Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KHWaterBlock

Kingdom Hearts III pre-order bonus Keyblade abilities revealed

Yesterday, Tetsuya Nomura announced that during the XIII days to go countdown until the launch of Kingdom Hearts III, there would be an announcement each day. Today is the second day of this countdown, and the announcement was showing off the abilities of the three pre-order bonus Keyblades. 

The "Midnight Blue" Keyblade, which you receive by pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts III through PlayStation boosts the power of the blizzard magic, shown below in the video he uploaded.
While equipped, Blizzagan will become selectable in Situation Commands

The "Phantom Green" Keyblade, which you receive by pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts III through Xbox boosts the power of thunder magic, shown below in the video he uploaded.
While equipped, Thundagan will become selectable in Situation Commands
The "Dawn Till Dusk" Keyblade, which you receive by pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts III through Amazon boosts the power of fire magic, shown below in the video he uploaded.
While equipped, Firagan will become selectable in Situation Commands

The quote in the image tweeted, "We thought you might be able to use a couple more half-pints." is referencing the epilogue of 0.2 -A Fragmentary Passage- where Donald calls Sora a half-pint of a hero.

View full article

It's pretty cool to see that the pre-order keyblades aren't just re-colours of the keyblades they're based on even adding the symbols of the console they're linked to when landing an attack. Those abilities to boosts to magic doesn't seem too over the top in missing out if you go for one or the other. I'm still set on pre-ordering from GAME. ( ´ ▽ ` )

That's cool, and as we found out earlier the 'transformation' for the Dawn Till Dusk is Second Form, like it is with the Kingdom Key, but what are the Phantom Green and Midnight Blue Keyblade's transformations?

I really like these keyblades a lot and what i notice from this announcement videos is that the combat system is better and faster than before don't you think guys?? ;) Also i pre-order kingdom hearts 3 through Playstation store so i will get the midnight blue skin keyblade :D 

Edited by Mariokhfanboy18

2 hours ago, Azure Flame said:

That's cool, and as we found out earlier the 'transformation' for the Dawn Till Dusk is Second Form, like it is with the Kingdom Key, but what are the Phantom Green and Midnight Blue Keyblade's transformations?

Second Form as well. You can see it pop up as a Situation Command for Midnight Blue at around 0:07 in the video.

3 hours ago, Azure Flame said:

42 minutes ago, KHVision said:

Second Form as well. You can see it pop up as a Situation Command for Midnight Blue at around 0:07 in the video.

Specifically, they call it "Second Form M", so maybe there's something different, like a different finisher.

Also, they don't show Phantom Green's, but it's probably "Second Form P".

Edited by G-SANtos

4 hours ago, KHVision said:

I can't read Japanese, so I had no idea.

3 hours ago, G-SANtos said:

Specifically, they call it "Second Form M", so maybe there's something different, like a different finisher.

Also, they don't show Phantom Green's, but it's probably "Second Form P".

Well that's a shame, was kinda hoping for something special since it was the Star Seeker Keyblade.