Allwil13

Kingdom Hearts 3 Excitement

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Novayon said:

That's what I wanted to see. There are plenty of interesting designs that could match the character personalities.  Luxord could have some sort of tuxedo or something. Xemnas breaks out the zebra suit again. Larxene and Marluxia could have call backs to the UX outfits, etc. Regardless, I'm excited to see them all in action.

Another thing I forgot to mention is the Keyblades, mixing and matching 3 at once could lead to some interesting combinations. Levelling them up to max is something I'd like to do too.

Add in that Xemnas, Ansem, Rikunort, Marluxia, Vanitas, and Xion all have their own personal battle themes and we might get to here new remix versions of them in their boss fights and you have a recipe for truly epic and dynamic boss fights.

Edit: And possibly a new version of the Terranort/Lingering Will boss theme too!

Edited by SweetYetSalty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SweetYetSalty said:

Add in that Xemnas, Ansem, Rikunort, Marluxia, Vanitas, and Xion all have their own personal battle themes and we might get to here new remix versions of them in their boss fights and you have a recipe for truly epic and dynamic boss fights.

Edit: And possibly a new version of the Terranort/Lingering Will boss theme too!

Yes, I really hope some of the other members get their own songs and not just 13th Struggle/Dilemna/Reflection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all... I don't know why some people have the bad habit of experiencing something in their life while looking out for any flaws or things to fix instead of enjoying the experience. I mean really? You're telling me you've waited for around 13 years for this project only to decompose it to find glitches or anything that might make you feel superior? I mean, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO QUALIFY ANYTHING WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW IT WORKS? This kind of people is harmful and a virus since their annoying buzzing can reach other people's thoughts and yeah it makes my blood boil. I've always said this: If you don't have a comparable or better project that you and a team of your own have made the SHUT IT, you have no rights to say nothing.

Having taken that away from my system I can say what excites me more about KHIII is KHIII. The whole pure existence of this game looks great. It has the graphics, it has the gameplay mechanics, both classic and new, it has the environments and nostalgia references we love, it has the characters, their development and relationships, it has the mini-games which look so fun, it has the art, it has the LIFE and as my personal favorite, IT HAS THE STORY. We have enjoyed this story ups and downs for decades now and I can say for sure that seeing the ending of a journey has me in tears, excitement, joy, bliss and an all set of wonderful feelings. I just love this game so much and the fact it's coming to my life is enough to get me excited.

P-E-A-C-E :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KeybladeMasterBalo said:

First of all... I don't know why some people have the bad habit of experiencing something in their life while looking out for any flaws or things to fix instead of enjoying the experience. I mean really? You're telling me you've waited for around 13 years for this project only to decompose it to find glitches or anything that might make you feel superior? I mean, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO QUALIFY ANYTHING WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW IT WORKS? This kind of people is harmful and a virus since their annoying buzzing can reach other people's thoughts and yeah it makes my blood boil. I've always said this: If you don't have a comparable or better project that you and a team of your own have made the SHUT IT, you have no rights to say nothing.

Having taken that away from my system I can say what excites me more about KHIII is KHIII. The whole pure existence of this game looks great. It has the graphics, it has the gameplay mechanics, both classic and new, it has the environments and nostalgia references we love, it has the characters, their development and relationships, it has the mini-games which look so fun, it has the art, it has the LIFE and as my personal favorite, IT HAS THE STORY. We have enjoyed this story ups and downs for decades now and I can say for sure that seeing the ending of a journey has me in tears, excitement, joy, bliss and an all set of wonderful feelings. I just love this game so much and the fact it's coming to my life is enough to get me excited.

P-E-A-C-E :D

First and foremost, while I do think it's incredibly short-sighted for people to bandwagon on criticism of the game when they haven't played it, I think it's utterly bizarre for you to think that people aren't allowed to criticise the game. If a company, song-writer, film-maker, fashion retailer etc. decides to put out a product and charge money for it then in my opinion any criticism of a product that they are making money from is fair game. Calling people viruses for spouting opinions contrary to your own just seems rather childish, and if you let negative opinions influence your own then that's on you and your subconscious accepting what they are saying, not them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 12:55 PM, DemyxIsBest said:

First and foremost, while I do think it's incredibly short-sighted for people to bandwagon on criticism of the game when they haven't played it, I think it's utterly bizarre for you to think that people aren't allowed to criticise the game. If a company, song-writer, film-maker, fashion retailer etc. decides to put out a product and charge money for it then in my opinion any criticism of a product that they are making money from is fair game. Calling people viruses for spouting opinions contrary to your own just seems rather childish, and if you let negative opinions influence your own then that's on you and your subconscious accepting what they are saying, not them. 

It's not the fact they want to criticise the game, they can do it of course, it's their right, but people complaining about stuff even before they get the game themselves? That I don't like. And it's also not opinions contrary to my own, I agree and disagree in many stuff like any of us does, but I've seen people trying and making an EFFORT to ruin people expectations or thoughts on something they like and sadly some have succumbed. It's painful for me to see how people try their best to see the bad instead the good and worse how they try to shove it into people's faces. I didn't want to be rude but those kind of people are the ones I was talking about being like viruses (couldn't find another term). It's not just whoever states their opinion, but those who try and convince others about thinking the same they do, but you're right, whoever lets themselves be pulled by such minds is on their own. I know I will like the game nonetheless and I wish for everyone of you to do the same. Sorry if I sounded douchie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, KeybladeMasterBalo said:

It's not the fact they want to criticise the game, they can do it of course, it's their right, but people complaining about stuff even before they get the game themselves? That I don't like. And it's also not opinions contrary to my own, I agree and disagree in many stuff like any of us does, but I've seen people trying and making an EFFORT to ruin people expectations or thoughts on something they like and sadly some have succumbed. It's painful for me to see how people try their best to see the bad instead the good and worse how they try to shove it into people's faces. I didn't want to be rude but those kind of people are the ones I was talking about being like viruses (couldn't find another term). It's not just whoever states their opinion, but those who try and convince others about thinking the same they do, but you're right, whoever lets themselves be pulled by such minds is on their own. I know I will like the game nonetheless and I wish for everyone of you to do the same. Sorry if I sounded douchie.

I get it. It really bugs me too. People are focusing too much on that leaker's weirdly negative review, which by the way still doesn't feel genuine to me. I still think that guy is trying to disappoint people. But that's why I started this thread. I was sad that people were losing sight of the fact that they were so excited for the game just a few weeks ago and after the leaker posted his review, people started to panic. So I think positivity is key here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

I get it. It really bugs me too. People are focusing too much on that leaker's weirdly negative review, which by the way still doesn't feel genuine to me. I still think that guy is trying to disappoint people. But that's why I started this thread. I was sad that people were losing sight of the fact that they were so excited for the game just a few weeks ago and after the leaker posted his review, people started to panic. So I think positivity is key here.  

There is something off about that review imo. Not to go into details since this isn't spoiler forum but he focused a lot on the negative and it didn't exactly match up to the score.

That's why I don't want to take it as gospel truth right now. He is just one voice, after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Novayon said:

There is something off about that review imo. Not to go into details since this isn't spoiler forum but he focused a lot on the negative and it didn't exactly match up to the score.

That's why I don't want to take it as gospel truth right now. He is just one voice, after all.

My thoughts exactly. The whole situation seems off. Glad I'm not the only one who felt that way. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

I get it. It really bugs me too. People are focusing too much on that leaker's weirdly negative review, which by the way still doesn't feel genuine to me. I still think that guy is trying to disappoint people. But that's why I started this thread. I was sad that people were losing sight of the fact that they were so excited for the game just a few weeks ago and after the leaker posted his review, people started to panic. So I think positivity is key here.  

This. I haven't read the leakers review, I only know it was negative. And I couldn't care less about it. I wouldn't trust any leaker reviews right now because they could easily be looking for attention. Especially for a fanbase like ours that is patiently waiting to play this game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SweetYetSalty said:

This. I haven't read the leakers review, I only know it was negative. And I couldn't care less about it. I wouldn't trust any leaker reviews right now because they could easily be looking for attention. Especially for a fanbase like ours that is patiently waiting to play this game.

 

Yeah it was quite negative, yet he gave the game a decent score out of 10, which shows he was cherry picking his least favourite things to talk about. Focusing on the negative is a good way to get people talking but it doesn't paint the whole picture.

Honestly I'll be glad when the game's out so everyone can play it and real discussion can happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Novayon said:

Yeah it was quite negative, yet he gave the game a decent score out of 10, which shows he was cherry picking his least favourite things to talk about. Focusing on the negative is a good way to get people talking but it doesn't paint the whole picture.

Honestly I'll be glad when the game's out so everyone can play it and real discussion can happen.

That's how I'm starting to feel, and I hate that. I love the exciting build up to a game. I love chatting with people about what I'm most excited about, I love rewatching the trailers over and over, I love anxiously anticipating the next bit of news. But all this drama over this one leaker's negative review has made me impatiently waiting for the game's release so everyone can stop worrying and experience the game for themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Novayon said:

Yeah it was quite negative, yet he gave the game a decent score out of 10, which shows he was cherry picking his least favourite things to talk about. Focusing on the negative is a good way to get people talking but it doesn't paint the whole picture.

Honestly I'll be glad when the game's out so everyone can play it and real discussion can happen.

Agreed. I don't expect the game to be perfect. Even my favorite games have things I nitpick too, so I'm not worried. Once the game comes out we'll all be on equal footing and can like you said have real discussions on KHIII on what was great and what could be improved for the future of the franchise. And best of all we won't be at the mercy of leakers anymore. Their fifteen minutes of fame will be up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2019 at 11:15 AM, SweetYetSalty said:

Agreed. I don't expect the game to be perfect. Even my favorite games have things I nitpick too, so I'm not worried. Once the game comes out we'll all be on equal footing and can like you said have real discussions on KHIII on what was great and what could be improved for the future of the franchise. And best of all we won't be at the mercy of leakers anymore. Their fifteen minutes of fame will be up.

I think nobody expects it to be perfect but, does it need to be? We have had our share of laughs because of bugs, game errors and stuff. It's part of the experience IMO. And yeah we can have a real talk once the game is truly out and we have played it. We can share funny experiences, our trips and victories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KeybladeMasterBalo said:

I think nobody expects it to be perfect but, does it need to be? We have had our share of laughs because of bugs, game errors and stuff. It's part of the experience IMO. And yeah we can have a real talk once the game is truly out and we have played it. We can share funny experiences, our trips and victories.

The game doesn't need to be perfect for me. That's for sure. I certainly can't wait to here everyone's experiences on the first playthroughs on here when the game comes out as well as share mine. I'm going to brag about how many Heartless destroyed me on my first Proud Mode run XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

What?  If this is true.  I think this deserves another thread to be made.

This guy is a noted liar and gamergater so I wouldn't believe it he's probably trying to stir stuff up. Plus this is a positive thread it has no place here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now