as "doctor on board" or something). You can also visit San Fransokyo at night or daytime.   

4º) Replacing the tournaments of the Olympus, now we have "Portal Battles"; where we fight regular enemies (mainly Nobodies, but some Heartless too) who have Boss' levels of HP. We have a very powerful Sorcerer and very powerful Berserker as the last enemies of two of them.

What do you think of this info?

Spoiler

1: I think it's possible that Merlin appears later in the game, as he apparently was in charge of Lea and Kairi's training, and that was probably temporary. 

4&2: I don't mind that the tournament is being replaced by portal battles. I think it will still be fun. As for heartless, that's probably a case of gameplay and story segregation. It wouldn't be much fun to go back if there was nothing to do.

3: This is kind of werid and I imagine a BH6 Sequel would retcon this. Or maybe not, who knows.

OK, people. I have quite a LOT of info for those who could want to know it now. You are free to read them or ignore them, but I would like somebody to comment them.   

1º) In "Kingdom of Corona", once the main story is over, Rapunzel is no longer a party member (possibly because her fighting skills came from her long hair and now it was cut). After that, you can only count on Eugene/Flynn for your team.   

2º) Thankfully, I can confirm that after finding Eraqus' Keyblade on Destiny Islands; Sora travels to the Realm of Darkness, where he finds Anti-Aqua. Sora defeats her, freeing and saving Aqua from the Realm of Darkness. After that, Sora gives Aqua her Keyblade back, the four them go back to Castle Oblivian and Aqua restores it to Land of Departure. They find Ventus still sleeping where Aqua puts him and still can't wait up. Then, Vanitas appears (without his Org XIII's clothes) and clearly with bad intentions. Sora tries to fight him with Donald and Goofy, but Aqua feels this is her responsability to end Vanitas, even although she's still weak after getting out of the Realm of Darkness. So she creates a force field around her and Vanitas to keep Ventus safe and Sora's team out of it.   

Aqua wins, but for what we saw in the trailers, that doesn't last much. When Vanitas tries to end her, like he tried to do back in BbS, it seems that impulses Ventus' heart to finally wake up and faces Vanitas. (This last part is just a suspiction based on the trailers).   

3º) It seems not only Marluxia (Lauriam) and Larxene (Elrena) are connected to KH-UX, but somehow Demyx and Luxord too. We can assume that the next upgrade for KH-UX will bring us this part of the story.   

4º) We have the "Let it Go" musical scene in the game, only with Sora, Donald and Goofy taking place in some of the less important scenes. It's beautiful!!  

5º) Just like I suspected back in another thread, the Organization is going to use Vexen's Program Replica to complete the new Organization XIII. (Like I said, why taking by force a body when you can take one without a mind of its own?). Repliku was just a prototype, Xion was a improved model real enough to join the Organization, but now the new Replicas are even more advanced!! Maybe the Riku from San Fransokyo IS one of these Replicas. Also, Vexen seems to have renounced willingly his recovered humanity just to continue his research. (Ungrateful imbecile).

Well, what do you think of this new info?

Edited by Ursalink

3 hours ago, Ursalink said:

OK, people. I have quite a LOT of info for those who could want to know it now. You are free to read them or ignore them, but I would like somebody to comment them.   

Reveal hidden contents

1º) In "Kingdom of Corona", once the main story is over, Rapunzel is no longer a party member (possibly because her fighting skills came from her long hair and now it was cut). After that, you can only count on Eugene/Flynn for your team.   

2º) Thankfully, I can confirm that after finding Eraqus' Keyblade on Destiny Islands; Sora travels to the Realm of Darkness, where he finds Anti-Aqua. Sora defeats her, freeing and saving Aqua from the Realm of Darkness. After that, Sora gives Aqua her Keyblade back, the four them go back to Castle Oblivian and Aqua restores it to Land of Departure. They find Ventus still sleeping where Aqua puts him and still can't wait up. Then, Vanitas appears (without his Org XIII's clothes) and clearly with bad intentions. Sora tries to fight him with Donald and Goofy, but Aqua feels this is her responsability to end Vanitas, even although she's still weak after getting out of the Realm of Darkness. So she creates a force field around her and Vanitas to keep Ventus safe and Sora's team out of it.   

Aqua wins, but for what we saw in the trailers, that doesn't last much. When Vanitas tries to end her, like he tried to do back in BbS, it seems that impulses Ventus' heart to finally wake up and faces Vanitas. (This last part is just a suspiction based on the trailers).   

3º) It seems not only Marluxia (Lauriam) and Larxene (Elrena) are connected to KH-UX, but somehow Demyx and Luxord too. We can assume that the next upgrade for KH-UX will bring us this part of the story.   

4º) We have the "Let it Go" musical scene in the game, only with Sora, Donald and Goofy taking place in some of the less important scenes. It's beautiful!!  

5º) Just like I suspected back in another thread, the Organization is going to use Vexen's Program Replica to complete the new Organization XIII. (Like I said, why taking by force a body when you can take one without a mind of its own?). Repliku was just a prototype, Xion was a improved model real enough to join the Organization, but now the new Replicas are even more advanced!! Maybe the Riku from San Fransokyo IS one of these Replicas. Also, Vexen seems to have renounced willingly his recovered humanity just to continue his research. (Ungrateful imbecile).

Well, what do you think of this new info?

Spoiler

So it does look like they are gonna address why they included so many members of the original organization. I'm curious how Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx, and Luxard play into all this. 

I do think Repliku is different from the one in COM. Possibily Xion too if she for sure appears. But I can't say for sure.

I wondered what they were gonna do about Rapunzel. I thought maybe they would just change it like they did with The Little Mermaid but I guess not. :/

I just made a new discovery about the original Organization XIII.   

1º) Numbers from I to VI were the first ones being recruited because they were apprentices of Ansem the Wise; that included "Xehanort" (Xenmas), Xigbar (Braig), Xaldin (Dilan), Vexen (Even), Lexaeus (Aeleus) and Zexion (Ienzo).   

2º) Numbers VII and VIII joined the ranks later; Saix (Isa) and Axel (Lea). Never explained clearly why they were recruited; but by the look of their story back in Birth by Sleep, we can assume they were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.   

3º) Numbers from IX to XII were recruited because they were connected to the original Keyblade Wars somehow. (Larxene thought it was because they had strong hearts, but Xenmas made her put the feet on earth). We know Marluxia/Lauriam and Larxene/Elenar have been confirmed, but we still need to confirm Demyx and Luxord's past; which I suppose it will be confirmed in the next update of KH-UX this month. (I hope it won't take so long).   

4º) Finally, Number XIII (Roxas) was recruited because he was the Nobody of a Keyblade wielder (Sora). Number XIV (Xion) was recruited for the same reason as a "back-up" plan, in case Roxas turned to be uncontrolable.

I guess this can explain some things. 

Edited by Ursalink