Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance XIII

Would you read a novel from Saïxs' point of view?

I finished reading the 358/2 days novel a little while ago and by far my favorite parts of it were when the point of view shifted from the main cast to other characters. Saix interactions with Axel were always a highlight while reading it. And especially getting to even be in Saix point of view from tike to time though it was never for very long. 

But after i was finished I found myself wanting to read more of this story from of all people Saixs point of view. Not only to get to see what the higher members were up to during the story, but also to see Saix and Axels friendship fall apart and get more interactions between them.

What do you think? Would you be interested in reading something like that?

I would, honestly just to see what is going through his mind for most of it. I know he seems like he's wholly devoted to the Organization, but something had to happen that changed in the 10~ from Birth by Sleep Isa and Nobody Saix. That being said it might just have been him becoming a Nobody or being Norted that changed him but I'd love to learn more about all Org members.

I've always had mixed feelings about Saix. The games always seemed to build him up as being a total jerkface, but at the same time his personality before becoming a nobody indicated to me that there was more to his character than meets the eye. So I think a novel written from his POV would be super interesting, and I would gladly check it out.

It does sound interesting. As other's have said, Saix is a jerk in the games and even worse in the manga. I love to hate Saix lol. That being said Days and BBS did show there was more then meets the eye to the character. While nothing excuses his "delightful" personality in Days and KHII, I do think he's one of the few Organization characters who's backstory really would be worth exploring in detail. So my answer is yes.

23 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

It does sound interesting. As other's have said, Saix is a jerk in the games and even worse in the manga. I love to hate Saix lol. That being said Days and BBS did show there was more then meets the eye to the character. While nothing excuses his "delightful" personality in Days and KHII, I do think he's one of the few Organization characters who's backstory really would be worth exploring in detail. So my answer is yes.

In the short few minutes we saw him he came across as envyus like he wanted to say "he is taking away my friend" which explains the hatred he felt as a nobody for roxas and it would be interesting to see if he was aware of that himself. But maybe a novel around saix and leas live in radiant garden would be cool. Maybe there was a lot of Trouble going on before they were becoming nobodys which would explain why they lea/axel was innitiating the friendship with roxas in the first place you know to tick of saix

A novel about him as a Somebody in Radiant Garden, leading up to the Norting process, would be interesting, but not all the way up to Days. The 358/2 novel gave a lot of Saix's point of view, so the only story left to really tell is Isa and Lea's, which has only been hinted at so far. 

Long story short, yes, but only if it was a prequel before the Organization, and not just Days retold from his view. 

15 minutes ago, Jingilator said:

I'll take that as a no then? Lol!

I like expansions on stories like how they been doing in the novels. It's more of the characters I love and getting to see things through their POV and learn more about them. Especially if they didnt get as much focus in the game. Like Axel and Riku and Namine in the KH2 novel. 

Not everyones cuppa tea though so no prob.

Meh, maybe. I'd rather read a journal written by Larxene's real self (Elrena) during her time in KHUX, before her heart was split from her body. I think I might also like to read a journal about Ven's time in KHUX along with Marluxia's reals self (Lauriam) too.