Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Movies798

Countdown to Kingdom Hearts 3. XIV Days Left (Xion).

Hey everyone! How's it going? Well as ya know today is January 15th 2019 here in United States, and you know what that means? Yep! It means starting today Kingdom Hearts 3 is officially two weeks away! So to celebrate for the upcoming anticipated third number title and final game of the Xehanort Saga (Dark Seeker Saga), I decided to do a countdown with each drawings of the main characters from the Kingdom Hearts 3 box art. So starting today I will begin the countdown with my most favorite character of the series! Number fourteen herself Xion! Man just two more weeks ya! Well good night everyone and I hope I can post another drawing tomorrow on the thirteenth day. Peace!

Xion 14.jpg

4 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

Nice drawing! You know, if she ever got her own unique Keyblade I bet it would be a mix of Seashells fused in Seasalt ice cream bars XD

Thanks! It's funny because I actually did draw a Keyblade inspired from her Glass Stain like two years ago. I think it's in KH Gallery I believe? The Keyblade was call "Restore Memories."

30 minutes ago, Movies798 said:

Thanks! It's funny because I actually did draw a Keyblade inspired from her Glass Stain like two years ago. I think it's in KH Gallery I believe? The Keyblade was call "Restore Memories."

I'll have to go see it. I remember the first time I finished 358/2 Days I went back and played KHII and when I got the Sweet Memories Keyblade from the 100 Acre Woods, I thought of Xion and how maybe Sora could use that Keyblade's power to restore her. And she'd return with a affinity for honey as a side effect lol.