Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HarLea Quinn

We are looking for help on the Social Media Team!!!

Hi, I am interested in joining the social media team. I think this would be a great opportunity for me to really connect more with the Kingdom Hearts fanbase. I recently graduated with a MS in Internet Marketing, I have a bit of experience using social media monitoring apps like Tweetdeck and Hootsuite. I spend a decent amount of time on social media and the internet and I also feel this opportunity will give me a great opportunity to build my skillset and to give back to a great community. Feel free to ask me anything. Thank you for your consideration.

Hello, I feel like I would be a beneficial asset for the KH13 social media team. I pride myself on my writing as is evident on my blog which I will link here. Kingdom Hearts has a very special place in my heart and is my favorite gaming series of all time so my passion is very much there. I have prior experience managing social media pages though not to as large of an extent as this. I am undeniably inexperienced but I still do think I can bring some fresh content to the table. My creativity is limitless when it comes to the franchises I love. While I do not post on KH13, that would change if I were chosen. I understand reluctance regarding choosing me due to my lack of talking on discord and the site itself. However, I assure you that I would take this task seriously. Good luck with choosing whoever your new member will be!

My Blog: (which contains some reviews for the KH games) https://orpheusabode.wordpress.com/author/baileyjoker/

Edited by OrpheusJoshua

Hey!  I am totally interested in helping out!!  I've been a fan of the series for almost my whole life and I've really wanted to get even more involved in the community!  I'm on social media 90% of my day, so doing this would be no sweat for me, and doing this would be absolutely amazing!  I hope to hear from you guys!!

Hello! I'd love to join the social media team for KH13. I've been a fan of Kingdom Hearts for pretty much as long as I've been able to play video games, which is to say, quite a long time. I'd love for the opportunity to connect more with the Kingdom Hearts community, and I think this is the perfect way to get started. I spend a lot of time on the internet, and find it generally pretty easy to find KH-related content on my news feed. Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have, and thanks so much for your consideration. Good luck, and I hope you find your perfect candidates!~

Hello. I am blueblur1992 (now known as My_Echo4 on Discord and Twitter) I would love to become part of the KH13 team. I have been a fan of Kingdom Hearts since Re:Coded was released on the DS. I know that wasn’t too long ago but it still had a special place in my heart, especially since I am a huge fan of Disney. I actually have experience of working in the Social Media/News field before in a place called Nintencity where we review and talk about all things, you guess it, Nintendo! I would love to expand my horizons on being a journalist/PR and I feel this is the next step. I have some references of reviews I did in the past if you are interested, I’ll post at the bottom of the reply here. I also can come up with some interesting ideas that can help expand our community and such though they may not always fall through, its fun to come up with ideas and discuss it to make it work. I can’t wait to start working with you guys! (that is if Im chosen that is lol) Feel free to ask any questions if necessary!

http://ninten.city/YD2nY

Edited by blueblur1992

Hello! My name is angel! Ive been involved with kingdom hearts since i was 6, when kingdom hearts 2 first came out. Over the years i have been heavily invested in the games story, gameplay, theories and the youtube community!! Im very active chatting and coming up with ideas and such for kingdom hearts oriented things! Im a huge fan of a open mind and increasing my view and how far I can bmgo to help make this community an ever better one! I am on Twitter and discord often, and would put 110% into it!. Ive played every game, including union cross. Im very up to date on lore and all story details and connections.

Hi, my name is Nina and I’m currently a journalism/mass communication student. For the past four years, Kingdom Hearts has become a huge part of my life, and it would be an honor to work alongside the KH13 team as a social media moderator. 

Hey I think i'm willing to try this out. I'm a fan of Kingdom Hearts as well. I do content over on Youtube specifically for Kingdon Hearts. I believe i'm just as creative as the next person. I'm mostly active on Facebook and i'm a frequent lurker. I manage my own page and group on Facebook. I handle ad campaigns and moderate my group alone. My writing skills are above average and I'd love to sink some time into being a Staff member for KH13s social media team. Can't even begin to say how much of a fan I am of Kingdom Hearts. I like to spread the joy and news concerning Kingdom Hearts so this would be a great opportunity for me to do just that! Plus I live on the east coast of NA ...so yay for time zone diversity! I'm told i'm fair and just! I'm fairly active enough and i'm easy to reach. Volunteering for this is a dream i'm ready to make new friends. 

Edited by Chasm

Hey there! I saw you guys were looking for a social media writer, and I would really love to work with you guys. I've been an avid fan of  the series since elementary school and it's easily one of my favorite video games. I don't have experience really running blogs or reaching out to a lot of people, most of my kh groups were tight knit groups of close friends on Facebook and whatnot. But I do have a passion for this series and would love to write for you guys and help engage more in our fandom community. I follow a lot of different KH blogs on tumblr and a few decent groups on Facebook full of fans brimming with talent that I feel not only deserve to have some of their work shared by this team, but to have their overall dedication to this series highlighted. I hope to hear back from you guys soon!

Hey! My name is Key and I would think of it as an honor to be a part of the KH13 team. I have been passionate about the Kingdom Hearts ever since I was a kid. Like many in this community, I have grown up playing kingdom hearts games and as I got older, I got more and more enveloped in the Kingdom hearts lore and development of Kingdom Hearts 3. In fact, I have been following interviews, screenshots, gameplay, trailers, and general info regarding kingdom hearts 3 for 3 years now on my Instagram blog which I will leave at the bottom for reference. Furthermore, I am a very capable writer that would love spending time working as a member of KH13 because I find spending time uploading updates and content regarding the kingdom hearts series. I have been looking for a chance to be a part of a group of people that share the same passions and ideals of  spreading the spectacle that is Kingdom hearts for a very long time and I believe this is it. More than anything, I would find the experience very valuable and would not disappoint.

Instagram:

https://instagram.com/thekeytolight

Edited by Thekeytolight

Hi! Taking part in the KH13 team in a role like this would be truly an incredible opportunity. I am a massive Kingdom Hearts fan and I have been since I was 10 years old! In terms of my own contributions to the community, I stream Kingdom Hearts on Twitch and like to actively take part in KH discussion with the community on Twitter. I avidly follow KH updates via social media, but I also follow and keep up to date with the artistic and creative contributions by the fans across multiple platforms - artists, musicians, streamers, youtubers, etc. To be able to engage with the community for KH updates, related anniversaries, discussion, and to share the work of others in the community would be incredible. :)

Hey everyone! Just to let you know we have filled sm team slots for now but that doesn't mean you cannot ever obtain a position in the future or with another team. We had to fill certain time zones and other factors. If you want to join another team I have others I can possibly put you on ( Mod, KHX, Wiki/Content) Just let me know what you might be interested in and I can see what I can do!

9 hours ago, HarLea Quinn said:

Hey everyone! Just to let you know we have filled sm team slots for now but that doesn't mean you cannot ever obtain a position in the future or with another team. We had to fill certain time zones and other factors. If you want to join another team I have others I can possibly put you on ( Mod, KHX, Wiki/Content) Just let me know what you might be interested in and I can see what I can do!

I would love to work as a mod, and I used to frequently updated the keyhole wiki after birth by sleep dropped in JP so I have some experience with that too.

I am not sure if you guys are looking for anymore help but...

I am becoming a more active KH streamer. I would like to be a top twitch streamer for Kingdom Hearts and maybe start making boss guide videos in kingdom hearts 3. I have been uploading a lot to my youtube so far. I have tried to upload a video of me killing each boss on critical