Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HarLea Quinn

We are hiring for Moderators!

Hey guys! We are now looking to hire a few new moderators to help keep the forum safe, productive, and bot free! 

What do Moderators do?

There are a list of things Moderators do!

1. Fill out Reports.
    • Reports are made when there are posting violations, bots, issues with fellow members, and other such things.

2. We remove bad posts/offensive remarks/fights/bad threads
    • When you see a shitstorm we are there to save the day! 
    • We handle member issues and fights.

• We correct double posting, move threads to proper places, and enforce other posting rules.

What are we looking for?

1. Someone who knows and always follows the posting rules.
  2. Someone with great people skills that can mediate issues and help other members get along.
    • When you see a shitstorm you can see it going two ways. One way is everyone is joining in and going for the ride, or the second way where people are upset, saddened, and hurt/offended. We moderators don't want this.

3. Different members in different time zones to cover everything.

4. Someone who can remain unbiased and can properly discern issues fairly.

5. Someone who can be responsible and reliable and is not joining strictly just for funsies. We need you to be active!

6. Someone that sets a great example for other fellow members to follow.

7. Someone that fellow members can talk to if they are upset, hurt, angry, or need a shoulder to lean on.

8. This job can be very fun but also requires work and patience and a lot of great people skills. If you are not very social and patient this is not the job for you. This position is not for everyone. We are basically the government/police of the site here to serve all our fellow members fairly and justly so everyone can enjoy a peaceful, friendly, and fun community.

We need you to understand that as a mod you will be moderating spoilers and preventing our members from getting spoiled. This is very important for anyone applying!

If interested, please apply by commenting here or sending a PM and you can later answer a few test scenarios to see how you would react in given situations. Once picked you will begin a trial period to see how you perform and if you are a good fit you will be hired on long term. Good luck and we look forward to welcoming you to the team!

- The KH13 Moderating Team

I've never been a forum moderator before, but I I'm responsible and I like to think I can be fair when it comes to resolving issues. So if you're willing to give me a chance I'd like to help out.

1 minute ago, Superdragonboyy said:

I'd love to have a chance to moderate the discord! I currently am a mod for another discord so I've had experience as well as also being an admin for a Facebook page too! Hope you give me a chance!

this is for the forums here not our discord

I work a full time job but have good social skills and usually try finding a middle ground between two arguing parties to resolve issues. Idk what availability you need but I'm down if fit within the time zone schedule

I have never been a forum moderator before but i would like to give it a try. I'm mostly free in the afternoons as I am in school. If I could get an opportunity I would be very greatful, thank you!

I’ve always been a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts and have always wanted to help play a big part in the community so we can all enjoy the series that I’ve loved since the beginning. I’d love for the opportunity to be a mod for the forum

I'm interested in being a moderator, I'm good with listening to both sides of the argument and finding a middle ground with conflicts. I'm also on here often and have been interested being a mod for a year by now. I'd like to know more about the job and see if it'll work. Otherwise I'd love to help out this community as much as I can ^-^

49 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

How many positions are open? Or is it just however many people fit the bill?

However many fit the bill. We are getting ready for KH3 release. We will let everyone know at once though after everyone turns in their replies so we can train them together.

I saw this in my Twitter feed, and made an account just for this. I’ve been a moderator before, it’s a demanding task, but it’s rewarding in its own way. I’m signing up because I think I want to help people enjoy this site and everything it has to offer. 

Ok everyone! All new mods have been chosen! We thank you for applying and we had a lot of great applications! Please feel free to apply again in the future and you may make it then! Please welcome @Allwil13 @TakenKing @FlipMode @Paintmepasta @LunaCatte @EchoFox23* to the mod team! Congrats guys!