Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Pixxz

Favorite Bonus Kingdom Hearts 3 Keyblade?

Favorite Bonus Kingdom Hearts 3 Keyblade?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Bonus Kingdom Hearts 3 Keyblade?

• Dawn till Dusk
    • Midnight Blue
    • Phantom Green
    • Starlight
    • 7/11 Keyblade (meme answer)

8 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

I'm not a fan of any of the original ones (i.e. ones created for KH3), so I have to go with the Starlight. The Midnight Blue isn't too bad, I just find it boring.

Really? :o I honestly think that the Keyblade lineup for Kingdom Hearts III is among the best I've seen in the series, and the one that has the best Keyblades is KHII at the moment, but that can easily change with KHIII, ya know?

But hey, that's what opinions are for. Different people, different tastes. :)

But yes, I'll have to go with Starlight as well! It'll be awesome seeing a Keyblade from X make it into Kingdom Hearts III to the point that we can use it!

10 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Really? ? I honestly think that the Keyblade lineup for Kingdom Hearts III is among the best I've seen in the series, and the one that has the best Keyblades is KHII at the moment, but that can easily change with KHIII, ya know?

But hey, that's what opinions are for. Different people, different tastes. :)

But yes, I'll have to go with Starlight as well! It'll be awesome seeing a Keyblade from X make it into Kingdom Hearts III to the point that we can use it!

Oh god, I didn't mean all the keyblades we've seen so far. Just the pre-order DLC ones, lol. I love most of the world-related ones (though I do find the Toy Story one kind of ugly). Guess I should have been more specific.

On 1/14/2019 at 8:28 AM, Allwil13 said:

Oh god, I didn't mean all the keyblades we've seen so far. Just the pre-order DLC ones, lol. I love most of the world-related ones (though I do find the Toy Story one kind of ugly). Guess I should have been more specific.

Oh, my bad! XD

Yeah, the DLC ones aren't really something that wow me, except for Starlight. I'm just wondering if it'll have a transformation or not! :o

Yeah, the Toy Story one is kind of hit or miss for me. But hey, all the other ones look pretty amazing, plus, we still have all the bonus Keyblades that we might get for clearing secret bosses and synthesizing items and whatnot!