Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KHWaterBlock

GameStop Germany announces tour around country to allow fans to play Kingdom Hearts III;Raffle to win a PS4 Pro and Xbox One X

Gamestop Germany revealed they teamed up with Square Enix and are touring around the country to allow fans to try Kingdom Hearts III. A raffle has also been announced, letting fans try out and give them a chance to win either a PS4 Pro or an Xbox One!

The dates of the tour can be seen below.

January 24 - 26 Berlin | Berlin Mall
January 28 - 29 Hamburg | Europa-passage
January 31 - February 2 Oberhausen | Centro
February 4 - 5 Stuttgart | Milaneo
February 7 - 9 Dresden | Altmarkt-Galerie
February 11 - 12 München | pep

View full article

That's a nice idea for newcomers or those who aren't certain yet since for most of these dates, the game is already out and there probably won't be extremely long lines of people waiting to play it anymore since they can just buy it.

Other than that it's not really of interest to me since the location I could visit is open on the release day and one day before and it's really not worth it to wait when I can just play it in full. :D

I kinda think itbwould have been nice if they did that a little earlier. While it's a smart move to avoid too large crowds and get people to spontaneously buy the game, it doesn't make much sense for fans. Though since this is a marketing decision, fans were never the target audience anyway, considering they're likely to purchase it regardless.