Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nonexistant95

Hottest kh guy

Can't choose between three. Sora, Ven, or Vanitas. (Roxas fangirls are not going to be happy with me. BTW, I don't hate him, but I also don't love him either. Yes, I'm one of few that has absolutely no opinion on him. Sue me. XD), I'm not attracted to Roxas probably due to his personality more than his looks. Unfortunately, we don't have Vanitas's glorious face in KH 3 graphics or CGI, so I'll just have to settle with this.

kingdom%20hearts%203%20sora%20main.png

birth_by_sleep__ventus_by_shiila.png

Yh0bDt.jpg

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

Young Xehanort is so cute :) I like such type ?
A couple of months ago my friend had a cosplay party at his place. And there was a guy there with such a hairstyle as on the picture below. He looked just stunning I should say :) I'm still thinking about having such a hairstyle... But I've never dyed my hair before, and it seems risky to me. I've found a tip on how to lighten hair without chemistry:
https://mystraightener.com/question/what-can-i-use-to-lighten-my-hair-at-home/
But I still afraid that I can just burn my hair. It would be a real tragedy to me. 

c39df5033cbda96710d13e7c06509975.png

Edited by MouseMU
just added a story from my life :)

*Sweats in bi*

It's not Sora I swear! N-not Kairi either!

Okay, yes. And also Roxas. and Ventus. and Xion. um. Yeah, something is wrong with me??

They're just too gorgeous damnit! 

and young xehanort. and young eraqus. and aqua. and riku. and namine. and vanitas. I'm terrible lol

Edited by Kittenz

Riku, easily. Cutest best boy is Sora, and I like him more than any and all the characters combined, but there's no denying Riku is hottest.