Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Allwil13

Project: Characters

Link: https://www.kh13.com/wiki/characters/

Current project leader: @Allwil13

Open / locked status: All areas can be contributed to by KH13 members and staff members

Fields: Each character page has the following fields: "Character name", "information", and "Games this character appears in. 

Completion status: Most of the series' original characters have been added, but as I'm sure you're aware there are still many other characters missing (Disney, Final Fantasy, etc). Feel free to add characters that have yet to be added. In regards to content, each character posted so far currently has a single paragraph overviewing their role in the series. If you would like to add more in-depth information please feel free to do so.

7 minutes ago, ocean's rage said:

is it ok if i make a page for yozora?

I think so. WHile the fictional game Verum Rex is clearly a reference to FF Versus XIII, the characters are all still excusive to Kingdom Hearts. Go for it!

18 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

Can I be a part of the characters and worlds team?

Thanks for your interest in the Datascape! I'm happy to tell you that any member is welcome to edit and add any pages they'd like to any of the datascape sections. So if you'd like to contribute to characters and worlds you can head on over and start adding pages whenever you'd like.

Enjoy! :) 

On 3/23/2020 at 4:11 PM, Allwil13 said:

Thanks for your interest in the Datascape! I'm happy to tell you that any member is welcome to edit and add any pages they'd like to any of the datascape sections. So if you'd like to contribute to characters and worlds you can head on over and start adding pages whenever you'd like.

Enjoy! :) 

Thanks! I'll have a crack at it soon! I did make a few pages but then my browser refreshed and I lost it all